Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating a ALT  (Read 163 times)
JoeyPappas (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:59:56 PM

I am new to this and just had a few questions when it comes to the developing part of a coin. If I develop a coin and start it can I change the code and add certain stuff to it?

Like can I make it to where it also accepts bitcoin if it starts off as a ether coin.

The reason why I ask is because I have a investor willing to invest $500,000 in an idea of mine and I want to continue building on it while its in the ico stage.

I have big plans and also high contacts/celebrities to endorse the coin as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crankautist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:29:11 PM

I am new to this and just had a few questions when it comes to the developing part of a coin. If I develop a coin and start it can I change the code and add certain stuff to it?

Like can I make it to where it also accepts bitcoin if it starts off as a ether coin.

The reason why I ask is because I have a investor willing to invest $500,000 in an idea of mine and I want to continue building on it while its in the ico stage.

I have big plans and also high contacts/celebrities to endorse the coin as well.

Mate you obviously have zero clue about crypto.
You say you got 500.000 $ right?

Just employ 10 devs that have a clue about coding and crypto for year. If you take some indians you already have enough money to do so.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:37:24 PM

I agree with crankautist, since you've got a big capital of $500,000 and it looks like you lack of knowledge in creating a new coin then why not just hire your employees and start your own team. But anyway if this coin is just about making money, please don't add to those useless ones. It seems that you know how to market a coin but you have to know first the pros and cons about this, making a coin is not just about publishing it and making one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀