Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold my Bitcoin today  (Read 4889 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:37:35 AM

I sold my bitcoin today. I think the price jumped too much too fast. My opinion is that it will drop below 5,000 soon and in that case I will buy back again because i expect bitcoin to increase significantly in the long term.
What do you think??
i think will be up untill hardfork so stay hold your bitcoin because holder bitcoin will get free bitcoin hold and them can sell bitcoin in high price

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:30:28 AM

I sold my bitcoin today. I think the price jumped too much too fast. My opinion is that it will drop below 5,000 soon and in that case I will buy back again because i expect bitcoin to increase significantly in the long term.
What do you think??
Sold good, see if you did the right thing in time. As long as I see that the climb goes on, but the descent must be, so my advice is to invest in something worthwhile. because I have to wait a long time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:31:08 AM

What do you think??
i think will be up untill hardfork so stay hold your bitcoin because holder bitcoin will get free bitcoin hold and them can sell bitcoin in high price

You are wise Buddy. It is true only.Till the October end ,the price of bitcoin will keep on increasing day to day.Only the clever people will get huge dollar in his pocket. If you want of money in Emergency means,you can transfer the bitcoin to FIAT or else keep as long as possible to get huge profit. If you keep till November first week mean, you may be a Millionaire.
cryptowizze

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:07:04 AM

once people sell off their gold the alt hunger will come back....good call!
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:10:08 AM

What do you think??

You could be right. But it could also rise up to $6000 and then jump back to $5000. In this case you would at least not lose anything if you buy back the coins at the same price you sold them.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:11:49 AM

I don't see any reason for the market to start retreating right now, I think we are in a very bullish trend and it's only a matter of time before BTC rises again.  Then again most people are holding and the majority are usually wrong...

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:21:36 AM

What do you think??
Playing safe is good but taking a riskier decision is better. You should have hold your coins until the fork and sold everything after the fork. That way, you can have free bitcoin gold coins and you can also expect a pricr dip after that so you can buy again with a cheaper priced bitcoin. Sorry, but I think your decision was nit that good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:25:07 AM

you might be doing a good think to sell your bitcoin just to expecting you can buy again in lower price but you need to thinking that how much price you bought in the last time you buy? if its only $5000-$5500 then i don't think that this is a clever or smart way because the price can go to lower price but if you bought at below than $4000 and you sold at $55xx or even you can sell at $58xx then its a wise moves. and you only need to wait and make sure the price is going to down so you can buy at lower price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

That is very risky plan. Bitcoin has stayed long in bear market. If you sell it down right now you may regret and you cannot even buyback. I wouldn't do this for sure.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

It is a risk, but also not a risk because if you have already profited then you successfully invested. Many people lose lots of money on the stock markets so to cash out successfully on btc isn't a bad thing

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:20:53 AM

This time i will increase my investments in altcoins, i won't bother with BTC price nor fork, I do not need 10% gained from Bitcoin Gold,  I will try to get 100% or 200% when alts spikes up. You are wasting your time on this correction, and trading BTC/fiat. This game is for whales and only they can get most of it because of big volume of trade. Rest of us should concentrate on alts.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:30:10 AM

What do you think??
I support, it should fall by the end of the year, it's a fact. Another question is whether and how it will be profitable again to invest in it to enter. But let's see, but in the meantime, rest from the trade.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:33:28 AM

It is a risk, but also not a risk because if you have already profited then you successfully invested. Many people lose lots of money on the stock markets so to cash out successfully on btc isn't a bad thing
Well, it's also a good decision by selling bitcoin at the high price. Anyway, bitcoin may decrease anytime or increase because we cannot predict the exact price until at what price it's high. Atleast your decision gives you a good profit, but when bitcoin price downtrend you can buy back.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:50:33 AM

What do you think??
Good job.
I agree that you did well to sell in that point. it is hard to go over 6k in short time it is probably going to go down at least one time before it goes over 6k USD. You can collect them back around 5k usd in week day.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:00:25 AM

I think this was a good idea because I was surprised when BTC went up to 5k for just a couple of days. There's a chance that it will go down to 4k IF something will happen and that's the perfect time to buy BTC. Yes, there's a risk on what you did but everything/anything has a risk most specially in this business.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:34:53 PM

You did the right thing by selling at the right time as you would have noticed that price has started to drop now and ma be in next few days we will see  price again below $5k so that would be the perfect price to buy some bitcoins at cheaper price and if you would have not sold then you would regret for not selling at the higher price so if you want to buy more wait for next few days.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:56:07 PM

You are right. When i see bitcoin price is decrease 5% today, i think you have choosed the right choice.
Maybe bitcoin price can decrease in $4800-$5000. That is so risky if you still hold bitcoin.
If it will decrease again, you can buy bitcoin and get more profit again. That is a good plan.
Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:20:30 PM

So basically you don’t care about the two upcoming forks?
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:25:56 PM

What do you think??

Wise choice but if bitcoin refuse to go down your profit will be reversed since you cannot buy back after because you'll end up having less bitcoin than before you sell. But still because of the upcoming forks this really is a good move, even I will sell but only if bitcoin go over $6k or near it.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:32:47 PM

What do you think??

I also think that Bitcoin will eventually fall down because of the upcoming hardforks. The more nearer we get to the scheduled date of the hardfork, the more possibility of a Bitcoin crash. This is very common and the recent evidence is the hardfork last August 1st. A week before the hardfork, Bitcoin crashed so it is very probable that it will happen again.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: