Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 34030 times)
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:11:02 AM

A good team and a very interesting bounty siganture program

Because it allows a newbe to participate and this is very rare
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:32:10 AM

Crowdsale will run with 3 stage ? pre-sale, pre-tge, and tge whether this is not too long dev ?

if i see your whitepaper have a promising project i just hope your project will be succes and worth it for investor

because already long waiting for crowdsale progress and no delay anymore when listing in exchange
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:47:56 PM

Is it right that public sale will end in 4 days? How much have you raised so far? I've only read that you collected 4.1M $ during pre-sale.

ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:29:20 PM

Crowdsale will run with 3 stage ? pre-sale, pre-tge, and tge whether this is not too long dev ?

if i see your whitepaper have a promising project i just hope your project will be succes and worth it for investor

because already long waiting for crowdsale progress and no delay anymore when listing in exchange

Only pre-sale and actual sale.

Pre-sale is currently ongoing and 4.1$ Million have been raised.

Is it right that public sale will end in 4 days? How much have you raised so far? I've only read that you collected 4.1M $ during pre-sale.

No, the actual token sale has been moved a bit. Right now the pre-sale is ongoing

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
OzhogCoin

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

I heard a lot of positive comments about this project. Apparently, he proved himself well. I hope that further development of the project will not spoil opinions about it. Maybe I'll someday want to create my community with this project
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:25:49 AM

No, the actual token sale has been moved a bit. Right now the pre-sale is ongoing

In this case maybe you will update information in the ANN and Bounty topics? Because it's confusing. I thought ICO will end on October 31 and joined signature campaign but now I've found out that's not true. This is ridiculous.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:41:32 AM

the total pre sale closed 5 Million goal, if I am not wrong
I read on medium here https://medium.com/@KarmaTGE/karma-receives-300-000-contribution-from-members-of-the-blockchain-investors-consortium-bic-for-ba901c22690b
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

In this case maybe you will update information in the ANN and Bounty topics? Because it's confusing. I thought ICO will end on October 31 and joined signature campaign but now I've found out that's not true. This is ridiculous.

The information will be updated.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:07:06 PM

Such an information has to be updated almost immediately if you consider yourself a decent campaign manager. Such a behavior is very unprofessional. There was no update for more than 3 days, that's for sure.
Ereun

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:14:47 AM

Such an information has to be updated almost immediately if you consider yourself a decent campaign manager. Such a behavior is very unprofessional. There was no update for more than 3 days, that's for sure.
Ico is over or not yet ??
I become confused
nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:19:37 AM

this is a really great idea, i like it with this ,,,
OzhogCoin

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:03:01 PM

I also hope that the project will exceed its goal and raise more funds than originally planned. It will bring many benefits to people Wink
zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:20:08 PM

cool dev team with a cool concept..and some of them are romanians withc makes me support them even more  Grin
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:56:05 PM

I also hope that the project will exceed its goal and raise more funds than originally planned. It will bring many benefits to people Wink
It is true. when all the funds raised can get more then the people who join will feel happy with it. there he can get many benefits.
but we wait for news from the manager
OzhogCoin

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:53:28 PM

It is true. when all the funds raised can get more then the people who join will feel happy with it. there he can get many benefits.
but we wait for news from the manager
Of course it's true! Smiley After all, for investors this is especially good news! The more the project collects money, the more profits will be available to investors!
StarSLight

Merit: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:16:07 PM

I like the project Karma! It's great that you can create a community that you want! I'm happy to support such a positive project! There are so many posts on Twitter from various events, all so bright and beautiful, it's nice to watch. Good luck in the development of the project! Smiley Smiley Smiley
szfinx

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:34:14 PM

If you already raised around $4 Million, why do you need more? That amount is enough for a middle sized tech company to operate a year. I can't see anything new which would require such a big amount.

boneaustrinus

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:49:31 PM

Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
zuzuca

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:52:00 PM

If you already raised around $4 Million, why do you need more? That amount is enough for a middle sized tech company to operate a year. I can't see anything new which would require such a big amount.
this is an ico dude..they are selling their ideea and concept right now. maybe they think their ideea and efforts value more than that...and only the market will tell if they are correct or not.
zuzuca

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:54:35 PM

Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
usually any decent coin developer burns the unallocated tokens because they are just making the token weaker(they do not have an actual market value bringing down the entire stack if not destroyed)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: