Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 34032 times)
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:51:22 PM

Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
Is it not known that unsold tokens will be burned? I think I read somewhere about it, I need to look closely
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarSLight

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
usually any decent coin developer burns the unallocated tokens because they are just making the token weaker(they do not have an actual market value bringing down the entire stack if not destroyed)
And, as we know, if the project burns tokens, then the value of the token will be correspondingly higher
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:14:11 PM

If you already raised around $4 Million, why do you need more? That amount is enough for a middle sized tech company to operate a year. I can't see anything new which would require such a big amount.

Because people love money. The more money you get during tthe ICO the less percent of them you can actually use for the project. Sad but true. I don't say they are scammers, I think that's how it's done everywhere.
OzhogCoin

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:28:48 PM

Read the information on the team, like they have a good experience in this area, so that there is every reason to expect from this project
StarSLight

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:33:47 PM

If you already raised around $4 Million, why do you need more? That amount is enough for a middle sized tech company to operate a year. I can't see anything new which would require such a big amount.

Because people love money. The more money you get during tthe ICO the less percent of them you can actually use for the project. Sad but true. I don't say they are scammers, I think that's how it's done everywhere.
I also believe that any project that now exists wants to collect as much of the money as possible. And yes, you are right, everyone loves money! Smiley
lkyasilk

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:02:46 AM

One of the best decisions I made was to join Karma. The networking opportunities with great members is amazing. So glad I joined!
Thank you for the development and further progress in the future.
oliverlott

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:05:15 AM

What about american investments?
Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:14:03 AM

This looks like it's the same company that produces high end events and parties... Karma International.  They used to do frequent parties at the Playboy Mansion.

I believe that they've done well as a business.  I'm not sure why they need for a token and what a decentralized smart community network means.  How is your company leveraging blockchain as a utlity within your business?
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:41:00 AM

It's like a natural law, the more money you have the more easiest job will become. Since ICO still unfinished yet, they could collect more funds for smoothly development.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:01:11 AM

pre-token sale will end on nov 21, how much collected fund in presale at the moment?
we hope it ico will be reached
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

Hi developers. You give us very little new information. It seems not enough. How is this project? Is it works? When are the bounty company's reports planned?
Thank you
phexchanger

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:16:05 AM

I read about Karma on Twitter before here so I thought the thread here will be livelier but it doesn't seem so. Looks like Karma community is large but majority are not members of this forum
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:11:30 AM

When ICO will be end? Where I can see about raised funds?
buyercontact

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:29:35 PM

That's an amazing idea! This industry needs more transparency
StarSLight

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:11:34 PM

I love this project! I like everything that you do! I want to express my deep respect to the project team!
StarSLight

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:14:20 PM

One of the best decisions I made was to join Karma. The networking opportunities with great members is amazing. So glad I joined!
Thank you for the development and further progress in the future.
It is very nice to know that many people support Karma with me! It's nice to feel so one!
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

this is a good project..will see in the future...
oldchain

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:02:24 PM

Hello. I see that there are no links where to find team members on the Internet.
webitothemeatato

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:08:31 PM

GARBAGE. It is companies like this that will eventually cause the bubble to burst. Do not get me wrong, I am heavily invested in crypto, but its this type of shit that makes my blood boil. I took my time and read Karma's white papers and am convinced whoever posted this either works there or stupidly bought a ton of pre-sale tokens.
Look, there are probably 100-200 people in the world qualified to build a new internet protocol. This team is not one. In fact, they claim to have a "Karma protocol" its just a sham bc they are actually planning on using the ethereum protocol as their base.
Let's take a quick step back though. Karma was founded in 2005 - 4 YEARS BEFORE BITCOIN WAS EVEN INVENTED. A quick search and I found there Vimeo page which hasn't been updated in years. Specifically, three years since they joined Vimeo and their bio reads - "An exclusive, private membership organization dedicated to connecting exceptional & inspirational individuals both socially & professionally."
So obviously this is going semi well for them as they advertise on their website that they have netted 32 mill in revenue over the past 12 years. But then boom blockchain goes mainstream and probably about a year ago they slap the lipstick on the pig and go for the moon. This company (sham) has a larger marketing team than blockchain experts (and frankly I question the blockchain "experts" expertise). THAT SHOULD CONCERN YOU. I get they put on networking events, but have they ever heard of staying in your lane. How the fuck does a networking event company pivot to crypto?
But rather than bicker about this lets simply focus on their value prop.
"There are three primary customer verticals which will aggregate the revenue streams for Karma: 1. Physical membership organizations (such as country or golf clubs) 2. Virtual membership organizations (universities alumni chapters, business networking organizations, etc.) 3. Non-pro t organizations, which lack the operational backbone (CRM, ERP, BI, etc.) to raise funds from their donor base transparently."
Wait...WHAT? I'm sorry, who thinks that country clubs and colleges are going to want to do this? A general rule when analyzing a company is to see if the idea already did not work in a centralized network then why would it work in a distributed one? Here I honestly, cannot even grasp the overall point. Karma is not fixing a problem or filling a need. Rather, they looked around decided there weren't any players in the "leisure club / alumni network" space slapped together a half baked idea and boom issue a token sale and raise 4.1 mill. Sit back for a second and ask yourself how does blockchain tech help country clubs and college alumni groups? crickets
As for the charity arm, kudos Karma International you are just a few years late (see Bithope or Bitgive).
All of this being said if you want to throw away your money go ahead, but you'd probably have more fun trying to bounce silver dollars off the wall and into the toilet.
StarSLight

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

ICO still has so long to wait! But you have plenty of time to think and study this project!ISO still has so long to wait! But you have plenty of time to think and study this project!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: