Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas to make some bitcoin  (Read 2153 times)
yishak

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:10:35 AM

How can I make minimum of 0.3btc in a month without trading and gambling?
As I've heard bad experience with both, but still need to make money

You can try bitcoin mining, this is an activity where we can make bitcoin by ourselves ,, we do not need to predict price movement we only need to set the mine computer only the first time, the rest you just wait for the mine results.
I don't think that's a good idea. OP wants to make 0.3 Bitcoins per month, I doubt he can earn that much from mining. Its better if he did some freelancing works , join a good paying signature campaign or simply do his ordinary job and exchange the fiat to bitcoins.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:15:54 AM

Hello mate,
First of all your .30 is big amount it is not that easy to earn it even the highest rank here cannot have it in just signature campaign but I think if you have some skills to show off then. It is high value mate you have to really work for it. Like if you have talent in web designing and developing you can do it here, they have good amount of  given to that kind of job, or any kind of coding. l think show your talent here and you can have it.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:27:15 AM

You can earn bitcoin from a variety of activies, the amount that you are aiming for is too much, 0.3 btc per month? Unless if you will get yourself some powerful asics mining equipment and start mining. However, you can still earn some bitcoins here on the forum through signature campaigns and social media campaigns, reviews and articles, referrals and a lot more.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

Hey Cheesy
Most signature campaigns offers 0.004 for members then 0.004×4=0.016 in d starting considering you keep the quality of your posts good and don't get into any illegal business.
Then for full member its 0.008, for one month its 0.008×4=0.032.
For senior member its 0.015, for one month its 0.015×4=0.060
Then for hero members its 0.03 , for one month its 0.03×4=0.12

Well the payment of hero members and legendary members are the same.

In fact you can't earn what you want from just being in a campaign, I suggest you target for a bounty hunter or a signature camp manager. But you will need extremely nice skills and good reputation, its not easy but you can earn higher at that position. But indeed its a very difficult job to get and even more difficult to handle.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

Have you ever heard of saying, "money makes money". That's what works in this era now and that is also in perfect way if you are all into it. You can start up with initial investment of xyz money and then let it grow automatically  as the prices of bitcoin hikes in the near future. FYI current rate is the great example of how you could have grown your btc just by keeping into your wallet. Also, if you are patient enough then you can also try to hold alts which can take around months to year to get you decent money. It's all about holding mate if you don't trust the trading and gambling ways.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

You can't. You are asking how to earn around 1500$ in a month, it isn't a small amount of money. You could try mining but it requires a little bigger starting capital to kick off, but once you start, it will be only earning and expanding. I doubt there is any other way you could earn that much money online since you do not want to trade or gamble.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:18:32 PM

Either go get a job and use your wages to buy bitcoin, or look for gigs online on some website like upwork or fiverr with whatever skills you currently have, and use the wages again to buy bitcoin. You can't make bitcoin appear out of nowhere.

Cannot be more accurate than this. Just convert some of your fiat on a monthly basis or get payed for online services on fiverr, upwork or freelancer
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:31:01 PM

0.3 bitcoin monthly with the actual price of Bitcoin is not an easy mission. Gambling is a lot more risky than trading, it is not a safe method. Trading involve too some risk but if you have good knowlege, and study well the market and the chart, you can earning good income with this method
You can also try selling your services or goods for Bitcoin
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:20:25 PM

I don't think that it will be easy since you don't want to try trading or gambling. But it's possible, their are reasonable answers already, no need to repeat anyone
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:46:09 AM

That is common to those who enter  trading and gambling without equipping themselves with the proper knowledge before entering something risky. But if you want o earn that amount in that short amount of time  trading and gambling are the best option out there. just remember the golden rule in trading "buy low and sell high".

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:07:22 AM

For me that's too big for a month, that's very hard to earn within a short period of time. My advice to you is to try bitcoin mining where you only need to set up a hardware, just wait and let it earn bitcoins for you. 0.3 btc per month maybe attainable also if your rank in this forum is already a Hero/Legendary because these rank get the highest rewards in a signature campaign.

But one thing is for sure, 0.3 btc or even more is easy to attain in gambling if you are lucky, it's an all or nothing game. In the end, you're the who choose between hard but sure way of earning bitcoins or easy but risky way.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:05:12 AM

You can offer your services like if you are good in translating different languages or you can make some sort of html design for a particular campaign as far as I know they give higher payment for this kind of job. Explore bitcoin because there's a lot of opportunities open to all people.

ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:18:31 AM

As of now you can't. Because of rank you really can't make it that much for a month but there is one way. You can join a long term ICO signature campaigns but there is a risk. If the campaign fails you won't be having your payment but if fortunate you'll earn a lot. Why did I recommend that, because normal signature campaigns has a less rate for people who have ranks like you, jr member, and it will take you more than 1 month to earn that 0.3 btc.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:44:55 AM

Trading and gambling are relatively the same. At the end of the day, you only have two options; Either to LOSS or WIN. But if you will try the campaigns available here, you can get more than .3 BTC/month if you only work hard and depending also on your rank.
You can say that it's the same as the above mention because you might somehow SCAMMED by the ICO but at least, you are not investing money. It's only time and effort that you have wasted.

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:15:04 AM

Maybe you can make an investment if you really do not want gambling or trading. As you know, many people generate btc by following a signature campaign, or with a bounty campaign, you may not be investing, but you can start with what I recommend to follow a signature campaign or a bounty campaign.
creame

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:24:55 AM

I recently heard about a guy writing blogs for 4 bitcoins per article back when Bitcoin was new, but that ship has sailed. Its hard to make .3 Bitcoins in a month. I think if most of us knew how to make .3 Bitcoins a month/at todays price - we would be doing it ourselves and probably keep it a secret. I hope you find a way.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:30:31 AM

BEST IDEA:

Get a job, ANY job.

Use BITWAGE to convert 50% of every paycheck to Bitcoin automatically.

DONE.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:32:18 AM

Its difficult to get that much in a month. But you could try to join bounty. If your rank getting up at least Sr. Member maybe you can get more.
Yes i agree with you, it's so hard to earn 0.3 bitcoin in a month, and like what you said you can try to join in bounty campaign. But the OP rank is still Jr. Member, and i think much better to join any campaign if our rank is Sr. Member ( like what you said ) before we feel the profit that we get for that campaign.

But for the OP, i suggest you can try to invest in ICO's project or if you have skill to create site or design a logo you can do that for your extra income.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:44:45 AM

Your goal is too high if you can not gamble to earn few bitcoin. Why do not you think of improving your rank in this forum and becoming a bounty hunter. Although you can not earn 0.3 per month but 0.05 ~ 0.1 is possible.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:13:11 AM

If you want to make some bitcoin then you should do trading because that is the advisable way to make some bitcoin because if you will master it by studying the basics then you can easily make at least half of bitcoin in just a month and that is very possible because the prices of all the cryptocurrency in the market is very volatile and you can make profit because of that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: