Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 07:19:07 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you ever think  (Read 440 times)
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

Yes we need to see this kind of engagement at first place. We must gather together and let know the world which are the best investment opportunities in terms of alt coin crypto. However that would artificial pumping if everyone starts investing into single or a group of coins. But if it is going to get us some good profitability then that would be great to do in the first place but we also need unity for that purpose.

However it would be difficult to achieve a same market cap as bitcoin for any other crypto currency and we may not see another bitcoin in the future and anywhere int he time. This would be really hard to digest as people will never let go the bitcoin and thus they will keep bitcoin as the bitcoin and nothing else.
I always think that there will be a new technology that will launch a member of the digital age similar to the block chain technology but will improve the technology blockchain I always hope that it will come to me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.