Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET  (Read 11520 times)
vopsy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:05:22 PM

About token use, you say "1 CABS Token entitles the holder to securitize 1 BTC or equivalent quantities of selected other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash"

Your capitalization is 600,000 CABS tokens but bitcoin soon will be a total of 21,000,000 BTC, if it is 1 CABS Token entitles the holder to securitize 1 BTC you can practically securitize only 600,000 BTC  Huh, if you want to securitize the top 20 cryptocurrencies you must have the sum of all the top 20 cryptocurrencies as CABS tokens, right now you can securitize only 2.5% of the total amount of BTC.
I don't get it, you can explain me how you can securitize more than 600,000 BTC, I am relatively new to cryptocurrency.

There are different ways of looking at this: 1) That makes securitized crypto rare, making CABS tokens themselves more valuable. 2) The goal of CyberTrust is not to securitize the complete crypto market.

Well something is not good here because if the bitcoin hold $10,000 value with 600,000 CABS you can securitize  only $ 6,000,000,000 in bitcoin. While they are talking about a trillion $ market you can securitize only 6 billion, from this point of view the project looks worthless, I am thinking wrong?

Looks like nobody can answer, this project is a joke, why to start a project like this and from start you are limited to securitize only 2.5% of the total of bitcoins (they are talking about bringing institutional investors so big money players) also they say will start to securitize the top 20 cryptocurrencies, how they will do that, maybe new CABS tokens but I don't see anything like that in their white papper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

The idea is worthy of attention. I hope you will succeed.  Smiley
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:49:41 PM

The idea is worthy of attention. I hope you will succeed.  Smiley
Thank you for your support!
Dmitriu

Activity: 397
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:25:10 PM

A few days contributions are not moved. Why? May be because on the main page of the site specified, the softcap is still 25000ETH and collected 42000ETH. Why invest more? Not seen hardcap. Also, your "private round" is finished, but we still see it. All this is misleading, and investors go by. Adjust the scale.

P.s. And it would be good to run banners on niche sites.
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:45:23 AM

I'm not very good at these financial terms. Explain me, what is the possibility of converting CABS-tokens to crypto-notes?
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:48:51 AM

Tell me, what was the volume of tokens initially placed? How many tokens were issued and how much is it in USD?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:53:58 AM

Tell me, what was the volume of tokens initially placed? How many tokens were issued and how much is it in USD?
Greetings. If I'm not mistaken, the company has issued 600,000 coins at an initial cost of 0.6 Eth per coin.

hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:02:16 AM

Hi everybody! I collected general information on the first results of fundraising. According to my data, the project attracted 11 million dollars during the closed round, while a target was 7.5 million. The plan is to collect 18 million until beginning of Pre-ICO. In my opinion, the result is very good. What about you, guys?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:04:34 AM

Hi everybody! I collected general information on the first results of fundraising. According to my data, the project attracted 11 million dollars during the closed round, while a target was 7.5 million. The plan is to collect 18 million until beginning of Pre-ICO. In my opinion, the result is very good. What about you, guys?

All right! The figures are not bad, though perhaps there could be more. Obviously, increase in collection results means that the service of securitization of crypto-currency enjoys a good demand.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:06:34 AM

All right! The figures are not bad, though perhaps there could be more. Obviously, increase in collection results means that the service of securitization of crypto-currency enjoys a good demand.
Do you think that it was securitization that played the main role among all the offers of the project?
bit679

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:09:46 AM

Do you think that it was securitization that played the main role among all the offers of the project?

It seems to me that this offer proposal is essential, ‘cause institutional investors can’t pass by the investment in crypto-currency, but they also have no right to cross the rules of legitimacy under which they are operating. Therefore, the first results of fund collection are not as big as they could be. After all, institutionals have very large portfolios!)
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:11:55 AM

It seems to me that this offer proposal is essential, ‘cause institutional investors can’t pass by the investment in crypto-currency, but they also have no right to cross the rules of legitimacy under which they are operating. Therefore, the first results of fund collection are not as big as they could be. After all, institutionals have very large portfolios!)
It’s very interesting. So, we can even more investment in CyberTrust see in a short time, right?
bit679

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

It’s very interesting. So, we can even more investment in CyberTrust see in a short time, right?

Yes, such a probability exists, but nobody can speak for investors until the results of pre-ICO and ICO are known. But if you believe that the inflow of investments is possible in the near future, then you may need to think about additional investments, while the tokens  are still sold at a low price.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:18:45 AM

Yes, such a probability exists, but nobody can speak for investors until the results of pre-ICO and ICO are known. But if you believe that the inflow of investments is possible in the near future, then you may need to think about additional investments, while the tokens  are still sold at a low price.
Yes. It’s necessary to think it over. I’ve read somewhere else that CABS-tokens will be sold on the stock exchange at the very beginning of the year. Can you tell us when and on which exchanges will they appear?
CyberTrust Co-Founders

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:31:36 AM

We are in discussion to list the token with several major exchanges. 

But we can not disclose which ones, until the deal is singed.
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

Is it possible that the company already collect an amount sufficient to start the project until pre-ICO? And when will we see the launch of the platform?)
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:13:19 AM

One more question from a noob: what does the official ISIN identification code give?
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:15:45 AM

Is it possible that the company already collect an amount sufficient to start the project until pre-ICO? And when will we see the launch of the platform?)
Yeah, it's possible! But the launch of the platform is unlikely to take place earlier than it’s planned - in Q2 2018
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:17:29 AM

Good day! I’ve heard various rumors about the first tenders of CABS-tokens. Will they really start on the C2CX exchange?
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:26:30 PM

The idea is good in a nice suit. I believe that you will have a good ICO process. The only bad thing is that there is very little bounty.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: