Bitcoin Forum
November 15, 2018, 03:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OFFICIAL ENCOCOIN XNK] [POS SCRYPT ALGO] | 85% ROI PER ANNUM |  (Read 588 times)
Cryptoluver

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

Can you give me more details on your project? Maybe if you have a short video to explain it?

Details are listed above. The site and the white paper also explains more. All the links are available above. For more one on one details and additional information, i advise you visit our discord server. We will be glad to welcome you to the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Soonnet

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

wait and see how it will
whotheff

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

Hi Team, how do i transfer QT wallet files from my C drive (where they go by default) to my D drive?
I really hate it when every software tries to push itself into C without asking first.

question two: where is this config file located? How can i run a node?

Encocoin Configuration File Details:

Close your wallet and create the file encocoin.conf in the folder
“%APPDATA%\encocoin\”.

Paste the following text into encocoin.conf and save the file.

rpcuser=Your Chosen Username
rpcpassword=Your Chosen Password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41186
P2P port ;      41185
listen=1
server=1
txindex=1
addnode=134.144.171.201

We have bounties for additional node creator. Visit our discord for more information in the node creation channel.

THanks for the explanation. How do I move the Blockchain from C: to D: ?

tippytoes

Activity: 588
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

Maybe, they are false positives but it's better to have a clean code, right? So no one can say anything to your code.

---

My impression on this project is that, this will not gonna last long. Anon team with weak reasoning of why they created this project.

---

If you are saying that you will assist in this kind of activity, I think this is a long way to go. There are already entities taking care of that. IMO, this is just a front to make some money. Just like other projects. The mission is forgotten upon raising some funds. And they're gone....

Thanks for your opinion. However, should this project be interested primarily in public funds we would have gone for an ICO, raise money and disappear as you rightly said. But no, we are running everything on private self funding and through our core Investors. The objective of this project is very clear and the real reason for it's creation has been applauded within the target sector. Am impressed at your initial technical submission which I felt should have been adequate without going beyond the limits to the level of defamation. We need your skills within the community to help improve projects as no project is ever 100% perfect and we do not lay claim to perfection. We are here because we believe your critical assessment and objective review will help us further. We didn't solicit for funds. Encocoin in coming weeks as we roll out more unique products willl be clear to you as a best example of cryptocurrency reliability, trust and profitability to all members of the XNK community. If you are not part of the XNK community now, you will surely be left behind. We are growing and growing stronger every day as a team and as a community. Thank you and more of your inputs and support.

Sounds great! That's what I like from the dev team, answering even they are being thrown negative comments. If you are really sincere with what you do, you will accept any comments from the community, either good or bad. Because you know what you are doing in the first place.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Cryptoluver

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

Maybe, they are false positives but it's better to have a clean code, right? So no one can say anything to your code.

---

My impression on this project is that, this will not gonna last long. Anon team with weak reasoning of why they created this project.

---

If you are saying that you will assist in this kind of activity, I think this is a long way to go. There are already entities taking care of that. IMO, this is just a front to make some money. Just like other projects. The mission is forgotten upon raising some funds. And they're gone....

Thanks for your opinion. However, should this project be interested primarily in public funds we would have gone for an ICO, raise money and disappear as you rightly said. But no, we are running everything on private self funding and through our core Investors. The objective of this project is very clear and the real reason for it's creation has been applauded within the target sector. Am impressed at your initial technical submission which I felt should have been adequate without going beyond the limits to the level of defamation. We need your skills within the community to help improve projects as no project is ever 100% perfect and we do not lay claim to perfection. We are here because we believe your critical assessment and objective review will help us further. We didn't solicit for funds. Encocoin in coming weeks as we roll out more unique products willl be clear to you as a best example of cryptocurrency reliability, trust and profitability to all members of the XNK community. If you are not part of the XNK community now, you will surely be left behind. We are growing and growing stronger every day as a team and as a community. Thank you and more of your inputs and support.

Sounds great! That's what I like from the dev team, answering even they are being thrown negative comments. If you are really sincere with what you do, you will accept any comments from the community, either good or bad. Because you know what you are doing in the first place.

Thanks tippytoes. You are an asset to the ecosystem as a peer reviewer and your inputs will always be appreciated with us. You may drop off at our server someday to say hello. We will be glad to welcome you as a respected friend of the XNK community anytime. Regards.
whotheff

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Hi Team, how do i transfer QT wallet files from my C drive (where they go by default) to my D drive?
I really hate it when every software tries to push itself into C without asking first.

“%APPDATA%\encocoin\”.

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41186
P2P port ;      41185
listen=1
server=1
txindex=1
addnode=134.144.171.201

We have bounties for additional node creator. Visit our discord for more information in the node creation channel.

When I enter this as explained, Wallet crashes.

Why it never asks where to store the blockchain on first start?

NVM, copied the node info from first page and it worked.
Created shortcut with these parameters and now blockchain files are where i want them:
E:\Coins\Encocoin\encocoin-qt.exe -datadir=E:\Coins\Encocoin\Wallet

Cryptoluver

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

“%APPDATA%\encocoin\”.

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41186
P2P port ;      41185
listen=1
server=1
txindex=1
addnode=134.144.171.201

When I enter this as explained, Wallet crashes.

Why it never asks where to store the blockchain on first start?

NVM, copied the node info from first page and it worked.
Created shortcut with these parameters and now blockchain files are where i want them:
E:\Coins\Encocoin\encocoin-qt.exe -datadir=E:\Coins\Encocoin\Wallet

Good. It did worked for you that way.
Cryptoluver

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

While we prepare for the coin listing, we invite those who could lay their hands on some few XNK for free and auction to do so and starts staking ahead of the exchange listing.

1. We are fast tracking the commercial platform integration of Encocoin XNK to create a parallel demand alongside what the trading exchanges generate daily. The exchanges and the potent commercial platform shall exert positive complimentary market pressures on each other and on XNK (as a viable asset) to ensure stability and growth in the ecosystem.

2. It is important and crucial for us as a team to ensure that we have an active commercial marketplace platform for our global community and targeted businesses from whom we have obtained tentative agreements on corporate bulk adoption to buy, sell and issue financial instruments in XNK for goods/purchases.

Join us on discord to get more details and how to key into our vision.
itawyola

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:56:36 AM

Check out the article I posted on Encocoin!
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@itawyola/encocoin-an-introduction
whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:17:09 AM

There is a big news comming from the Encocoin PoS Team!
The new, most energy efficient coin in the crypto world
will hit the exchanges! Yes, this is a huge green light
to get some Encocoins before the price rises!
We are aiming at a target date October 10th.

How can you earn Encocoins?

•   We have bounties for nodes created to support the XNK network
•   Bounties for language experts as listed on our discord(Languages must not be translated from
        google and must maintain the channel development.
•   Bounties for YouTube video promotion with not less than 1000 subscribers.
        Visit us on discord to get more details

---> 5XNK Bonus available for every early adopter on our Discord channel <----

Just enter it, get to know the other Encocoin owners and provide your wallet address,
and also mention that you are an early adopter. See you there!

whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:19:47 AM

Great work! Keep promoting and help avoiding miner's electric waste!

whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Since Encocoin is focused in secure and decentralized transactions being Eco Friendly, it needs nodes.
We had several questions on how to run a node on the Encocoin network.
If you own a server or a VPS, you can start an Encocoin node this way:

Code:
Setting up Linux Encocoin Node :
You can setup a XNK node on Ubuntu server using the following instructions. Rent a VPS running Ubuntu 18.04 server.

Update your VPS using the following commands.

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

Install the necessary dependencies using the following commands.

sudo apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libdb-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev git libssl1.0-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev libevent-dev libcrypto++-dev libgmp3-dev

Download the daemon file from https://github.com/Encocoin/wallet-client and upload it.

Extract the tar file using the following command.

tar -xzvf encocoin-daemon-linux.tar.gz

Install the daemon.

chmod +x encocoind
sudo mv encocoind/usr/bin/

Create the config file.

mkdir $HOME/.encocoin
nano $HOME/.encocoin/encocoin.conf

Paste the following lines in encocoin.conf.

rpcuser=rpc_encocoin
rpcpassword=your password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
txindex=1
daemon=1

Start your node with the following command:
encocoind

And voilla! Your node is up and running!
There is a bounty for it too, so you can contact Cryptoluver over at our Discord channel

whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

Hi everyone! Finally the Whitepaper is ready:

https://github.com/Encocoin/wallet-client/blob/master/EncocoinWhitePaperEDITED%20(1).pdf

If you have questions, ask!

whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

Hi everyone! Finally the Whitepaper is ready:

https://github.com/Encocoin/wallet-client/blob/master/EncocoinWhitePaperEDITED%20(1).pdf

If you have questions, ask!

We got a question on our Discord channel from a crypto fan who wanted to invest a decent amount of Ethereum.
His question was: "How serious are Encocoin Team's intentions?".

Well, here is the answer from Team:

Thanks for your question. Encocoin is for the long term and has come to stay. It has come to revolutionalise the crypto world and is 100% serious about eventually impacting the crypto world and be at par with Bitcoin itself. Indeed, we foresee a situation whereby Encocoin would become far more relevant than Bitcoin not only to most crypto users, but also to core aspects of global economy such as oil and gas; real estate; agriculture etc apart from its commitement to the protection and preservation of a cleaner, greener and safer earth. To become a long term success, Encocoin management had studied the upsides and downsides of Bitcoin and has committed itself to ensuring that Encocoin has as many as possible of the strengths of Bitcoin, while, on the other hand, eliminate as many as possible of the weaknesses of Bitcoin. With this, it is hoped that in the long run, Encocoin would be a coin that is known to have the strengths but NOT the weaknesses of Bitcoin. For this reason, Encocoin would continue to evolve positively. We do not claim that Encocoin is at par with or better than Bitcoin, but that is  our aim; that is our goal, and as such, the worst scenario is for Encocoin to come near to Bitcoin and nothing less than that. These are long term goals, and so, Encocoin has come to stay. Encocoin presence on the crypto market is permanent. Encocoin is a very serious business.

Cryptoluver

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

Encocoin XNK September/October airdrops campaign reward distribution have commenced. Please check your XNK wallet to confirm receipt of your free 20XNK plus bonus coins for referral activities. Listing of XNK is anticipated in few days from now. Further updates coming.
Cryptoluver

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

Encocoin support group reward campaign :

Each and every member of Encocoin Discord server is expected to immediately set up a support group of no fewer than 25 members. Once you have set up your support group (or if you already have a support group), please proceed to register the name of your support group in the #support-group-interraction  section of this server.  Each and every member of every support group will receive 40XNK bounty reward.
whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

If you want to stop staking a certain amount of coins so you can transfer them
to a friend, you can open the Encocoin wallet, Settings->Options->Input the desired amount
you would like to reserve and it's done. After this you will have spendable, non-staking coins.

whotheff

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

I just got great news from the Discord channel!
After clearing some minor issues, Encocoin will be added
to two exchanges: Mercatox and IncreX.
It is already on their queues, which means Encocoin will be soon tradeble.
Early adopter Discord bonus of 5 XNK is still active, so joining
is a good way to start for free!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.