Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀  (Read 50626 times)
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

pm of dev :  « Sent to: Mr.BiRoe on: March 19, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
Hello Mr.BiRoe

Could you please check and send your Gplay wallet address to me again, We have tried to send Airdrop #4 but failed becose the Gplay wallet address is not valid.

Thank you

Gplay Dev
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reply of my : Sent to: gplay.dev on: March 19, 2018, 05:02:06 PM »
my wallet : GKUq3q7K9x9nUGaVa4qniyyopqJ4jdZ9z7

I think,you send the coin for people join bounty first. those who only fill in the airdrop will have to wait
Because the campaign participants are project supporters
Sorry, because when I was angry, I lost my temper and said something bad gplay coin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everybody check

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

Hello everyone! how's distribution going on?

I submitted my airdrop application last March 04, 2018, 02:17:04 PM but until now there's nothing on my wallet.

Usually how long is the waiting time for the airdrop? i guess 24 days waiting time is too long for an airdrop.
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

I submitted my airdrop application last March 04, 2018, 02:17:04 PM but until now there's nothing on my wallet.

Usually how long is the waiting time for the airdrop? i guess 24 days waiting time is too long for an airdrop.
Hey, if you didn't see the message above about messaging the dev you need to do it on Telegram.
og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

im so ready for airdrop nr 5  Shocked

pls release it  Cheesy
sontanawic

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

There is an enigmatic silence of Dev gplay
The statement about airdrop 5 was 10 days ago
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

Everyone just ask,when airdrop..when airdrop?
Come on guys ... how many coins you have will be meaningless if the project is not running well and there is no good exchange.

Try to be more critical and more focused to discuss the progress of the project.
Give feedback to Dev and ask about other things you want to know more about this project
theinvestdude

Activity: 630

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

There is an enigmatic silence of Dev gplay
The statement about airdrop 5 was 10 days ago

I dont think the airdrop 4 distribution is finished, since i havent receive mine yet Cheesy so lets wait for them to finish the round 4 distribution then we can ask for round 5
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

Everyone just ask,when airdrop..when airdrop?
Come on guys ... how many coins you have will be meaningless if the project is not running well and there is no good exchange.

Try to be more critical and more focused to discuss the progress of the project.
Give feedback to Dev and ask about other things you want to know more about this project
Well said! I find it hard to believe the impatience sometimes good things come to those that wait. The devs are multi tasting everyday we need to give them a break the next few months will be a lot of pressure for them, i'd like everyone to join the discord channel we have built it really good over this week.
b20lopez

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

stop complaining, we all get the coins via Airdrop = FREE.
Devs are still working on the project, not just working to grab your money so just be thankful
gefander

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

And what about finding potential clients? perhaps already someone began to be interested in your technology? at the same time, there is already a fairly large community.
Me and Mike are currently promoting on the social gaming platform called discord because it has 25 Million users online annually. It seems like a really nice place to hang out, it's a lot better than Telegram because you can add channels. With enough work over the weekend i'll try to make it look like Bitcointalk.
Do you think this will be enough? and how do you promote on the discord? Perhaps there are some large gaming community - that could support your idea, well, say if you pay them a little? interested in them as Fiat funds and their tokens? ask them to make your token the primary means of payment.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

where can find work nodes to wallet

Shouldn't need them, on Linux at least it's pre-packaged with them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nguyentuananh

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

Hey, if you didn't see the message above about messaging the dev you need to do it on Telegram.
The development of the coin ?
As a spokesperson for Gplay, you can news update Gplaycoin

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

I am volunteering, so if I see someone who needs help I'll pass the message. I support GPLAY a lot so it's a small gesture from me in return to help the community out if I see you need help with something I know. I wouldn't say spokesperson more of a very keen fan and investor Smiley

Gplay Developer admin 15:10 26/03/2018 on Telegram
The first phase of testing will end in few days. We will choose another 10 dedicated community members to help with our phase 2 testing and finally full release of the platform by the end of April. New airdrop phase will be announced this week ! If you have any questions for last airdrop please PM me here. (Telegram)
https://t.me/gplaymarket

Don't forget to come and join us on Discord too me and Mike have been working hard on setting it up =) https://discord.gg/PVrQrrd
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

I am volunteering, so if I see someone who needs help I'll pass the message. I support GPLAY a lot so it's a small gesture from me in return to help the community out if I see you need help with something I know. I wouldn't say spokesperson more of a very keen fan and investor Smiley

The first phase of testing will end in few days. We will choose another 10 dedicated community members to help with our phase 2 testing and finally full release of the platform by the end of April. New airdrop phase will be announced this week ! If you have any questions for last airdrop please PM me here. (Telegram)

Don't forget to come and join us on Discord too me and Mike have been working hard on setting it up =) https://discord.gg/PVrQrrd

It is good to see updates here. The platform will be released maybe in june. But i want to ask if there is already available exchange for gplay?
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:22:38 AM

It is good to see updates here. The platform will be released maybe in june. But i want to ask if there is already available exchange for gplay?
Yes GPLAY is listed here https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GPA/BTC
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

Is this a safe exchange? I've never heard about it.
In any case, it has small volumes and we needs listing on new exchanges.
I see in roadmap Yobit and Coinexchange listing.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Thanks for sharing, interesting to see people asking for 39 satoshis. It's good to know it has a value.
More buyers than sellers which is great to see. Looking forward to the next airdrop as always!
Still hodling, still staking 24/7 Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

Thanks for sharing, interesting to see people asking for 39 satoshis. It's good to know it has a value.
More buyers than sellers which is great to see. Looking forward to the next airdrop as always!
Crazy price for such a low supply I have took advantage of it a couple of times Cheesy this exchange is trustworthy I haven't had 1 issue yet regards to buying and sending them to my wallet. 
Small msg for everyone, just please don't leave your coin on any exchanges.
og_doom

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

Cool gplay army Cool
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

Crazy price for such a low supply I have took advantage of it a couple of times Cheesy this exchange is trustworthy I haven't had 1 issue yet regards to buying and sending them to my wallet.  
Small msg for everyone, just please don't leave your coin on any exchanges.

Thanks a lit for this information mate. This is the first time i heard this exchange. And would you mind sharing how much is the withdrawal fee for btc?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: