Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16597 times)
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:42:06 PM

This ICO will begin in 13 days. They used the technology of Blockchain and the ETH Platform to help this medical health start up. It is a very intelligent project that combines the study of human and the Blockchain technology! And in the first 24 hs you will receive a 20 % bonus! Good project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:53:17 PM

Timur Karimbaev on radio Mediametrix: "I assume that the information in the future will be more reliable and less prone to manipulation due to the blockchain"
https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/timur-karimbaev-on-radio-mediametrix-i-assume-that-the-information-in-the-future-will-be-more-1f7dcc267d01

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:58 PM

The most frequent question: "what is Human Discovery Platform" Smiley
Regardless of whether the person read the site, whitepaper or other materials - this question always arises

I'll try to answer: "This is an ecosystem for studying the factors that affect human behavior and the perception of the world"

The next question is "what concrete it is", and it's hard to explain to people who do not know anything about blockchain Smiley On this forum, I believe that there is no need to explain, so I will answer shortly:

"This is a blockchain platform in which the authors of the techniques can load their methods that transform the incoming information about a person into the interpretation of and receive a fee for this in the tokens."

For example, convert answers to 10 questions in the information about the temperament of a person. These blocks can then be used together to create more complex techniques, for example, determining how much a person is suitable for a particular job

More details about the platform - in the answers to the following questions
According to me, the low understanding of a concept can be due to a low elasticity of thought, or we just focus on a part of the story.
This behavior is also character of the people. I am convinced that HD technology can be applied to different sectors,
 for example in the selection of staff, selling a product, the research of the soul mate, the treatment of some disorders of behaviour,
 the creation of teams or professional groups, etc.
It seems to me that you can have a thousand uses for your work.

the main concept behind human discovery may be difficult for some people, but is very solid and very useful in this era. I just don't understand the ones that don't even read the documentation.

Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:22:18 PM

Regardless of whether the person read the site, whitepaper or other materials - this question always arises

I'll try to answer: "This is an ecosystem for studying the factors that affect human behavior and the perception of the world"

The next question is "what concrete it is", and it's hard to explain to people who do not know anything about blockchain Smiley On this forum, I believe that there is no need to explain, so I will answer shortly:

"This is a blockchain platform in which the authors of the techniques can load their methods that transform the incoming information about a person into the interpretation of and receive a fee for this in the tokens."

For example, convert answers to 10 questions in the information about the temperament of a person. These blocks can then be used together to create more complex techniques, for example, determining how much a person is suitable for a particular job

According to me, the low understanding of a concept can be due to a low elasticity of thought, or we just focus on a part of the story.
This behavior is also character of the people. I am convinced that HD technology can be applied to different sectors,
 for example in the selection of staff, selling a product, the research of the soul mate, the treatment of some disorders of behaviour,

the main concept behind human discovery may be difficult for some people, but is very solid and very useful in this era. I just don't understand the ones that don't even read the documentation.

Actually, if people would read the whitepaper, as well as the threads AND register on the website HD.dating, which is the application of the concept made practical, this concepts would not be as hard to understand as they may seem. Once you understand the concept behind it you realize the application of the platform is actually huge!

PrinceShake

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:37:40 PM

Actually, if people would read the whitepaper, as well as the threads AND register on the website HD.dating, which is the application of the concept made practical, this concepts would not be as hard to understand as they may seem. Once you understand the concept behind it you realize the application of the platform is actually huge!

to understand the concept is enough to live in the present world. I'm not a programmer or an engineer, but I always read articles about the use of big data, IA, machine learning and so on. is not something too hard to find.   Wink

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

to understand the concept is enough to live in the present world. I'm not a programmer or an engineer, but I always read articles about the use of big data, IA, machine learning and so on. is not something too hard to find.   Wink

I think that the application HD.dating should be useful to be familiar with the concept of Human Discovery Platform. But in the case like this I see just lazyness and superficiality.

PrinceShake

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:47:09 PM

I think that the application HD.dating should be useful to be familiar with the concept of Human Discovery Platform. But in the case like this I see just lazyness and superficiality.

of course it is. the application HD.dating is something very peculiar. I've seen a lot of startups realize prototypes and beta to make possible to user to see or test their idea but this one is so original.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:52:29 PM

to understand the concept is enough to live in the present world. I'm not a programmer or an engineer, but I always read articles about the use of big data, IA, machine learning and so on. is not something too hard to find.   Wink

of course it is. the application HD.dating is something very peculiar. I've seen a lot of startups realize prototypes and beta to make possible to user to see or test their idea but this one is so original.

Their story itself is quite peculiar. They exist from a long time to be a startup, so their concept must be very solid right now. The kind of proof of concept they have made is something simple and effective because of the long expertise behind it.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:22:44 PM

Timur Karimbaev on radio Mediametrix: "I assume that the information in the future will be more reliable and less prone to manipulation due to the blockchain"
https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/timur-karimbaev-on-radio-mediametrix-i-assume-that-the-information-in-the-future-will-be-more-1f7dcc267d01

This radio interview with Timur is very comprehensive as he highlights the importance of blockchain and its application to the technology, gathering data independently from each other and independently of the decision-making center and to connect as many people as possible, collected data could range from psychological tests, to astrological and geometry. And then they could act independently of one another, these data would be checked, correlation tested. These data can be connected and used.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:04:54 PM

This radio interview with Timur is very comprehensive as he highlights the importance of blockchain and its application to the technology, gathering data independently from each other and independently of the decision-making center and to connect as many people as possible, collected data could range from psychological tests, to astrological and geometry. And then they could act independently of one another, these data would be checked, correlation tested. These data can be connected and used.
Commendable interview Timur. I see that the Russian community is very active, you have a lot of researchers, investors, users, and you also have a decent support from your politicians. When you come to the west ?
marishko

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:23:03 PM

Peter Schober about Human Design Platform
5 minutes video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p753LPUhRU
timurkar

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:01:03 PM

Many questions about team size. Now in our team near 60 persons

I asked those people who work in the office to get together and make a common photo Smiley

https://static.tildacdn.com/tild3361-6639-4137-b839-656438393062/PB090066Edit.jpg
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:24:30 PM

Commendable interview Timur. I see that the Russian community is very active, you have a lot of researchers, investors, users, and you also have a decent support from your politicians. When you come to the west ?

Next year. We feel that in Russia we are already cramped Smiley
RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:28:00 PM

I asked those people who work in the office to get together and make a common photo Smiley

Wow! You are a very crowded company. Shocked Shocked Shocked Of course your story is already been long for a startup and I think your work now requires a lot of different skills!

PrinceShake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:35:44 PM

Next year. We feel that in Russia we are already cramped Smiley

this project have a very good potential so I think that you will have no problems in planting your seeds in western world next year. you already have some partners in europe or usa?

DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:53:12 PM

Peter Schoeber, renowned Methodologist in Human Design, Supports Human Discovery Platform

https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/peter-schoeber-renowned-methodologist-in-human-design-supports-human-discovery-platform-76157733be24
marishko

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

you already have some partners in europe or usa?

in UK we trying negotiate with singlemuslim.com (2mln users over wolrd)
in have preliminary agreement with Peter Schober to support HD social network and dating at Germany and Italy (he have partners there)
Some small matching services in NY
Have contacts with Paktor dating application in Asia, but i didnt force connect them for this time.

in 24-26 january i will speak on idate2018 in Florida and i try to find US partners there (im third time participant).

im trying go to dating and matching market, cause out prototype almost ready-to-integrate service for this huge market.

timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:00:00 PM

you already have some partners in europe or usa?

in UK we trying negotiate with singlemuslim.com (2mln users over wolrd)
in have preliminary agreement with Peter Schober to support HD social network and dating at Germany and Italy (he have partners there)
Some small matching services in NY
Have contacts with Paktor dating application in Asia, but i didnt force connect them for this time.

in 24-26 january i will speak on idate2018 in Florida and i try to find US partners there (im third time participant).

im trying go to dating and matching market, cause out prototype almost ready-to-integrate service for this huge market.

We started from dating market because we already have tested methodic.
Next year we will test psychologists methods and some corporate markets, then we will choose partners in those themes
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:24:43 PM

Wow! You are a very crowded company. Shocked Shocked Shocked Of course your story is already been long for a startup and I think your work now requires a lot of different skills!

Indeed you working with quite a number. I also observe the greater percentage of your workers behind the HD project are females, is there some preference to working with this gender or it was coincidental mix?
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:35:00 PM

Indeed you working with quite a number. I also observe the greater percentage of your workers behind the HD project are females, is there some preference to working with this gender or it was coincidental mix?

In this case it is coincidental mix Smiley
Just because in office at this time was  peoples who works in contact center, support and marketing team. Some developers work from home (and they are only men Smiley some people works in other time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: