Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CAS]Cashaa: The Next Generation Banking Platform for the Next Billion [AIRDROP]  (Read 32403 times)
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:24:19 AM

Blockchain-based P2P payments company Cashaa aims to be a mobile-only digital bank in India
https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/blockchain-based-p2p-payments-company-122943262.html

Blockchain startup Cashaa enables instant P2P international transfer between fiat and cryptocurrency
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blockchain-startup-cashaa-enables-instant-p2p-international-transfer-102802597.html

TOP 5 CRYPTOCURRENCIES LIST
http://cryptodailynews.online/top-5-cryptocurrencies-list-review/

Cashaa Price Predictions for 2018
http://cryptodailynews.online/cashaa-price-predictions/

thanks for sharing.
I thought about going in. it's a really nice project. the team consists of good quality people. but why isn't he trading on a nice stock exchange? sorry for the high-quality projects falling into this situation.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

I'm returning to several threads after the completion of their ICO and lately the word scam is typed a lot. Why are people starting to have doubts now, in this terrible bear market, but not when everything was going up? Did the rising prices cloud your minds? Or do the sinking prices make you depressed?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aikklond
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

I knew I'd sold them all for $ 0.14. I just realized I never touched what I got Bounty. I like the work of the team. we expect their success.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

I knew I'd sold them all for $ 0.14. I just realized I never touched what I got Bounty. I like the work of the team. we expect their success.

Let's hope so. Because the value hasn't really been something to write home about in the last couple of weeks. I don't even like how things are currently going for the project. Only $14000 worth of volume for CAS trading in the last 24hrs. That's a really poor performance. Hopefully things should pick up soon. I'm hodling some tokens I received from my participation in the bounty campaign too.

takasza

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:35:08 AM

Just a week ago our Blockchain Girl was interviewed by Polish site bithub.pl and this is what she said:

"We are better than traditional banks

March 11, 2018 Przemysław Ćwik

We have created the world's first wallet, which allows the user to transfer money to the account of any payment card in the world. The sender and the recipient make transactions in their local currencies and do not need to have any knowledge of blockchain or cryptocurrency technology - says Janina Lowisz, co-founder and vice president of marketing at Cashaa , in # NiedzielnyWywiad Bithub.pl.

Selling tokens is a sure way to raise funds for a startup?

Janina Lowisz: It takes more and more effort to get money using this method, and there may be various difficulties along the way, but you can still accumulate quite a good sum only thanks to the sale of tokens. For example, Cashaa received $ 33 million in sales of tokens in 2017, of which 14 million were rejected due to the strict application of AML and KYC policies. The sum we have accepted, however, is sufficient to launch our new generation banking portfolio linked to the payment card and to enter our international market offer.

What do you have to offer token holders?

JL: The CAS token is a key element of our system. It allows you to use our services, such as trading or lending, and is part of our management mechanism.
Specific cases of using the token are as follows:
1. It provides access to premium services, such as higher limits for FX transfers, the ability to withdraw money at ATMs, unlimited transfers and currency exchange.
2. Holders of tokens may grant loans and receive them.
3. The collected CAS tokens can be used as an alternative form of credit scoring for individuals and small businesses that can not get their scoring in the traditional way.
4. CAS tokens allow users to automate trading using smart contracts.
5. Tokens also apply to the platform management mechanism: their holders can vote for updates, the use of funds, etc.

You operate on the market of cash transfers, where the competition is large. What makes you stand out against it?

JL: We started as a money transfer company, but we are currently building a more comprehensive financial services platform: a better bank form that challenges the traditional banking industry by creating applications and products with the participation of our user community. Our blockchain-based system allows users to collect, save, spend, receive, borrow and insure funds using easy, friendly tools in a completely legal way. Ultimately, Cashaa is to be a one-stop shop providing full spectrum of financial services. We already offer a portfolio associated with encrypted cards powered by CAS tokens. It also allows you to regulate payments using a smartphone or other smart devices.

In cooperation with MasterCard as part of the MasterCard Service Provider system, we have created the world's first wallet that allows the user to store and transfer money to any payment card in the world. The sender and the recipient make transactions in their local currencies and do not need to have any knowledge of blockchain or cryptocurrency. Money in Cash's wallet will be transferred easier and faster than cryptocurrencies. The recipient will be able to receive funds within thirty minutes. They will flow in your local currency to the bank account associated with the MasterCard card or an account in our system.

Are you using ready-made blockchain solutions, eg Ethereum, or have you created your own platform from scratch?

JL: Cashaa is based on Auxledger technology created by Auxesis Group, one of the world's largest private blockchain networks, which already has 53 million users, thanks to partnership with the Indian government.

Do you offer transfers fiat-altcoin / altcoin-fiat or only fiat-BTC / BTC-fiat? What coins can you buy and exchange through your platform?

JL: We will introduce the most significant cryptocurrencies on the platform depending on the applicable regulations. We are currently also building an exchange that supports many cryptocurrencies and tokens. However, our main products do not require the presence of cryptocurrencies. We use the CAS token for the aforementioned purposes, but not for cash transfers."

My only question here is this: Did Cashaa secure exclusivity with MasterCard for the use of their wallet in MC operations?
Anybody knows?
gorrion

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

Just a week ago our Blockchain Girl was interviewed by Polish site bithub.pl and this is what she said:

"We are better than traditional banks

March 11, 2018 Przemysław Ćwik

We have created the world's first wallet, which allows the user to transfer money to the account of any payment card in the world. The sender and the recipient make transactions in their local currencies and do not need to have any knowledge of blockchain or cryptocurrency technology - says Janina Lowisz, co-founder and vice president of marketing at Cashaa , in # NiedzielnyWywiad Bithub.pl.

Selling tokens is a sure way to raise funds for a startup?

Janina Lowisz: It takes more and more effort to get money using this method, and there may be various difficulties along the way, but you can still accumulate quite a good sum only thanks to the sale of tokens. For example, Cashaa received $ 33 million in sales of tokens in 2017, of which 14 million were rejected due to the strict application of AML and KYC policies. The sum we have accepted, however, is sufficient to launch our new generation banking portfolio linked to the payment card and to enter our international market offer.

What do you have to offer token holders?

JL: The CAS token is a key element of our system. It allows you to use our services, such as trading or lending, and is part of our management mechanism.
Specific cases of using the token are as follows:
1. It provides access to premium services, such as higher limits for FX transfers, the ability to withdraw money at ATMs, unlimited transfers and currency exchange.
2. Holders of tokens may grant loans and receive them.
3. The collected CAS tokens can be used as an alternative form of credit scoring for individuals and small businesses that can not get their scoring in the traditional way.
4. CAS tokens allow users to automate trading using smart contracts.
5. Tokens also apply to the platform management mechanism: their holders can vote for updates, the use of funds, etc.

You operate on the market of cash transfers, where the competition is large. What makes you stand out against it?

JL: We started as a money transfer company, but we are currently building a more comprehensive financial services platform: a better bank form that challenges the traditional banking industry by creating applications and products with the participation of our user community. Our blockchain-based system allows users to collect, save, spend, receive, borrow and insure funds using easy, friendly tools in a completely legal way. Ultimately, Cashaa is to be a one-stop shop providing full spectrum of financial services. We already offer a portfolio associated with encrypted cards powered by CAS tokens. It also allows you to regulate payments using a smartphone or other smart devices.

In cooperation with MasterCard as part of the MasterCard Service Provider system, we have created the world's first wallet that allows the user to store and transfer money to any payment card in the world. The sender and the recipient make transactions in their local currencies and do not need to have any knowledge of blockchain or cryptocurrency. Money in Cash's wallet will be transferred easier and faster than cryptocurrencies. The recipient will be able to receive funds within thirty minutes. They will flow in your local currency to the bank account associated with the MasterCard card or an account in our system.

Are you using ready-made blockchain solutions, eg Ethereum, or have you created your own platform from scratch?

JL: Cashaa is based on Auxledger technology created by Auxesis Group, one of the world's largest private blockchain networks, which already has 53 million users, thanks to partnership with the Indian government.

Do you offer transfers fiat-altcoin / altcoin-fiat or only fiat-BTC / BTC-fiat? What coins can you buy and exchange through your platform?

JL: We will introduce the most significant cryptocurrencies on the platform depending on the applicable regulations. We are currently also building an exchange that supports many cryptocurrencies and tokens. However, our main products do not require the presence of cryptocurrencies. We use the CAS token for the aforementioned purposes, but not for cash transfers."

My only question here is this: Did Cashaa secure exclusivity with MasterCard for the use of their wallet in MC operations?
Anybody knows?

steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

I participed in ICO but I didn't pass the KYC...But they refuse to refund me the money. Anyone else in this situation ?

When you deal with company its an horrible experience.

Please contact me gorrion777@yahoo.com if interested share experience and see if it is viable take legal action

i am sad with your problem ,do you communicate with dev in telegram ?
Cashaa is one of the most smoothly organized ICOs I have participated in. 
onetrickpony

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

I participed in ICO but I didn't pass the KYC...But they refuse to refund me the money. Anyone else in this situation ?

Please contact me gorrion777@yahoo.com if interested share experience and see if it is viable take legal action

This.
david.Bauman

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Cashaa+%28CAS%29&SortBy=0
Hi folk. What you think is it a good project? Lot of news until summer.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Cashaa+%28CAS%29&SortBy=0
Hi folk. What you think is it a good project? Lot of news until summer.

The very exciting announcement from the cashaa founder:
Our initial version of multi crypto Exchange is coming next week as per roadmap, users waiting to buy directly from Cashaa can do it soon. Crypto pairs to buy CAS are BTC and ETH. Meanwhile buy as much as possible at lower price at HitBTC.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

[/quote]

Courts freeze bitconnect assets as lawsuits mount, this can happen to some recent Icos
[/quote]

Are you comparing cashaa with bitconnect. Thousands of cashaa contributors recieved their tokens without any issue. If any one or two faced the issue and would you say scam ??
Find out the solution for issues. Spend time to get solution rather posting negative/.
onetrickpony

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

This.

Courts freeze bitconnect assets as lawsuits mount, this can happen to some recent Icos

You have just discredited yourself down to nothing with that comment. Don't even bother replying with more negative comments, nobody will be listening or taking you seriously.  Roll Eyes
onetrickpony

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCYBringing blockchain into the everyday: An interview with Cashaa’s Kumar Gaurav
https://www.blockchaintechnology-news.com/2018/03/27/bringing-blockchain-into-the-everyday-an-interview-with-cashaas-kumar-gaurav/
Gix

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:04:12 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 10:45:09 PM by Gix

Same same, but different. Keep hearing the story over and over.

So what's happening? Never heard of you since you stopped spamming my inbox for your ICO  Tongue
aikklond
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCYBringing blockchain into the everyday: An interview with Cashaa’s Kumar Gaurav
https://www.blockchaintechnology-news.com/2018/03/27/bringing-blockchain-into-the-everyday-an-interview-with-cashaas-kumar-gaurav/
I read it all. KUMAR really wants to do something for India. and globally, Cashaa wants to be remembered as good by humanity by leaving good things to the world. it will succeed.
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

the concept of this project is excellent. Bank ecosystem has several premium services that are important in transacting cash or assets. I will keep my eyes on this one.
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success. Cry
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success. Cry
Maybe, but too long to wait. I think that I'll return later.
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

This is off the Roadmap:
Q1 2018

Partnering with Asian Banks

Partnering with Asian and African banks for remittance solution

Launch of Cashaa multi currency crypto exchange in India

Addition of 10+ legitimate and valuable cryptocurrencies on peer to peer trading platform
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My own thoughts

I know of no confirmed Asian bank partner
I know of no current remittance solution
There is no exchange launched in India
There is no platform, certainly not with 10+ cryptocurrencies on it

So what you guys think, 0 out of 4 is not too bad, right???

When will more people admit that we were taken advantage of???

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

Are you saying everything is a lie? Damn, we really could use some good news instead of bad news upon bad news. Feels like the whole crypto scene is a house of cards.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: