Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19286 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

In point of my view many people are against bitcoins because it's greatest strength which makes it weak too.I am talking about its anonymousity and it being decentralized.
People normally tend to hate things which they don't understand.For example if we talk about bitcoins to our older generations they will say that it is scam.And as the user of bitcoin can stay anonymous this digital currency can be used for many criminal activities.
I think these all things make people against the use of bitcoins
Yes that is the point that people hate such thing which people do not know about. But i think that if we introduce it to them in a good way, then they will surely start taking interest in it. So it is too much important to introduce bitcoin in a good way to those people who do not know about it. They will only take interest in bitcoin only they properly educate about it and if they will feel any thing good for themselves. then they will surely start taking interest in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:38:20 PM

First of all bitcoin have  no Rulls,  no tax, no vat. Without Tax
 transaction is not legal.  So Many country Announced "Bitcoin is illegal".

Some kind of people use it for wrong work in darkweb.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:46:26 PM

I guess it has to do majorly with the subconscious fear of not understanding it and in part also because its a huge departure from the traditional fiat, can see, can touch currency.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

I think also that they are just few who did not like bitcoin! they just don't know what bitcoin capable of changing their lives or don't have any idea about bitcoin and they always think that it is a scam or else.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:39:53 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

I think not being against but its just ignorance of Bitcoin. Maybe we should make time educating them how Bitcoin works and can do in someone's lives. If people will know the help that can Bitcoin give, they will surely be persuaded to work here and invest here. We just got to help them.

Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

because they missed the train Cheesy

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:49:08 PM

actually they are not much familiar with importance of bitcoin as will quote our here that future belongs to bitcoins means all online trading and economy will belongs to bitcoin.so i think soon they will realize its importance and will become supporter of bit coin soon
Reesefrias

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

On my own understanding about this question is most of people in world today don't know how really bitcoin is working, they're simply afraid of new things in culture, other say that bitcoin is a type of illuminati's stuff to control the mind of people. Something like that. You cant simply please anyone if they don't know what's the meaning of change.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

The risk of security can be the main of the reasons for people to be against Bitcoin. As for me also that is the same reason . What about others ?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:28:48 PM

I think the insecurity of the value fluctuation is something that scares people. There is nothing to worry about the security of the technology and on top of that, Bitcoin is also offering several benefits over traditional fiat system so there is no issue of insecurity in the possession of the value. Since there is no central controlling authority, the possibility of anarchy is another reason to oppose for some people.
btcboss71

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:49:42 PM

The main reason i think that so many people are against bitcoin is lack of knowledge about it. Actually they don't know about it fully, because if they did so, they wouldn't be against it. so i think that lack of knowledge about it is the main reason. Everyone Know That BTC is a Blessing coin.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:50:04 PM

there are still a lot of people who fight and do not believe in what bitcoin I think because my security risk is trying to discuss this with friends at work and they do not believe that they can generate additional money without any investment.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

There is so many people against bitcoin because they don't know the right infos about this powerful crypto currency. The ignorance is the main reason behind their hate most likely. They need learning and getting more right knowledge, and we need to support and teach them.
bennybeezy

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:45:33 PM

It's not so much that people, in a general sense, are against bitcoin but rather certain entities or organizations. Governments from around the world are frantically seeking ways to regulate crypto currencies and Bitcoin in particular because they want to be able to tax the capital gains. Since Bitcoin represents the biggest chunk of those gains it naturally serves as the biggest target. Banks look at it slightly differently because Bitcoin represents an alternative method and source of funding which bypasses the banking system altogether and, therefore, they can't get a cut from any of it. So, it's really those entities and organizations as a whole that are against Bitcoin because they are not gaining anything from it. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if individuals within those entities and organizations are personally invested into Bitcoin because, let's face it, where else are you going to be able to make so much money and do so in such an anonymous way? 
yrtrnc

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:24:25 PM

Many people do not understand what Bitcoin is and how it works. Many frighten because of it's instability and unpredictability. The government does not like Bitcoin because it is difficult to control it  and receive taxes.

That`s good points, I think especially taxation aspects will become more and more important in the next time as bitcoin businness can generate big gains and countries will be very interested to get their part of it
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

I don't think any common man is against BTC. It is the central authorities which creates a propaganda against it. I think there are only 2 kinds of person who are against BTC transaction:
1. Administrators of central authorities or Political Leaders as they think that BTC could snatch power from them.
2. People who are not much Technological friendly and don't know how to operate gadgets like PCs and smartphones.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:38:39 PM

I do not know about others but I am a technology lover and everything related to tech should be known to me. So how can something like bitcoin stay away from me? I think the people who are around bitcoin are around 80% tech guys like me, rest of them are a businessman or money lovers.Bitcoin has attracted not only developers but also the teachers, money makers, gamblers, traders and many more people.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:46:48 PM

when Bitcoin reaches high prices everyone wants to get it,
and no wonder if there are others who want to fight Bitcoin,
That's normal in the business world because Bitcoin also requires competition to fix Bitcoin..
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:25:52 PM

I do think that one of the main reason some people were against bitcoins was that bitcoins can be disavantageous to them in several ways.  It may also be that they might have a bad experience on the past doing bitcoins and they don't want to go back again. Or possibly they are afraud of it because it is new to them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:53:21 PM

I do think that one of the main reason some people were against bitcoins was that bitcoins can be disavantageous to them in several ways.  It may also be that they might have a bad experience on the past doing bitcoins and they don't want to go back again. Or possibly they are afraud of it because it is new to them.

There are so many people against Bitcoin because they have not enough knowledge about it. And yes, you might also right that people are afraid because of the bad experienced before in bitcoin. Or they are really very close-minded and they are against to it because they don't want to lose some of their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: