Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin?  (Read 4438 times)
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

Bitcoin  already legal in a lot of countries in the world right now. But some countries didn't take it easily.  The fact that businesses can accept them as a form of payment and that any gains have to be reported and then paid tax on (at least in the UK) shows that countries have legalised it. But as long as I know it first USA, , China  and japan russia approved is first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

its already been, Japan, South Korea. some country allow it but still not yet fully support. many are stay on the fence dont know how to decide yet.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

its already been, Japan, South Korea. some country allow it but still not yet fully support. many are stay on the fence dont know how to decide yet.

Yes, Bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies as well are legal in several countries. Here is a video containing the list of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW1foE16b3I
tubig123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

As far as I know many countries will want bitcoin to be legalized likely Japan but the problem is the sharing of income into the government in terms of paying taxes and the cooperation of the organizations to become a legit business.
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

In many countries bitcoin is a legitimate currency.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

Or others Criptocurrencies I mean..

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.
It has to happen ( even if I don't know how )

I bet in China  Wink
I heard that Germany recently legalized operations with crypto. There are also positive news from Switzerland, Canada, Ukraine and some other countries. China is too much conservative to let its people uncontrollably use bitcoin and othet cryptocurrencies. Same thing can be said about all Asian countries, which is due to their historically grounded socio-economical structure.

Dongquensiar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

There is a lot of countries that legalized bitcoin and i think that Japan was the first to fully legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency and that is why they legalized it and made it as a official currency in their country.
Changadithethor

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:05:46 AM

I think it must be Japan. In Japan people can use Bitcoin to purchase things and pay for some services but not all and there are a lot of BitcoinATM so it make people can buy Bitcoin very easy when they want to use cash to buy.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

I think that receiving and legalizing bitcoin transactions and circulation for the first time is from China because the creator only has a name that has a Chinese name.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.

I bet in China  Wink
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are already legal in so many cryptocurrencies and they even have ATMs in those countries at various locations. So no need to be talking about you need to hear news lol, it’s already happening in lots of places and I believe it’s already being done in your country cause if not, you wouldn’t be here talking about Bitcoin.

Unless maybe you mean something else… if you can hit the main point. But as long as you’re being allowed to use Bitcoin to make transaction in your country without being disturbed by the government, then its legal.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

The way am looking things now, its should be the asian countries because they are the ones that have more people invested on cryptocurrency and also have the largest farm around the world.
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

Its already using legally in some country. Even if it illegal people will still using it. In my country its legal but people of my country are using it without any fear.Not only bitcoin but all cryptocurrency are using legally

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

I bet in China  Wink
I agree with you, maybe the country of China will legalize bitcoin. Because in China news has bought bitcoin, I don't know what they are buying bitcoin for. I hope they use it for good or to help bitcoin develop.
Lengcengteng

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

A source of extra income thats why many people adapt bitcoin in their country. So far this year bitcoin approve by our government here in philippines the central bank of philippines will now acknowledge bitcoin apart of them by using transaction to pay.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

I bet in China  Wink
yes, of course there are many, and there are also many countries that have the existence of bitcoin. I am sure that someday all countries will legalize it in addition to facilitating ways to transact, BTC also helps from an economic standpoint.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

I bet in China  Wink

Apparently what you predict's wrong. Precisely what China does is the opposite, they have made crypto regulations into a regulation that is no longer conspicuous. As it turns out, Japan has already gone first which legalizes bitcoin. OK OP it's okay what matters, what you've hoped for has been replaced well.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

I think our country philippines because many users now here are involving with cryptocurrencies and the government here are developing a new regulations for ICO project wich is handle by sec (Securities and Exchange Commission) they help those investors not only handling tokens or coins they want all investors to be part on that project and get some incentive to it. so I think its not first but they will legalize soon the cryptocurrencies here.
pro army

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

In Japan, btc has been accpeted as a payment method, that's why Japan is the biggest market of btc now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: