Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins?  (Read 6183 times)
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:48:28 AM

Come on peeps. It has been what? Ten years since bitcoin was created and there were already alts at that time. And yet here we are and we still have alts now. The alts will not die it will only evolve into something that would make it more potent and more useful. And this will happen in our lifetime. And even after we die our sons and grandsons will continue what we had started.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

I am very confident and optimistic that the future of altcoins will be part of an official transaction someday, maybe someday we will never use fiat or cash because everything can be done with a safer and cheaper crypto.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

There are a thousand unnecessary projects and they are not functional. They just could not move forward. Those who can apply will be very valuable in the future.

Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

yes I agree, I think the future of altcoin is very good and all altcoin can survive and can be improved its development. this will make the world of crypto always survive and always live

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

I think that you are right! few really good altcoys with some idea and a lot of all sorts of garbage altcoyins that go nowhere
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

altcoins will grow with Bitcoin! Many of them will go down because there are many superfluous and not interesting altcoyins. Only the strongest will remain

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

altcoins will grow with Bitcoin! Many of them will go down because there are many superfluous and not interesting altcoyins. Only the strongest will remain

Yes, most of the altcoin price depends on Bitcoin and this makes some time to decrease the value of altcoins. Yes, mostly potential coins will remain because they have a good team with active developments and this makes more people will show interest towards the project.
traderethereum

Activity: 2842
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

Yes, most of the altcoin price depends on Bitcoin and this makes some time to decrease the value of altcoins. Yes, mostly potential coins will remain because they have a good team with active developments and this makes more people will show interest towards the project.

in the future, I think there will be more altcoin that will create for the different purpose to fill what we need in our daily life. and each of altcoin will among us and helps us to solve our problem in finances and help us to gain the benefits of altcoin. and although altcoin depends on bitcoin price, the altcoin can help us to make more bitcoin and make money. the cryptocurrency future will bright and will grow as people can see that they have the opportunity to make money from the crypto itself.
kdriisee13

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

The bounty campaign of ADC ends when the ICO ends, on 15.08.2018. You will receive your coins two weeks after the ICO has finished, based on the stakes and/or coins you’ve won.To get your rewards reports with proof-links of your work have to be sent to online form. Rewards sheet will be uploaded to this thread and updated every week.
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

Come on peeps. It has been what? Ten years since bitcoin was created and there were already alts at that time. And yet here we are and we still have alts now. The alts will not die it will only evolve into something that would make it more potent and more useful. And this will happen in our lifetime. And even after we die our sons and grandsons will continue what we had started.
Point of correction! Altcoins did not start popping up until 2011 with the first one being Namecoin (NMC), still not doing bad though. I just thought I should point that out. Nevertheless, I understand what you are saying, as that specifically means there is always going to be room for altcoins, but in the long run, it would not be all of them as when the market gets more matured, we will start seeing some getting discarded and who knows, maybe they will just end up as low volume coins traded the same way penny stocks are being traded.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

Now the price is restrained if specially, and take off from the market all who try to fly. I think they're pulling the market like a spring. The growth of the crypto currency in any case will be the main thing here to endure this period of decline.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Cyrus Taghehchian is the Co-Founder and CEO of Spl.yt, an e-commerce blockchain protocol that serves as an infrastructure to create a public global inventory system and affiliate network. Cyrus specializes in technology strategy and implementations in the e-commerce and digital marketing space, including leading his previous companies through product and market fit phases. Cyrus entered the blockchain space in 2015, having taken several notable active involvements, collaboration and advisory roles within the blockchain community where he applies his unique business development perspective to promote blockchain and distributed ledger technology. “As an innovator, it’s important to shorten the feedback loop to learn quickly,” says Cyrus. “Fail fast and often. Technology like blockchain and decentralization is a great way to hypothesis test new ideas.”The number of entrepreneurs is growing globally; regardless of this growth, successful entrepreneurs all have characteristics that are commonplace: a mindset to achieve, the ability to create new products and services by realizing something is missing or can be changed in the world, and sometimes, most importantly, the fortitude to make that change happen. The successful entrepreneur has less time at home (or is working when he/she is there), takes fewer vacations, and carries the responsibility for the success of a given organization on his/her shoulders. Entrepreneurship isn’t for everyone; but for those who elect to take this path, there is a mindset and a motivation like none other.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

The current coin altcoins are applied to payments in practically a lot. So in the future the altcoins will grow strongly.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

I wait when 80% of modern alts will die. The most of these hasn't anything valuable. WP only with some plagiarism. And I hope that today's market situation will help with this. And only then we will see growth wave
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

yes I agree, I think the future of altcoin is very good and all altcoin can survive and can be improved its development. this will make the world of crypto always survive and always live
So many altcoins are failing and there are only some altcoins were achieving the success in the crypto market. You are speaking a crap about that. In fact, there is a very strict competition because anytime there will be non-creative person tries to get money through create a useless copycat platform. Only those are creating an innovative idea will survive.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

There are a thousand unnecessary projects and they are not functional. They just could not move forward. Those who can apply will be very valuable in the future.

Many of these altcoins that are worthless and not developed will disappear from the market for some time. However, there will be new ones based on existing projects or just weak projects that will take their place. So this situation will be repeated.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

Many of these altcoins that are worthless and not developed will disappear from the market for some time. However, there will be new ones based on existing projects or just weak projects that will take their place. So this situation will be repeated.
The fact is that today information has become available, which says that all stock markets of securities and trade exchanges are interested in some aspects of the crypto-currency market, namely in the shares of SolidX Bitcoin Shares. Therefore, it is possible to expect a large infusion of finance names of the crypto-currency market. On this basis, everyone can understand what we should expect from this.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

the future of altcoin is wide open and altcoin have the potential to jump to the highest price in the future. but you need to analyze one by one so you can find the altcoin that will give you a big profit. but sometime, analysis the altcoin will be difficult since we know that every altcoin is depended on bitcoin price so we need to always check what is bitcoin trends so we don't miss something and we can always make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Hi,
I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?
I think only the good coins will survive..

You should search for a good interesting project that is trustworthy enough to return your money and simultaneously have an interesting concept. In the result, you will earn money and, moreover, support the implementation of a good idea. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, Kelvin Blockchain.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

the future of altcoin is wide open and altcoin have the potential to jump to the highest price in the future. but you need to analyze one by one so you can find the altcoin that will give you a big profit. but sometime, analysis the altcoin will be difficult since we know that every altcoin is depended on bitcoin price so we need to always check what is bitcoin trends so we don't miss something and we can always make a profit.
I agree it's tough to predict altcoins future prices but not all altcoins are depended on bitcoin price. When the BTC market will increase yup surely the altcoins market will increase but most of the altcoins price will increase if any good news comes from dev team or any big companies invested means people will start to buy the price will increase. I am not sure all altcoins future will be bright but out of 100, i think min 10% coins prices will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: