Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530459 times)
varun555

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:27:02 AM

Big rise with lots of volume in China again!

ANC/CNY prices have also been averaging a little higher than ANC/BTC prices on both BTC38 and Cryptsy.

Maybe many Chinese are eager for the new Anoncoin client and the I2P marketplace featuring Anoncoin!

http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=anc
http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?mk_type=btc&btc38_trade_coin_name=anc
would somebody guide me to an active mining pool? OR how to join K1773R's p2pool?

You can either mine on my p2pool directly, or download the p2pool repository from my github account and mine to your own local instance.
Where do you have Problems? Which of those do you want?
I would like to mine at your p2pool. Please let me know how to go about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:20:05 AM

screenshot:

still on pace for Jun 30 launch?

Will other coins besides ANC and BTC be supported?

We are in fact ahead of schedule. It looks like we may launch as much as a week early. All the features necessary to launch are complete. We are capable of launching a finished product right now but are doing more security related tests and adjusting the code for margin trading and short sales.  If you would like to view the demo site (hosted on low bandwith server). Demo accounts are funded with sample balances to experiment with our trading platform. The link is: http://fclgyds4otcwiwwlsqh6x3q6x54ws5qapythrtefg2ceyoa5vzsq.b32.i2p

We are planning on offering trading pairs for about 30 coins. Various privacy focused and higher volume coins.

We support optional GPG based 2 factor authentication and encrypted i2pbote email alerts for the most secure and private user experience possible. Its even possible to create GPG based passwordless/usernameless accounts.

Are you willing to tell us which 30 coins will be accepted at launch? Besides ANC can we assume that DASH and all the cryptonote coins will be included along with BTC and LTC of course?

We haven't decided yet. I will post the list when we make the ann thread a couple days before launch. But otherwise, like I say,  We pretty much going to accept the coins with the highest volume and those with privacy focus. No Cryptonote coins will be supported as they do not support tor or i2p connection. If they add anonymous connection capability at a later date we will add them.

Actually I think the cryptonote traders (along with ANC and DASH) might be some of your most loyal traders because they care the most about privacy. It is true that cryptonote coins like BBR do not yet have native I2P or TOR support, but neither do most of the "high volume" coins you refer to. Why would high volume coin traders use your I2P exchange unless they value privacy? If they do value privacy, it seems like coins such as ANC, DASH, XMR and BBR would be most attractive to them.

XMR (who plans to integrate I2P eventually by the way) and BBR can still be used with your exchange. They do not need native I2P integration to be able to send coins to/from an I2P exchange.  Anyone can cut/paste a destination address from your I2P exchange into the wallet of a coin without I2P support.  Until more coins (such as ANC) add I2P support this will be how it works for most coins

The issue with cryptonote coins is that the server must run a node anonymously. Bitcoin based altcoins can be run over tor, monero etc cannot. This increases the risk of demasking.

Currently CryptoCurrency Exchanges are under increasing regulatory pressure. This Exchange will provide trading services for those traders who don't with to be lawskeyd. Also we are are interested at some point in the future to provide a desktop client similar to MetaTrader that will have i2pd embedded so anyone can trade any coin easily and anonymously without ever having to put any effort into technical computer configurations.

Can you explain me why this is not feasible or can not be accomplished as other coins running over TCP  Shocked Huh
You can sync a XMR Wallet over TOR, so why can you not use an exchange or a XMR miner over TOR  Huh

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
entertheabyss

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:16:37 AM

screenshot:

We are in fact ahead of schedule. It looks like we may launch as much as a week early. All the features necessary to launch are complete. We are capable of launching a finished product right now but are doing more security related tests and adjusting the code for margin trading and short sales.  If you would like to view the demo site (hosted on low bandwith server). Demo accounts are funded with sample balances to experiment with our trading platform. The link is: http://fclgyds4otcwiwwlsqh6x3q6x54ws5qapythrtefg2ceyoa5vzsq.b32.i2p

We are planning on offering trading pairs for about 30 coins. Various privacy focused and higher volume coins.

We support optional GPG based 2 factor authentication and encrypted i2pbote email alerts for the most secure and private user experience possible. Its even possible to create GPG based passwordless/usernameless accounts.

Are you willing to tell us which 30 coins will be accepted at launch? Besides ANC can we assume that DASH and all the cryptonote coins will be included along with BTC and LTC of course?

We haven't decided yet. I will post the list when we make the ann thread a couple days before launch. But otherwise, like I say,  We pretty much going to accept the coins with the highest volume and those with privacy focus. No Cryptonote coins will be supported as they do not support tor or i2p connection. If they add anonymous connection capability at a later date we will add them.

Actually I think the cryptonote traders (along with ANC and DASH) might be some of your most loyal traders because they care the most about privacy. It is true that cryptonote coins like BBR do not yet have native I2P or TOR support, but neither do most of the "high volume" coins you refer to. Why would high volume coin traders use your I2P exchange unless they value privacy? If they do value privacy, it seems like coins such as ANC, DASH, XMR and BBR would be most attractive to them.

XMR (who plans to integrate I2P eventually by the way) and BBR can still be used with your exchange. They do not need native I2P integration to be able to send coins to/from an I2P exchange.  Anyone can cut/paste a destination address from your I2P exchange into the wallet of a coin without I2P support.  Until more coins (such as ANC) add I2P support this will be how it works for most coins

The issue with cryptonote coins is that the server must run a node anonymously. Bitcoin based altcoins can be run over tor, monero etc cannot. This increases the risk of demasking.

Currently CryptoCurrency Exchanges are under increasing regulatory pressure. This Exchange will provide trading services for those traders who don't with to be lawskeyd. Also we are are interested at some point in the future to provide a desktop client similar to MetaTrader that will have i2pd embedded so anyone can trade any coin easily and anonymously without ever having to put any effort into technical computer configurations.

Can you explain me why this is not feasible or can not be accomplished as other coins running over TCP  Shocked Huh
You can sync a XMR Wallet over TOR, so why can you not use an exchange or a XMR miner over TOR  Huh
Im not intrested in a flame war. I know how easy it is to get riled up but instead i recommend reading the whole thread before kneejerking. I already responded to this Wink. I tried to run the wallet over tor i had an issue with it, I brought it up to the devs in IRC, they didn't respond, I waited 3 days and then gave up. Thank you for pointing out that in fact Monero can be run over tor. Im sorry for incorrectly stating cn coins dont work over tor. When I get it working and get the wallet api working I will add Monero to the list of supported coins. Give the heads up to the people in IRC #monero-dev that responding to people asking questions about errors and shit is appreciated so the next confused fucker doesn't get bitched at. Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

✔️ Rainbot
✔️ Daily Quests
✔️ Faucet
lunokhod2

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:46:33 AM

screenshot:

Can you explain me why this is not feasible or can not be accomplished as other coins running over TCP  Shocked Huh
You can sync a XMR Wallet over TOR, so why can you not use an exchange or a XMR miner over TOR  Huh
Im not intrested in a flame war. I know how easy it is to get riled up but instead i recommend reading the whole thread before kneejerking. I already responded to this Wink. I tried to run the wallet over tor i had an issue with it, I brought it up to the devs in IRC, they didn't respond, I waited 3 days and then gave up. Thank you for pointing out that in fact Monero can be run over tor. Im sorry for incorrectly stating cn coins dont work over tor. When I get it working and get the wallet api working I will add Monero to the list of supported coins. Give the heads up to the people in IRC #monero-dev that responding to people asking questions about errors and shit is appreciated so the next confused fucker doesn't get bitched at. Smiley

Its my understanding that if you get torify or proxychains to work, that you would only be able to make outgoing connections, but not have incoming connections. Sure, that would be a nice hack to serve our friends over at XMR, but is that the way you really want to run a hidden server? I've always had long term stability issues with proxychains/torify on my system, so I would probably just wait until XMR adds tor/i2p functionality before wasting your time.
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:53:05 AM

screenshot:

Can you explain me why this is not feasible or can not be accomplished as other coins running over TCP  Shocked Huh
You can sync a XMR Wallet over TOR, so why can you not use an exchange or a XMR miner over TOR  Huh

Its my understanding that if you get torify or proxychains to work, that you would only be able to make outgoing connections, but not have incoming connections. Sure, that would be a nice hack to serve our friends over at XMR, but is that the way you really want to run a hidden server? I've always had long term stability issues with proxychains/torify on my system, so I would probably just wait until XMR adds tor/i2p functionality before wasting your time.
this is a common thing people do wrong and get deanonymized. this only obfuscates your TCP/other connection. Lets say your software reads the IP on eth0 (the first interface) and its a publicly reachable IP. Now it connects over TOR and tells their real IP via the protocol of that software. And... your no longer anonymous.
Making something anonym means connecting not over clearnet and "cleaning" all the content that is sent out (sometimes even what comes in).

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:39:31 PM

screenshot:

this is a common thing people do wrong and get deanonymized. this only obfuscates your TCP/other connection. Lets say your software reads the IP on eth0 (the first interface) and its a publicly reachable IP. Now it connects over TOR and tells their real IP via the protocol of that software. And... your no longer anonymous.
Making something anonym means connecting not over clearnet and "cleaning" all the content that is sent out (sometimes even what comes in).

Agreed, the Project dev´s have to esnure, if they want TOR or i2p to be integrated, that your clearnet IP is not transmitted with the protocol. What you can do to prevent this, is to use a LAN where the router is running the transparent TOR/i2p provy and you connect with your LAN address to the router, whonix does similar in VMWARE
Hidden services can actually be used as nodes and are used as that.
I do not see any problem to connect to a node in the TOR/i2p network, you just have to specify a port where you are listening on, that´s basic networking  Smiley

varun555

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:05:20 AM

ANC/CNY prices have also been averaging a little higher than ANC/BTC prices on both BTC38 and Cryptsy.

Maybe many Chinese are eager for the new Anoncoin client and the I2P marketplace featuring Anoncoin!

would somebody guide me to an active mining pool? OR how to join K1773R's p2pool?

You can either mine on my p2pool directly, or download the p2pool repository from my github account and mine to your own local instance.
BUMP
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:22:43 AM

screenshot:

I am also not interested in a flame war, but maybe you are interested in this little how to, to use TOR as a transparent proxy on your local machine -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg11657029#msg11657029

Every TCP connection can be tunneled through TOR, so if any coin uses the TCP layer you should be able to use TOR with it  Grin

mathgal23

Activity: 150
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:47:00 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 12:06:15 AM by mathgal23

Its been awhile since I've checked in here, so I'd like to give everyone just a very brief update on what we have been doing lately.

First of all, we have a new Anoncoin web site, and we have reorganized the Anoncoin wiki for clarity. If you have any suggestions, or if you would like to help out with editing content on the wiki, please let me know.

Second, for the past several months we have been working with GroundRod, who is now an Anoncoin core developer. He has experience working with other crypto projects, and has been instrumental in upgrading our code to 0.9.4. We are running beta versions of 0.9.4 now, and are working on fixing a few bugs. You are welcome to build the current version on the develop branch at github: if you do so, let us know if you encounter any errors. Unless you are brave, you might want to hold off on this for about a week. I'm hesitant to give a deadline for when we will have a release ready, but I would be surprised if this would take more than a month.

Third, if you want to keep up to date, we have a developement schedule on the wiki that we update on a regular basis. As you can see, our next big project will involve updating the difficulty algorithm and changing to 3-chain mulitPOW merge-mining. We consider this essential for securing the blockchain and to avoid the problems we encountered late last year. This will involve a hard fork, and we have already made some progress on implementing this. As for Zerocoin, this is still the primary goal of the project, but we have decided to stop all such development until after our next release.

Lastly, if you are unhappy with the pace at which we are progressing, we are looking for all types of volunteers and coders. We still have a few bounties that are open on the wiki. Even if you can't code, there is graphic design work that could be done, or work in contacting businesses to use ANC.

Given that we are very close to a release, you can expect to get more regular updates here. Regardless, the best way to keep informed is by IRC on the #anoncoin channel. Most of our discussions are currently on the developer channel (there are pages of uninteresting error messages and tests), but if you ask a question at #anoncoin, someone should get right back to you.

Cheers,

Has it been "more than a month yet" or are you surprised?

Anyone else getting a sense of deja vu with reports of development progress (predictions made in spring/summer 2014 and then revised deadlines for October 2014 with a "1 week delay" for Zerocoin from Gnosis)?

Maybe I am just paranoid because delays are normal in software development. What does the community think?

I hope there is good news soon (such as the upcoming I2P exchange mentioned in this thread) or I am afraid the recent China (btc38) led ANC rally price increase will be erased.

Short term the dev team seems to be focused on the right things to fix existing problems.

Long term ANC still needs Zerocoin in order to be successful. I2P integration and a fair POW distribution alone (and a good coin name) will not be enough to attract many users and merchants.
mathgal23

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:33:37 AM

I have some news: the testnet will be delayed by 7 days. This is necessary because the code is not as close to being ready as I had anticipated when I made that estimate.

I have come up with a schedule for remaining components to finish. I will give updates at ~8:00 UTC each day with what parts of the schedule I have finished the previous day (I am at a UTC-7 timezone). Whenever possible, I will also provide evidence that the functionality works. Here's the schedule:

10-1410-1510-1610-1710-1810-1910-2010-21
CWalletCoinzerocoin_wallet storage
RPC mint txn
relaying mint txns
accum. chkpts in block
wallet witness update
wallet mint logic
refactor CoinSpend
RPC create spend + impl.
store own spend pieces locally
RPC get seeding spend proofs
net: seed spends
net: receive and verify spends
store received spend pieces
wallet spend logic
debugging
(GUI if time permits)
debuggingdebugging

I know that one week may seem like forever to some of you who have been eagerly watching this thread and IRC, but this is only a 15% increase in the time required since I started working full time on this, so not an unusual delay compared to similar large software projects.

The new launch date and time will be 2014-10-22 at 16:00 UTC.

EDIT 10-18: I realize now that I messed up the columns. Fixed.

At this point I think it is safe to say that Gnosis missed his revised 7 day deadline and has left the project

Meeh may not be active here but still seems to be doing a lot of work for the I2P Project so could continue to be very helpful in the future.

Meanwhile can someone who is in contact with meeh IRL ask him to update OP? We need to for example remove the links to the exchanges that no longer trade ANC (bittrex) or are obvious scam/fractional reserve exchanges (vircurex). We also need to be able to update OP with links to the new release when it comes. Not every new user will want to search this thread or visit Github for download links. Most bitcointalk newcomers expect current download links to be in the OP.
niteglider

Activity: 126

Lean into the curves.

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:37:22 PM

BUMP
Info or a link to info regarding mining at K1773R's p2pool would be very helpful, please.  Thanks!

K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:27:40 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 01:43:28 PM by K1773R

BUMP
Info or a link to info regarding mining at K1773R's p2pool would be very helpful, please.  Thanks!

you can point your miners to stratum+tcp://k1773r.darkgamex.ch:8851/ or setup your own p2pool and anoncoind (use I2P for anoncoind, if possible). use the p2pool version hosted in my github account. select the anoncoin network.
setting up your own p2pool is the prefered way.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
SmokingSkull

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:07:56 PM

I have some news: the testnet will be delayed by 7 days. This is necessary because the code is not as close to being ready as I had anticipated when I made that estimate.

I have come up with a schedule for remaining components to finish. I will give updates at ~8:00 UTC each day with what parts of the schedule I have finished the previous day (I am at a UTC-7 timezone). Whenever possible, I will also provide evidence that the functionality works. Here's the schedule:

RPC mint txn
relaying mint txns
accum. chkpts in block
wallet witness update
wallet mint logic
refactor CoinSpend
RPC create spend + impl.
wallet spend logic
debugging
(GUI if time permits)
debuggingdebugging

I know that one week may seem like forever to some of you who have been eagerly watching this thread and IRC, but this is only a 15% increase in the time required since I started working full time on this, so not an unusual delay compared to similar large software projects.

At this point I think it is safe to say that Gnosis missed his revised 7 day deadline and has left the project

Meeh may not be active here but still seems to be doing a lot of work for the I2P Project so could continue to be very helpful in the future.

Meanwhile can someone who is in contact with meeh IRL ask him to update OP? We need to for example remove the links to the exchanges that no longer trade ANC (bittrex) or are obvious scam/fractional reserve exchanges (vircurex). We also need to be able to update OP with links to the new release when it comes. Not every new user will want to search this thread or visit Github for download links. Most bitcointalk newcomers expect current download links to be in the OP.

.Gnosis - The guy who realized that this whole thing doesn't work at all and quit the Zerocoin dream (I believe more in some Professor than in a internet dude)
.Meeh still being active on i2p? - I don't think so. That dude did a major break.

Only buy Bitcoin, your are on the safe side. Anoncoin won't ever go over 1.Mio again - even when the update comes. Many coins proved that software updates do nothing with the price, nor with the community.

In fact finding a price in the crypto world is very surreal, it depends on many factors - the best factor is that of something "new". A New Coin has a better chance of going higher than Anoncoin than an older Coin ...

A Coin needs to get hyped and hyped... and hyped further, up until that point the longer it stays up, the longer it stays there. If the people see a coin having a high price over a longer period of time, they get accustomed to the price... and buy in.

Most Coins are Shitcoins
mathgal23

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:30:23 PM

@thunderjet - Excellent find!  Spent allot of time in that RelayWalletTransaction(), convinced that was where the problem must be @.  My initial reaction here is that you've nailed it.  My experience is primarily with the 0.9.2+ codebase & there is significant differences between the two there, did not know that about 0.8.6.  We'll have to see what Gnosis thinks, but I'm really happy you pointed this out!

GR

This is the MOST RECENT post of groundrod in this Anoncoin thread

He has not logged in or posted in any thread in months:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=56142;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=56142

If ANC is really close to releasing a new client why have we not heard from him?

Lack of communication from the devs and lack of code in Github is very suspicious.

nothing new in 4 months:
https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/tree/develop

I was fooled last fall with the promises and pump prior to "zerocoin" release. I wont be fooled by promises this time.

If I am wrong and groundrod updates github dev branch with innovative new code I am sorry.

Based on past experience I think being overly cautious is usually the best course of action.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:59:05 PM

"nothing new in 4 months:
https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/tree/develop"

Best to stick to the facts rather than trying to get in early. Nothing new in 4 months seems pretty self explanatory. Someone was hyping ANC to me big time back with the Zerocoin stuff, none of it real, all BS. I won't buy in again until there is new code and a good reason. I think it has a good name though, and sort of a first mover advantage.

lunokhod2

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

RPC mint txn
relaying mint txns
accum. chkpts in block
wallet witness update
wallet mint logic
refactor CoinSpend
RPC create spend + impl.
wallet spend logic
debugging
(GUI if time permits)
debuggingdebugging

.Gnosis - The guy who realized that this whole thing doesn't work at all and quit the Zerocoin dream (I believe more in some Professor than in a internet dude)
.Meeh still being active on i2p? - I don't think so. That dude did a major break.

Only buy Bitcoin, your are on the safe side. Anoncoin won't ever go over 1.Mio again - even when the update comes. Many coins proved that software updates do nothing with the price, nor with the community.

In fact finding a price in the crypto world is very surreal, it depends on many factors - the best factor is that of something "new". A New Coin has a better chance of going higher than Anoncoin than an older Coin ...

A Coin needs to get hyped and hyped... and hyped further, up until that point the longer it stays up, the longer it stays there. If the people see a coin having a high price over a longer period of time, they get accustomed to the price... and buy in.
Hi SmokingSkull,

If you are an investor, please be aware that we don't a give shit about the price of ANC. You are quite right that the price of most cryptocoins has nothing to do with reality. If you care about fundamentals, you could at least start by ordering the crytpocoins by volume, and not market cap.

If you have any concrete questions you would like answered, please don't hesitate to ask.

Lunokhod

ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:36:23 PM

So did anonmining.com close up and steal any coins you still had there? Can't seem to find an answer of what happened and their domain is expired now. I don't think there was any warning or anything...

And sorry to bring this up here but I think it's relevant as they had advertised in this thread earlier and were one of the better anoncoin pools IMO.
Use p2pool. You can mine at my public p2pool or setup your own (the one @ my github).
Ok thanks that's a bit helpful just wish I could receive the 5 ANC I spent a couple months over the winter mining (was on fairly low intensity). It isn't so much the quantity that matters but the time I wasted producing them so they could be taken by whoever ran that place. Anyone know anything about who they were and if there's someone I could contact for the off-chance they would actually pay me my earnings?

Guess that's what I get for leaving coins in the account and not taking a payout sooner...

Hi, give me your address and I'll give you 10 ANC Smiley

Wow thank you so much! Aa9jashMtDJB7XBdFfqoWUVTkC8obgF1d7 should work. Really appreciate this was pretty bumbed out over my loss.

Thanks again!
entertheabyss

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:28:19 AM

Update, the exchange code is finished feel free to test it out. We are in the process of moving to a different server. It will be a couple more days maybe a week before configuration is done,  block chain syncing is complete and wallets are enabled.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

✔️ Rainbot
✔️ Daily Quests
✔️ Faucet
jolskeboll

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:56:20 AM

So did anonmining.com close up and steal any coins you still had there? Can't seem to find an answer of what happened and their domain is expired now. I don't think there was any warning or anything...

And sorry to bring this up here but I think it's relevant as they had advertised in this thread earlier and were one of the better anoncoin pools IMO.
Use p2pool. You can mine at my public p2pool or setup your own (the one @ my github).
Ok thanks that's a bit helpful just wish I could receive the 5 ANC I spent a couple months over the winter mining (was on fairly low intensity). It isn't so much the quantity that matters but the time I wasted producing them so they could be taken by whoever ran that place. Anyone know anything about who they were and if there's someone I could contact for the off-chance they would actually pay me my earnings?

Guess that's what I get for leaving coins in the account and not taking a payout sooner...

Wow thank you so much! Aa9jashMtDJB7XBdFfqoWUVTkC8obgF1d7 should work. Really appreciate this was pretty bumbed out over my loss.

Thanks again!

That's np. Just felt a bit sorry for all your effort Smiley. If you are at Cryptsy, please give me your trade key instead, because then the ANC will arrive immediately. I have noticed lately that it takes several days before withdrawals can be seen on the blockchain.

Twitter: Apis Apis @infinitypump
jolskeboll

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:45:00 AM

Thanks again!

That's np. Just felt a bit sorry for all your effort Smiley. If you are at Cryptsy, please give me your trade key instead, because then the ANC will arrive immediately. I have noticed lately that it takes several days before withdrawals can be seen on the blockchain.

Ok, since you did not answer, I sent them to the address you provided, but it may take one or two days.

Twitter: Apis Apis @infinitypump
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: