Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about Bitcoin gold??  (Read 2872 times)
moooonu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

As we all know another fork is coming. What do you guys think will it be successful like Bitcoin cash or it will be a waste of time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savvycrypto

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:38:33 PM

Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash are not serious threats for Bitcoin and I don't believe they will have any significant effect on the long term on the echo-system. However, forks have the advantage of forcing open debates around serious issues.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:50:42 PM

well the ones who have many btc in their holdings are the ones who will get benefits from it. because as of now my balance is 0.000001 btc in my wallet and the only thing I am focusing right now is earning some btc to fill my wallet and pay for my bills. Never the less bitcoin gold will be beneficial if you have a fair amount of it and based on what happened before with bitcoincash the price of btc will be affected for only a short amount of time and it will go back to normal or even higher.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

Exactly what about it? It's just another forkcoin of Bitcoin with developers that don't even come close to Bitcoin. It'll have poor security and there will probably be bugs like all the others.

Tipstar

Activity: 1722
Merit: 278

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:35:53 PM

It's highly advertised but the team is not as professional as bitcoincash, they haven't yet made many things clear and there is no wallet. I don't think they'll make any difference.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:54:06 PM

As we all know another fork is coming. What do you guys think will it be successful like Bitcoin cash or it will be a waste of time?
i hear bitcoin gold on 25 october if i dont wrong but im not find any info about where bitcoin gold will listed  Roll Eyes

Mini_Miner

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:57:33 PM

I dont know. But it looks like the market has high hopes for Bitcoin Gold. And it seems to be more expensive than Cash
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:16:07 PM

More than 50% of the miners support Bitcoingold. In theory after separation, large investors are beginning to buy gold. I hope this does not significantly affect the classic BTC and other Altcoin. The market has its own rules, we must adapt to them. Cool

JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:30:33 PM

Btc gold is free money coming up. Get your share. Then sodl or hodl. Anyway its free money.

Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:30:54 PM

More than 50% of the miners support Bitcoingold. In theory after separation, large investors are beginning to buy gold. I hope this does not significantly affect the classic BTC and other Altcoin. The market has its own rules, we must adapt to them. Cool

Yes, in order to earn with the crypto currency you need to be able to adapt to the market. I think for those who have a lot of money this will not be difficult, but I'm a little worried that the price of bitcoin may decrease.

babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:31:56 PM

I guess we do not have to worry about forkcoin of bitcoin, it will not be easy to make a coin to compete with bitcoin, they will have their own spot market, we just need to follow it, if it is profitable, why not?
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:33:13 PM

There is no need to pay much attention to BTC Gold at the current prices suggesting that investors always choose BTC. Not only that, BTC is supported by many countries and big corporations around the world. I think just focusing on BTC is okay

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:36:33 PM

Highly doubt Bitcoin Gold will be successful.  It's a totally different situation than BCH.
First off, the vast majority in the crypto world aren't behind it or even actively rejecting it.
Really only big time miners think it's a good idea.

The second thing is, there is no relay protection so it is not guaranteed that you will get a 1 btc = 1 bitcoin gold.
Bitcoin cash had it all set up so they can coexist and a system in place that was reached by general consensus.
This fork is more hostile, like it wants to become THE Bitcoin.

And lastly, the more people try to fork BTC the more the community will be tired of it.
Decentralized means we control BTC and if we are tired of these forks than they will just fade into obscurity.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:06:34 PM

Bitcoin gold is another opportunity for people to get free  money from a Bitcoin fork. First Bitcoin then Bitcoin cash and now in the making Bitcoin gold.The great attraction is the  giving out equivalent amount of  BTC to BTC gold on the 25th October to BTC owners.For now there is non comparable to the king of crypto currencies Bitcoin.

ashu711

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:16:51 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 09:47:00 AM by ashu711

U miss chance to get Bitcoin cash Now second opportunity Bitcoin gold i s coming in 25. if u have Bitcoin balance in Exchange u get Bitcoin gold same quintet after u can sale ur bitcoin. Bitcoin Gold same bitcoin cash some days pumping coin my opinion we can earn big amount in short term but this is all depend of buying rate. Bitcoin gold is not comparable with bitcoin this is only short time pumping coin.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

Since Bitcoin is also created by gold to be able to be mined and on computers with a relatively small card capacity, it will start producing it very actively. In advance, it is difficult to say how successful it will be. However, already that it will get to the owners of bitcoins completely free of charge and will cost more than the most expensive of altcoyins, this already makes it at an early stage very attractive.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:06:18 AM

Will this keep issuing a new bitcoin if the fork keeps going? I have never seen an article that discusses bitcoin gold if there is an article about this, I thank you. I do not know whether bitcoin gold would be equivalent to bitcoin cash or not

LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:17:36 AM

People are looking forward to it. Since, you know, just like bitcoincash, easy money.
I think it won't be any different from bitcoincash, tho. As for the price I think it will be just the same as bitcoin cash.
But who knows, right? It might be more expensive or the other way around.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:36:13 AM

i hear bitcoin gold on 25 october if i dont wrong but im not find any info about where bitcoin gold will listed  Roll Eyes
you right bitcoingold will be launch in oktober 25..where listed in the market? i think list like bitcoincash example bittrex, poloniex and big exchanger other
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:44:22 AM

Bitcoin gold will be just another altcoin created, and I am expecting those who'll receive their free coin would most likely sell their coins once they get a hold of it. We will just have to wait and see what will happen and how much will this altcoin cost once it is out.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: