Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy .32 BTC (IMPS ONLY)  (Read 745 times)
ronypro (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:26:19 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 10:40:16 AM by ronypro

I want to buy 0.32 btc with the rate mentioned at http://preev.com/btc/inr here.
Or you you have your own rate please comment but be in mind i want cheap rates.
WILL DO IMPS ONLY.
I can provide identity proof of me can do face to face skype conversation also before the trade.
But you need to go first.
Escrow is acceptable but i have almost no contacts here so only if moderators are willing to  do escrow i am good.
else no.
As the amount is in lakhs.
And if everything goes smooth i buy again with another huge ammount from the same dealer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:26:12 AM

You are a newbie here and you want to buy worth over a 1 LAKH and you are asking other to go first. How ill this happen did you think about it or no? For escrow will you be paying fees or other has to pay it?

And I think Unocoin is offering much better than the price you mentioned so possible you will have to offer better rate than that.
ronypro (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:49:35 AM

Actually i am looking for better offer as i need to buy.
Also as i mention any escrow is acceptable if they are mods of any of the board.
And escrow fees will be divided equally like 50/50
ronypro (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:51:24 AM

You are a newbie here and you want to buy worth over a 1 LAKH and you are asking other to go first. How ill this happen did you think about it or no? For escrow will you be paying fees or other has to pay it?

And I think Unocoin is offering much better than the price you mentioned so possible you will have to offer better rate than that.

And if you are offering can you please tell my your rate?
tcsmate

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:04:57 AM

Can anyone explain why do people sell at rate on this link. http://preev.com/btc/inr

Because when I checked the sell rate at 1:33pm IST  28 Oct, the sell rate was higher on zebpay, unicoin, coinsecure and almost every other site.

I can understand buyers wanting to buy at this price, but why would people sell, if they do.
ronypro (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:01:36 AM

Can anyone explain why do people sell at rate on this link. http://preev.com/btc/inr

Because when I checked the sell rate at 1:33pm IST  28 Oct, the sell rate was higher on zebpay, unicoin, coinsecure and almost every other site.

I can understand buyers wanting to buy at this price, but why would people sell, if they do.
You are absolutely right on this that other website do have good rates for sellers.
But on the other hand those wallets need you to verify yourself and saves your data.
Not everyone in bitcoin forum wants to reveal their own data.
And who knows some day government may apply tax on bitcoin purchase.
The negative of those websites are.
1.Your identity is revealed and they are not private wallet.
2.As all of them are PVT LTD company they are under Indian government so any day Govt may ask for audit.
And it will reveal who holds how many bitcoins straight way.
3.They charge 300-500 withdraw fees to every bitcoin withdraw process.   
saupam

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:55:52 AM

Well 1st of all, you want are asking the seller to send you 1st. Then you are providing a lower rate @ preev in comparison to any exchange in INDIA.

If you change you mind with a better plan, send me a PM and i can help you with your  0.32 BTC.

ronypro (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:33:02 AM

Well 1st of all, you want are asking the seller to send you 1st. Then you are providing a lower rate @ preev in comparison to any exchange in INDIA.

If you change you mind with a better plan, send me a PM and i can help you with your  0.32 BTC.

Hi i am interested maybe preev price is too low for sellers.
but yes please tell me your price /rate so i can consider your bid .
Thanks.
tcsmate

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

You are absolutely right on this that other website do have good rates for sellers.
But on the other hand those wallets need you to verify yourself and saves your data.
Not everyone in bitcoin forum wants to reveal their own data.
And who knows some day government may apply tax on bitcoin purchase.
The negative of those websites are.
1.Your identity is revealed and they are not private wallet.
2.As all of them are PVT LTD company they are under Indian government so any day Govt may ask for audit.
And it will reveal who holds how many bitcoins straight way.
3.They charge 300-500 withdraw fees to every bitcoin withdraw process.   

1. Agree with privacy issue. But as far as wallet is concerned, you can move to your private wallet from exchange.
2. True. But even if u r buying off the exchange, in this case you are not doing a cash transaction. So the debit and credit of INR  entry is anyway there in bank in this case also. Generally people dont keep their investment porfolio in schanges after buying on exchanges. Its only the amount they earmark for trading that people keep in exchanges.
3. Cash Withdrawal: Nowdays, no one charges more tham 10 INR or mostly its free withdrawal. Atleast the 3-4 sites I use, thats the case.
BTC Withdawal: Ya, thats high. Except for coinsecure which allows you to use .0001 BTC, others charge between 0.0003 to 0.0005 BTC. (currently, sites review these charges from time t time based on traffic congestion. Not very frequently though.)

The reason I asked this question was to know if really sell at preev price. If yes, I could get some good arbitrage opportunity by buying from sellers who are ok to sell at preev price and then sell at exchanges. As I have done my kyc and pay tax on any profit i make in fiat.
hippieb0y

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:53:35 AM

I guess Zebpay would be your best bet. If you can do meet and transfer then it would be possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: