Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZENITHCOIN (ZTC) by Invitation Only Early Mining  (Read 4133 times)
solracx (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 03:00:19 PM

I am sorry if you don't understand English well enough.

But is has always been stated: we'll recreate the genesis block on the official mining launch  so you will will lose these test coins

lose these test coins

so you will will lose these test coins

what is about the word lose do I need to explain to you?

Definition of lose:

lose [ looz ]  
1.have something taken away: to cease to possess or have something such as a job or home
2.make somebody forfeit something: to be the cause of somebody's failure to obtain, win, or maintain something
3.mislay something: to be unable to find something, often only temporarily

understand?  comprende?  

ZenithCoin - Sustainable Scrypt Based Crypto Currency
nocoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 03:04:53 PM

we'll recreate the genesis block
Who is this "we"? A bunch of I-want-to-get-worthless-shit miners?
This thread made my day.
richgene

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 03:19:44 PM

These are serious questions about the future potential of this coin:

I've been watching this debacle from the beginning and I'm still stuck on the 50 kickbacks.

What's the plan with the constant kickback? What is the 50% going to be used for?

How are you protecting the 50% wallet from attacks? If you lose access to that wallet, wouldn't coin prices plummet?

To me it sounds like a coin with a big red self destruct button. If that's what you're going for, I can see it working.

But please let us know what your plan is for security of literally the life of your coin.

~richgene
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:11:01 PM

solracx: No matter how many times you call the other chain fake and a test or whatever else you choose to refer to it as, your relaunch will fail without community support and you most definitely don't have that right now.

At the end of the day you did launch the coin and not as a test as you like to claim. Because of your incompetence, you allowed someone else to release Windows binaries that reversed the changes you made to fleece 50% of all mining earnings for yourself.

Nobody is going to support your coin with a 50% premium being paid to the developer. You may get your little exclusive club to premine it but when you try to release it to the general public you'll just have a dead network when everyone avoids it like the plague.

It's time to face it, your coin is dead in the water in it's current form. The name is forever tainted and your aim to rip off the people who are running your network is a horrible plan, doomed to failure.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:23:43 PM

invitations only+ increased Block reward= premine

Be better informed.  Read http://www.zenithcoin.com

Dude, are you in denial or something? Not a single person has said a single good thing about this scam coin. Wake the fuck up

You don't get it do you?  Lots of folks are sick and tired of alt-coins that are nothing more than pump and dumps.

So your solution to this, is to create a coin, that you get %50 of, right off the top, and, hold an "Invite only" pre-mine? Are you retarded? Seriously, have you been tested?

Yes, exactly.  Coins like Devcoin (90% goes to dev) and Freicoin (80% goes to dev) are not a new concept.

This is the first coin of the same class of coins that is scrypt based.

The invite is made public and several days before launch for people to prepare.   

I know you are skeptical,  but it is about time that a different kind of coin is released.

Both those coins, are worthless. And you didn't answer my question. Are you retarded?

solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 06:02:15 PM

I've been watching this debacle from the beginning and I'm still stuck on the 50 kickbacks.

What's the plan with the constant kickback? What is the 50% going to be used for?

How are you protecting the 50% wallet from attacks? If you lose access to that wallet, wouldn't coin prices plummet?

To me it sounds like a coin with a big red self destruct button. If that's what you're going for, I can see it working.

But please let us know what your plan is for security of literally the life of your coin.

~richgene

Please read the FAQ http://www.zenithcoin.com/?p=46

You keep criticizing the coin and it hasn't launched yet!    There are sound economic ideas behind it as compared to other coins that have no backing whatsoever.   

Looks at all those coins,  FTC, CHN, BYC, FST, BTB, .... etc.    What value do they have other than occassionaly being more profitable to mine than LTC or BTC?  Read the FAQ.

Almost every new alt-coin I look at, it looks like an investment into  a penny stock without anyone responsible for long term management of the stock and having no equity stake in the stock.  That is a joke of an investment!

solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 06:04:51 PM

invitations only+ increased Block reward= premine

Be better informed.  Read http://www.zenithcoin.com

Dude, are you in denial or something? Not a single person has said a single good thing about this scam coin. Wake the fuck up

You don't get it do you?  Lots of folks are sick and tired of alt-coins that are nothing more than pump and dumps.

So your solution to this, is to create a coin, that you get %50 of, right off the top, and, hold an "Invite only" pre-mine? Are you retarded? Seriously, have you been tested?

Yes, exactly.  Coins like Devcoin (90% goes to dev) and Freicoin (80% goes to dev) are not a new concept.

This is the first coin of the same class of coins that is scrypt based.

The invite is made public and several days before launch for people to prepare.   

I know you are skeptical,  but it is about time that a different kind of coin is released.

Both those coins, are worthless. And you didn't answer my question. Are you retarded?

DVC and FRC are all trading with higher market caps that your beloved alt-coin.  That is a fact.

FRC is the only other coin other than BTC to make a serious effort on building ASIC based rigs.   You see anyone expending any time adding value to other coins?  They are all pump and dump.   

Matter of fact, the only coins worth investing are those with an equity position by developers. 

solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 06:15:23 PM

~richgene

Let me address questions individually since they have merit.

The FAQ www.zenithcoin.com addresses the use of this fund.  But the primary purpose of the fund is to continue to support development (not just technical) to create value for the coin.   This may include technical enhancement, promotions,  bounties for access to exchanges and services that create a constant revenue stream (i.e. exchange, satoshi dice etc, escrow services etc.)

-> There are multiple addresses that are not necessary in one wallet.  So, there is not one wallet that can be stolen.   

richgene

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:18:10 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2013, 11:32:41 PM by richgene

I haven't been trying to criticize the coin(other than the first botched launch) I'm just curious and shouldn't have to go digging for the answers since other people might have the same questions and they can be documented here.

The FAQ @ zenithcoin.com isn't immediately accessible from the homepage. I didn't even know there was one the first time I checked the site.

If you really want to jumpstart your coin, you should be giving out bounties now before everyone starts to test it again. Have people building properties that people are going to want to use.

People building for Zenith is the only thing that can show real future in the coin. The more people you have behind it, the better. I think they already started offering bounties for ZenithCoin Release 1. Why haven't you? Get your gravy train moving.

~richgene

edit: was reading the FAQ and came across this:  "One of the first enhancements to ZenithCoin will be a more advanced  block explorer. "

Really wanted to check this out but it's down. Can you tell us more about what makes this block explorer so special?
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 01:26:39 AM

I haven't been trying to criticize the coin(other than the first botched launch) I'm just curious and shouldn't have to go digging for the answers since other people might have the same questions and they can be documented here.

The FAQ @ zenithcoin.com isn't immediately accessible from the homepage. I didn't even know there was one the first time I checked the site.

If you really want to jumpstart your coin, you should be giving out bounties now before everyone starts to test it again. Have people building properties that people are going to want to use.

People building for Zenith is the only thing that can show real future in the coin. The more people you have behind it, the better. I think they already started offering bounties for ZenithCoin Release 1. Why haven't you? Get your gravy train moving.

~richgene

edit: was reading the FAQ and came across this:  "One of the first enhancements to ZenithCoin will be a more advanced  block explorer. "

Really wanted to check this out but it's down. Can you tell us more about what makes this block explorer so special?

Yes, bounties will be coming.

Check the roadmap for what's coming down the pipeline. 

Yes, the high priority development effort is to build a block explorer at par with blockchain.info  ....  every other coin out there has only the most rudimentary of features... this will differentiate the coin immediately.... in addition accounting of the fund coins needs to be transparent... so a clear way of viewing this is critical.

ZenithCoin is in it for the long haul.   That is the value proposition of the coin,  contribute to mining and the developers will make best effort to make the coin more valuable over time.

fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:29:20 AM

You're going to go live on this with only a "select" group of miners ?

Are you serious ?  Seriously ?!

Testnet, dude.  When you go live it has to be public or else your coin will be regarded as a JOKE
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 01:50:27 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 03:43:01 AM by solracx

You're going to go live on this with only a "select" group of miners ?

Are you serious ?  Seriously ?!

Testnet, dude.  When you go live it has to be public or else your coin will be regarded as a JOKE

Invitation is open to the public,  you still got two days to make your reservation.

It already has been tested,  some folks like eagleeye and magnet were so impressed that they decided to sell the test coins!

Actually, we are looking for miners committed to the platform.  There will be real incentives for sticking as a miner ... a portion of the funds are there to provide incentives to long term miners.

This is actually a big experiment to see what kinds of incentives we can create to grow the coin faster than any other coin.  To do this, we have allocated 50% of the mining to these creative uses.

solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 10:02:26 AM

Deadline to register moved to June 9th.

Invitation is open to the public.

tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 11:14:59 AM

Please count me.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:50:31 AM

Tentative Invitation List

Steve R. -  800 KH/s, 1300 KH/s if my 8-pin adapter gets in by then.
Agent S -   Windows 7.  (Please provide hash rate)
Tech B - Windows 7
Leonardo F - (Please provide platform info )
Hugh P - (Please provide platform info )
Fred F - Windows  (Please provide hash rate)
Clint D - Linux 3000 KH/s
Mike C - Windows (Please provide hash rate)
张谊 - Various
noel - (Please provide platform info )
mazaguy - Windows
bizz - Windows / Ubuntu
J.K - 5000 KH/s
Kent A

I just realized one omission.  Please let me know location.  I need to set up appropriate seed nodes around the world.

Information will be sent via the communication channel you used to register.

The fun is, my clone account is on your pre-mine list.

lol
Sorry you came a week too early to the party.

Also, for your own reputation, please stop selling test coins to the community.

You are a really stupid,  

Your coins you have lost because your INCOPETENCE SUMA are running on MAINNET, can you understand it?  MAINNET, not TESTNET. You got it?

{
"version" : 70200,
"protocolversion" : 60002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : "2812.00000000",
"blocks" : 12180,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.12865211,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1373438499,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : "0.00000000",
"errors" : ""
}

Please, move to mining  to real ZenithCoin with Windows, daemon, linux support. This guy is incompent, scammer and ... .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

"incopentence"
"INCOPETENCE"
"incompent"

You should not use a word you have difficulty spelling.  It shows your incompetency...   Grin

-tb-

solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 10:42:34 PM

- For the first 3 days, 98.9583333%% of all coins will go to mining.

- No windows client.

Nice relauch, really ....

We already have a windows client.  It will be made available to the miners who need it on launch date.

solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 10:43:32 PM

Please count me.

send an email to info@zenithcoin.com

PeeJWeeJ

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:28:22 AM

So, let me get this straight.

Not only is at invitation only, (conspiracy much?) but most of the coins will be mined by those dozen or so people? And you expect anyone else on the planet to want to buy this crap...?

That's like having an IPO for your family, ridiculous.

I mean if this is an actual joke...maybe it's (kinda) funny. Otherwise, please stop waisting our time.

And for anyone who wants to purchase some of these coins...I've got some land on the moon for sail! only $10 an acre! Act fast before the martians buy it up!
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:40:47 AM

So, let me get this straight.

Not only is at invitation only, (conspiracy much?) but most of the coins will be mined by those dozen or so people? And you expect anyone else on the planet to want to buy this crap...?

That's like having an IPO for your family, ridiculous.

I mean if this is an actual joke...maybe it's (kinda) funny. Otherwise, please stop waisting our time.

And for anyone who wants to purchase some of these coins...I've got some land on the moon for sail! only $10 an acre! Act fast before the martians buy it up!

It is only 3 days of mining.   

Don't overblow things.

Furthermore, the invitation is open to the public.   

If you have any understanding about crypto coins, it is critically important that hash rates be secure early in the project.

This is nothing close to the 1.6 million coins mined by FTC insiders in 2 hours or the similar 2 million coins mined by PPC insiders in 10 days.   Not even close.

So either participate or remain silent.

modcom

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:23:06 AM

You incompetent blathering Ass. You couldn't launch an Alt-Coin out of a paper bag. Give up and go back to Trolling on BTC-E, at least you wouldn't look so pathetic...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: