Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and ICO's  (Read 439 times)
BHTeam

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:58:47 AM

Well ICOs will never stop anyways.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:26:04 PM

Ethereum's smart contract system is always and will mostly be always used ICOs of upcoming projects.
They just created a system that makes it so easy for anyone to start crowd sale funding.

Yes that might be a huge factor in its price as people who are interested in ICOs keep buying and holding/investing eth. And as long as there are new projects, it will continue to have value.

But what if all ideas are gone

It's impossible. Ideas never run out. Everyday the human brain comes out with new ideas in every margin of life. Not sure ? Compare our world today with 10 years ago.
What if it's in the field of technology which have endless opportunities ! Not gonna happen anytime soon.

Plus if we just take the crypto world into consideration, we still need a lot of development to integrate it into every aspect of our life. We need shpos, hospitals, schools, universities, pharmacies that accept btc. 

So clearly ETH it's a long-term project.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

I was looking at ETH and as far as I understand, this coin is mainly successful because of the ICO's nowadays.

ICO's are booming and it looks like it never ends. But what if all ideas are gone and the amount of new coins which use/ need ETH are decreasing. Would this have much effect on the price?

Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong?

It is not correct in my opinion as ICOs flood start from some time but ETH has its own strength and its "smart Contract" option and ICOs take interest in it and comes in the market through ERC20 tokens which are ETH wallet compatible. ETH is the number 2 coin in overall crypto market after BTC not due to ICOs but its own power.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:44:39 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 03:16:14 PM by ibuddy122505

I suspect that if ETH fails, alot more crypto's are going to fail. Surely it's market price / cap will go down and up, but i don't see them being replaced anytime soon yet.

Technically, It has lots of importance, but the idea of ethereum platform quite old so can be replicated. Ethereum is a model that can be easily replicated. Like NEO, by result Meteverse is better than ETH.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:00:25 PM

I donor agree completely because even waves giving ability to create smartcontracts even more functionality than ether leasing and own dex decentralised exchange and can able to create new tokens in 1 waves in few minutes even it couldn’t reach value like ethereum. Ethereum backed by big whales like Microsoft and others now it is the only competitor for bitcoin in crypto world.
mhcd

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:34:56 PM

Even if it is why would they end?
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:28:16 PM

I was looking at ETH and as far as I understand, this coin is mainly successful because of the ICO's nowadays.

ICO's are booming and it looks like it never ends. But what if all ideas are gone and the amount of new coins which use/ need ETH are decreasing. Would this have much effect on the price?

Yes, what you say is very reasonable. With the recent rise of the ICO on the blockchain Ethereum, traders and investors have mixed views on the impact of this fundraising method on mathematical prediction. Many argue that these tokens will promote demand for their base currency, is Ethereum. Almost all ICOs are stored on the Ethereum blockchain because of the simple fact: With the ERC20 standard, this blockchain provides seamless and easy tokens release through an intelligent contract. I think this may be the reason many people hoard ETH and invest in it and promote it. This is just my opinion.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

That's correct speculation about ETH and ICO relation but one thing is sure that ICO will never go down. As many countries are now accepting it in legal way its getting even better for ICO and they are KYC verified. This means people will never stop investing as there money is more secured as compared to previous ways of investing.

If in any worst case, all the ICO are gone then ETH still rule the world because other alts will be traded against it for its higher prices and keeping the balance of market cap the same as it is now. But that's just what I think, and things could be worst. ETH ~ 0
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:33:50 PM

Yes you are actually right, ICO's usually use the Ethereums blockchain because it is much faster than that of bitcoin. And that is also the reason why people are buying more Ethereum coin too.

brendanjhwu

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:35:17 PM

and what about hardfork anyone knows when it will be?
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:38:52 PM

Nobody can correct cause we are unable to foresee the future, which brings us to the fact that we don't know for sure and probably cannot know. So at this very point we just can presume that ETHERIUM will decrease due to a lack of good projects and reluctantly of new investors- the problem, however lies in correct usage of those as many would clearly and correctly argue that it's hardly possible and unlikely to happen

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: