Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade with app ???  (Read 346 times)
cryptocurious18 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

Can we trade with the help of application for example i have an account in bittrex and i want trade with application. is it possible ??
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:37:24 AM

Can we trade with the help of application for example i have an account in bittrex and i want trade with application. is it possible ??

If you are the android and iOS user you can use Ztrader app and Tab Trader app for trading in some market.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:53:42 AM

of course we can trade with helping from the apps that available for our android cellphone. personally, i use tabtrader and foxy trader which you can download at playstore. you only need to add your api which you can found in your account and then after you add your api, you can start to do trade. but please remember don't activate the withdraw option when you make your first api because it could makes other people withdraw your balance when he hold your cellphone.
cryptocurious18 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:05:29 AM

of course we can trade with helping from the apps that available for our android cellphone. personally, i use tabtrader and foxy trader which you can download at playstore. you only need to add your api which you can found in your account and then after you add your api, you can start to do trade. but please remember don't activate the withdraw option when you make your first api because it could makes other people withdraw your balance when he hold your cellphone.

is it risky Huh or any hacking problem or any steal money from our account ??
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:56:35 AM

I am using Tabtrader for several months now and so far no issues. Also did not hear about any issues.
If you are really concerned about security you should not use a mobile app nonetheless, because there is the risk of your mobile being compromised.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

Everything is risky and even trading on a computer is even risky the issue is you ensuring you keep yourself safe to the best of your effort so if anything should happen, you are sure to know its not your fault. Mobile app will pose a great advantage to make trading handly just by launching it, you are good to go with your coin prices, the latest decision can be done but but where I see some issues is to be sure that the right app is being downloaded and on the average you are safe.
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:03:31 PM

I know you can trade on Binance with there application, I'm not sure about the other exchanges
FilipZs

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

there is QT Bitcoin Trader

you can trade on few exchanges
Skyborn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:23:29 PM

I usually tend to do the few trades I make on my desktop but now that I'm thinking about it, an app would certainly come in handy. I've seen people use ztrader and tab trader so I'm guessing I'm going go try those out.
But I also have some safety concerns. Let's say if I connect to a unprotected wifi, could my funds be stolen?
jolly

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:38:15 PM

Any problem with lag or connection lack during the trade?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: