Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum, going to invest what's your thoughts?  (Read 2832 times)
rafter_01 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:20:42 PM

Hi All,

I'm hoping to invest $100 dollars into electroneum as I believe this coin is going to pump rapidly when its launched into the exchanges.

What are your thoughts? What's your price prediction on release and in the near future?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:54:11 PM

Hi All,

I'm hoping to invest $100 dollars into electroneum as I believe this coin is going to pump rapidly when its launched into the exchanges.

What are your thoughts? What's your price prediction on release and in the near future?

Thanks

I wouldn't be so sure about pricepump, electroneum has huge comission bounty's for referrals and bonusses on purchases. I'm not advising against participating but there might be a solid dump of investors looking for an ROI. I will be holding it hoping it becomes somewhat succesfull.

bennybeezy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:37:26 AM

I'm also looking to invest $100. I wish I would've known about the ICO prior to the 9/14 launch so I could have taken advantage of the 50% bonus. I'm not into online gaming or gambling but I can definitely see this catching on with both developers and users alike. I just hope that it lives up to the hype!
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:40:39 AM

I invested a bit. I'm not sure if they can do it but if they can it will do well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:10:34 AM

Lots of posts about Electroneum lately.
I invested 2 ETH on the first day and with the 50% bonus I ended up with around 84,000 electroneum.
Right now there is a 10% bonus that ends in two days.
You can use my referral code to get an extra 1% (also I get an extra 5%).

Code: FC5E94

I chose this one after extensive research and narrowing it down to three different ICO's: electroneum, cindicator, and chainlink.

My main reason for choosing electroneum is because it is trying to achieve what I sincerely hope will happen: mass adoption of crypto

Will electroneum itself have uses? Maybe, they are looking to have it used for in game currency and potentially gambling.
The success of the project is entirely dependent on how successful their mining app will be.
I believe they will be successful because the entire thing is meant to be user friendly and they are approaching it as an app that can earn enough to pay your phone bill just by using it.  A simple marketing tactic that will definitely catch on.

As far as flipping goes, I would really like to warn you that this will probably not be good for short term gains.  It's simple mathematics and economics.
However, this will definitely be a medium hold wonder.  Around 8 months to a year hold.

Of course, I have no magic crystal ball, but those are just my opinions after a loooooooooooooot of research.

BitCaptcha

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:13:34 AM

I invested 2 ETH on the first day and with the 50% bonus I ended up with around 84,000 electroneum.

I chose this one after extensive research and narrowing it down to three different ICO's: electroneum, cindicator, and chainlink.

My main reason for choosing electroneum is because it is trying to achieve what I sincerely hope will happen: mass adoption of crypto

Will electroneum itself have uses? Maybe, they are looking to have it used for in game currency and potentially gambling.
The success of the project is entirely dependent on how successful their mining app will be.
I believe they will be successful because the entire thing is meant to be user friendly and they are approaching it as an app that can earn enough to pay your phone bill just by using it.  A simple marketing tactic that will definitely catch on.

As far as flipping goes, I would really like to warn you that this will probably not be good for short term gains.  It's simple mathematics and economics.
However, this will definitely be a medium hold wonder.  Around 8 months to a year hold.

Of course, I have no magic crystal ball, but those are just my opinions after a loooooooooooooot of research.

Well said! I too invested about 2 ETHER. I am really hoping it takes off..... how much do you predict the price will rise in a few months?
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:22:30 AM

In my own opinion as a promoter of electroneum, I suggest for you to invest in this wonderful project - great platform! You may check their website and I believe that I am not the only one that thinks that this project will be successful. The ICO will end by Oct. 31 (I believe) and I hope the bounty hunters will not dump the coins so that the value will go up to the moon Smiley
BitCaptcha

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:27:18 AM

I really think it will! I have a good feeling about this one..

And maybe Spectre next month.
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:37:34 AM

In my opinion the token can be used as a short term investment if you be able to dump it in proper time. But for long run Electroneum team is not as professional as their advertisement.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:42:49 AM

Typically, regardless of how great any ico or project is, the price will crash within a day of it being listed on an exchange.
It's mostly people who received free coins through bounty campaigns or those looking for a quick 2 or 3X profit.
sometimes, it can crash below the ICO price (in Electroneum's case the base ICO price is .01 cents for 1 ETN.  It will be cheaper depending on how much bonus you got).
I can't really say specifically what price.  But I can see it rising to .05 or .06 cents by Mar/Apr around the time major mass marketing will take place.
Give it three to four more months to really catch on, another month for it to peak and bam! Viral apps ride the waves of success for about a month or two?
That's how a figured it would be about an 8 month to 1 year long hold.
My personal sell point is going to be .09 cents, .09 cents doesn't seem like a lot but for me that will be about a 13x gain.
Of course, I might hold on to them longer if the price soars above that but realistically, .06 cents to .10 cents will be a fantastic price for the coin.

with that being said, the best way to help this project succeed and help your investment really pay off is to introduce the app to your friends, coworkers, and family and get them using it.  That is what is going to make the company succeed.

BitCaptcha

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:01:09 AM

You raise some good points thanks!
Im a bit new to this but how is .10 cents a good rise? I own about 48,000 Electroneum coins....... are you saying that would be .10 cents per coin? Making the stash worth like $4800?
ctown

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:32:20 AM

I'm in on ETN, holding for the future. 100k users have bought in although numbers might be double ups with people claiming their own referrals on second or more purchases.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:53:42 AM

Long term hold for me, they are doing a lot of things different, all of which I like, mass adoption will be key, if they can pull  it off it will moon. High risk, high reward
BitCaptcha

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:02:39 AM

Yeh..... me too I guess...... I hold nearly 50,000 of them, would be awesome if it hit a dollar or more......... massive $!
asanezz7

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:15:46 AM

It's a good investment. There are already 100 Thousand and still counting registered users. You have few more days to until the 10% bonus. Sign up here https://my.electroneum.com

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:17:49 AM

It will be a good investment! Many people on our group chat are talking about this coin and I think it is not shit and probably a good one. There are bonuses on every dollar tho.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:19:55 AM

The future looks bright for electroneum. I am not saying that this is a sure thing but this altcoin has a potential to ne a great coin in the near future.
 I also invested a few hundred bucks and hoping to reach my target price with in a few weeks or few  months.
BitCaptcha

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:20:57 AM

The future looks bright for electroneum. I am not saying that this is a sure thing but this altcoin has a potential to ne a great coin in the near future.
 I also invested a few hundred bucks and hoping to reach my target price with in a few weeks or few  months.

What is your target price?

Im almost tempted to throw in .5 more ETH....
rafter_01 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:22:29 AM

I'm going to invest some money into it today.

I think it's a no brainer for making money. Not sure about the longevity of this coin though. Hope it does well though.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:30:05 AM

Well said! I too invested about 2 ETHER. I am really hoping it takes off..... how much do you predict the price will rise in a few months?
yeah a lot people said about electronum i think can be success ico in the future and the project is interest i also want to invest in ico i hope can be bright in the future about the price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆