Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] eUSD Token 🚀 Big news coming soon 🚀 All airdrop stages has finished  (Read 11702 times)
eusd (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:41:04 AM

Only for eUSD token holder, remember it

Hi, in order to avoid misunderstandings about the Airdrop, we want to make clear that we will send tokens to everyone subscribed on our Airdrop form at www.eusd.io.

We will only send bonus to eUSD hodlers.

Thanks for your comment!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eusd (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:48:34 AM

It seems there will never be an end to these 'exxx' tokens that offer nothing in value, at all.

You're not 'airdropping' anything. You are telling people to BUY a useless token so they can get more useless tokens? Genius!
Many people, like sheep, follow the herd, ever willing to 'claim' their 'free' tokens so they can dump it on unsuspecting people, who fall for the hype.

Have any of you checked the website warnings? Or are you people so desperate to make few pennies from a scam that you do not care?

Same ANN format as the previous scammy tokens  Roll Eyes  yet people are still falling for this shit!!

At least be fucking creative Mr 'dev'. How is the other scams going? Must be making a killing with so many idiots around to buy into this shit?

I'm sure few of the sock accounts will come out, frosting in the mouth, calling me a FUDder and i must be doing this because bla bla bla.

The website seems like a phishing site and the only website i get warnings below for.

chrome:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from eusd.io (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy Policy

firefox :  Your connection is not secure

The owner of eusd.io has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

Hi there! The error your reported it only happens when you forced the server to address an https://. That is not our case because we aren´t collecting sensitive information, therefore there is no way for someone at www.eusd.io to get that error.

We have started our first batch of Airdrop, and everyone subscribed on our Airdrop form at www.eusd.io will receive free tokens and we are also offering a bounty program to token hodlers.

At eUSD we believe on the potential that tokenising the first traditional currency has and the impact that it will have on altcoin markets.

You are more than welcome to subscribe on our airdrop to receive your free tokens.

Thanks for your comments!
kilwar

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:56:53 AM

Joined the airdrop. Interesting concept with the total number of tokens being based on the US population.
eusd (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:59:53 AM

joined airdrop. good luck with this project

Many thanks for your support! Smiley
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:03:37 AM

Is it true that only those who have more than 0.1 ETH balance can receive tokens? If so it seems like I'm out of luck for not being able to receive this airdrop token  Huh

eusd (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:11:04 AM

Is it true that only those who have more than 0.1 ETH balance can receive tokens? If so it seems like I'm out of luck for not being able to receive this airdrop token  Huh

Hi there! We are just limiting the Airdrop to ETH hodlers with at least 0.1 in their wallets. Doing it this way prevents people abusing from the system trying to get more tokens using different empty new created wallets.

Hope you could get your tokens soon!
letuongvy12008

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:16:13 AM

Hi there! We are just limiting the Airdrop to ETH hodlers with at least 0.1 in their wallets. Doing it this way prevents people abusing from the system trying to get more tokens using different empty new created wallets.

My wallet is only 0.06. so sad Sad
moonswamp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:26:14 AM

Only for eUSD token holder, remember it

Hi, in order to avoid misunderstandings about the Airdrop, we want to make clear that we will send tokens to everyone subscribed on our Airdrop form at www.eusd.io.

We will only send bonus to eUSD hodlers.

Thanks for your comment!

Now i understand, joined your mailing list, thanks for the airdrop !
yabbadabba

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:39:21 AM

i get not secure website, what's going on?
eusd (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:44:42 AM

i get not secure website, what's going on?

Did you go to www.eusd.io? Our website it doesn´t work with https (security protocol). If you type https://www.eusd.io you will get a privacy error.

At www.eusd.io or eusd.io there is no way to get a not secure website alert.

Many thanks!
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:54:38 AM

Read the thread guys, just please dont spam a joined the airdrop here,or else or else it will de deleted. Reading is knowledge guys, come on
vithancodai

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:55:11 AM

join the Airdrop
waiting for email to take nearly 15 minutes
 Grin
LetEpsilonBe

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:55:21 AM

Are you checking that on join or will you wait until the drop actually happens to check wallet value?
luckygirl12

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:05:10 AM

Hello dev if member already joined the first airdrop.
It there a chance to join the second airdrop?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:05:33 AM

joined the landing, where you can see the table of participants?
kabukabu

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:09:52 AM

Your distribution scheme cant call it 'airdrop',because we need to buy a token to receive airdrop.
Its a just crowdsale or ICO with a bonus token.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:11:35 AM

Are you an unsuspected newbie? I'd advise to refrain from believing any of this. hell they are making some moves on Bitconnect coin with serious money, that's a scam as well. I have my activity tokens on Waves DEX and if you buy them and holding them, I'll send out the same amount to your hodlers accounts, promise. just try it this time for once. so cheap go go now before some body beats you to it. facking lol.

🖤😏
eusd (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:17:21 AM

Your distribution scheme cant call it 'airdrop',because we need to buy a token to receive airdrop.
Its a just crowdsale or ICO with a bonus token.

Hi there! We have 3 schemes for the eUSD distribution.

1. List on Etherdelta.
2. Free Airdrop.
3. Bounty Airdrop.

You may join us at www.eusd.io to receive your tokens.
Thanks!
elzagold

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:19:35 AM

I don't have 0.1 eth, so sorry I can't join  Grin
1x12ty

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:23:35 AM