Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] eUSD Token 🚀 Big news coming soon 🚀 All airdrop stages has finished  (Read 11702 times)
nikotak

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:51:32 AM

Hello i just send from your website for free tokens.nikotak13.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sein

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

hi sir,  how to participate in this airdrop..? I do not understand your information
 thanks
pakhirgan

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:01:12 AM

joined airdrop.
How, I don't find the link.
T16ER

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:12:44 AM

I want to join the airdrop, but not sure what to enter for contract address ? Should I enter my public ETH address or ... ?
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:15:01 AM

Joined airdrop, what a great name. I can see this going far just because of that alone! Thanks dev.

I want to join the airdrop, but not sure what to enter for contract address ? Should I enter my public ETH address or ... ?

Yes, enter your MEW address.

Campaign Manager (2018)
eusd (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:15:53 AM

joined airdrop.
How, I don't find the link.

Hello! Just go to www.eusd.io and fill the Airdrop form Smiley
janjims007

Activity: 181

Jan

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

I joined and pm u my eth add.well thank you Smiley

eusd (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:40:25 AM

where market or exchange will list this coin ?

We are already listed at etherdelta.com

Good luck!
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:47:48 AM

Interesting...
Should we register to each stage of Airdrop? Or once rigestered we will automatically participate in stage 2,3,4 if hold our tokens?

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
eusd (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:55:43 AM

Interesting...
Should we register to each stage of Airdrop? Or once rigestered we will automatically participate in stage 2,3,4 if hold our tokens?

Hi there! You just can join the Free Airdrop one time and you will receive your tokens for free. However we have a bounty program for token hodlers that will be eligible to get the bonus in the 4 stages of the launching.

Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:01:06 AM

Joined the airdrop,
is the joining of the airdrop safe? Or can it be bot spammed....
eusd (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:04:49 AM

Joined the airdrop,
is the joining of the airdrop safe? Or can it be bot spammed....

Hello! We will use your email for marketing notifications of the eUSD community and we are not going to share or sell the database to any third party.

Thanks!
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

Interesting...

Hi there! You just can join the Free Airdrop one time and you will receive your tokens for free. However we have a bounty program for token hodlers that will be eligible to get the bonus in the 4 stages of the launching.

Do I get you right?
Once I recieved Airdrop tokens and hold them during whole 1 stage (6 days approximatelly remaining) I will recieve 100% bonus?

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
JHR1963

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:10:01 AM

Interesting...

Do I get you right?
Once I recieved Airdrop tokens and hold them during whole 1 stage (6 days approximatelly remaining) I will recieve 100% bonus?

I was wondering the same. It looks like it, but not sure.......  Just joined the airdrop, good luck with the project.

Another question. Do you filter ip addresses.. In other words, can my girlfriend join to?
eusd (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:13:53 AM

Interesting...

Do I get you right?

I was wondering the same. It looks like it, but not sure.......  Just joined the airdrop, good luck with the project.

Another question. Do you filter ip addresses.. In other words, can my girlfriend join to?

Anyone with a valid email and a wallet with more than 0.1 may join the Airdrop Smiley
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

Interesting...

Do I get you right?

Anyone with a valid email and a wallet with more than 0.1 may join the Airdrop Smiley

Wait, we need more than 0.1 ETH to enter the airdrop?
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

Wait, we need more than 0.1 ETH to enter the airdrop?

Just read instructions on the website carefully (Below Final stage description)

Zerogreens

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

I think the 0.1eth is a condition that can easily be met. It's not so strict.
unarcher

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:31:56 AM

Hope it would be more useful than most of exxxx coins popping everywhere right now Sad
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:35:48 AM

Joined the airdrop and I would like to know better ho the distribution works... what does + X% bounty based on tokens hodled and how do I know what is the block count at the moment?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: