Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MIND] MINDSPORTS - Trusted Boardgame Network  (Read 6029 times)
mindsports (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Crypto Maximist

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:17:06 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 04:23:25 AM by mindsports

MindSports IO –The Most Intelligent and Trusted Board Game Network

About Us
Powered by smart contracts and the Ethereum blockchain, our intelligent and trusted platform allows users to create, play and vote online rated intellectual games such as Chess, Draughts (Checkers), Xiangqi, Bridge and Go. The MindSports IO network will introduce a larger variety of intellectual games than any traditional online platform. Every six months, token holders propose and vote for their favorite game to be built and deployed next on the network. Four games are expected to be rolled out by 2019.

Our passionate team and advisors consist of key executives and directors in prominent associations such as the World Chess Federation (FIDE) and the International Mind Sports Association (IMSA), blockchain experts, crypto investors, chess grandmasters, and various global mind sports professionals.

MindSports IO DApps Consist of 4 Main Components

1.HTML5 Front End Client

2.IPFS as a Decentralized Storage Layer

3.Smart Contract as Decentralized Logic Layer

4.Whisper as the Messaging Layer

Anti-Cheating Layers

1. Intelligent Reputation Layer
Red flag potential cheaters based on player’s behavior and features like playing habits, game metrics, like time per move, rating and reputation change. Users can also stake their tokens to interact with our Reputation Engine by providing relevant metrics, indicator to help us improve our anti-cheating algorithm, to identify cheaters and get token reward accordingly.

2. Statistical Analysis Layer
Infer and calculate move-matching probability between chess engine and human players to identify potential chess engine gameplay manipulation.

3. Community Layer
Act as arbiter in case of dispute, where token holders can vote to resolve dispute and get rewarded with tokens and reputation rating when they identify cheaters.

The majority of our token proceeds will be allocated to the development of the MindSports IO platform. We would also like to highlight that a portion of the proceeds will go toward the promotion of MindSports IO tournaments. We believe this is necessary to jumpstart our platform and is also an opportunity get users to participate in the mind sports discussions and contribute to building up long-term value for the MIND Token.

Project Roadmap and Deliverables

Phase 1 Concept and Prototype
Development Identified current problems in the mind sports landscape and addressed the issue by applying Ethereum technology to build MindSports IO prototype and whitepaper.

Phase 2 Alpha Testing

Prototype release allows users to play Chess on our demo during the pre-sale. Token Holders can vote in Dec 2017 and decide the next mind games to be deployed next.

Phase 3 Beta Testing
The initial release of MindSports IO. This beta release allows the community to beta test our platform’s features and plays Chess with MIND Token.

Phase 4 Official Release

The first production release of MindSports IO. Include Chess DApp release in Apr 2018 and second game release in Jun 2018.

Phase 5 Features Expansion

The next phase of MindSports IO is intended to provide a better gaming experience and API support for developers to design and deployment.

Phase 6 Plasma Integration

With plasma integration, moves verification can be done on-chain and more complex games can be introduced and deployed to MindSports IO Network.

Partnership

Bounties

We offer bounties for Twitter, Signature campaign and Avatar, ANN Translation, Blog, Articles and Media campaign bounty.

Please visit this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2275109.0

Airdrop (CLOSED)
Token Price: 1 ETH = 1,000 MIND Token
Join Both Our Telegram and Twitter To Participate
Telegram
Twitter
Join both and we will send you 10 MIND Token! Tell your friends! (LIMITED FIRST 1,000)
Register Here The airdrop will be distributed on your Ethereum address after the crowdsale in 30 days
You can monitor statistics here:

ANN Threads in Other Languages
Indonesian Translation
Dutch Translation
Polish Translation
Portuguese Translation

Whitepaper in Other Languages
Chinese Translation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

What ico price ,how much supply,and when ico end?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:10:26 AM

how much total supply of token will be created?
any link like linkedin for the team in this project? its better to post in OP too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FunshareNesialMLMPenipu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:59:11 AM

i want reseve indonesian translation dev if you need
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:01:45 AM

One more blockchain platform for gamers. I'm not sure that gamers need so many blockchain platforms. One or two will be enough if really needed.
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

MindSports IO – First and Only Decentralized Social Gaming Platform For Intellectual Games

Our Website

About Us
Powered by smart contracts and the Ethereum blockchain, our decentralized platform allows users to host, bet, view and play online intellectual games such as Chess, Poker, Xiangqi, Backgammon and Go. We host a large variety of intellectual games compared to any of the traditional platforms. We strive to create a robust and vibrant player community by incentivizing not only game participation, but also high quality, user-generated content to the community. Such incentives will bolster enthusiasm and awareness not only for this platform but in the wholesome and entertaining games and the community around the games.

Our passionate team and advisors consist of key executives and directors in prominent associations such as the World Chess Federation (FIDE) and the International Mind Sports Association (IMSA), blockchain experts, crypto investors, chess grandmasters, and various global mind sports professionals.

Airdrop
Token Price: 1 ETH = 1,000 MIND Token
Join Both Our Telegram and Twitter To Participate
Telegram
Twitter
Join both and we will send you 10 MIND Token! Tell your friends! (LIMITED FIRST 1,000)
The airdrop will be distributed on your Ethereum address after the crowdsale in 30 days
Register Here

Our Token Pre-Sale Will Commence Nov 2, 2017

Join our MindSports Telegram Channel to Participate.
WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | WEBSITE | GITHUB

Token Usage

1.Decentralize Game Hosting.
Users can host decentralize mind sports league and tournament. In return for creating community engagements and deploying games, the host is rewarded MIND tokens for their contribution based on the number of participants and amount of MIND tokens committed for their event.

2.Pre-Game, In-Play Betting
Viewers can also have the option to place pre-game and/or in-play bets against specific games and players to earn additional MIND tokens based on the payout agreement determined in the chosen smart contract template.

3.Game Playing
Players will use MIND tokens as a currency for challenging other players and joining tournaments in various intellectual games. MindSports provides a place where people can place token bets against others with full confidence since the transaction and games are publicly verifiable, and resistant to counterfeit

Token Proceed

5% Security
60% Product Development
10% Marketing
10% Admin and General
15% Mindsports Tournament

Token Allocation

70% Token Sale (35 Million MIND Tokens)
15% Team and Advisors
5% MIND Foundation
5% MindSports Tournament
5% Community Development

Project Roadmap and Deliverables

1Q17
Phase 1
Concept and Prototype Development

Identified a current problem in mind sports landscape and address the issue by applying blockchain and smart contract technology to build MindSports prototype and whitepaper.

4Q17
Phase 2
Brand Awareness and Token Sale

This is the prototype release which allows users to see our live demo during the pre-sale, official sale of our MIND Token

1Q18
Phase 3
Beta Testing Release

This is the initial release of MindSports. This beta release allows our Community to beta test our platform features. Community can play poker, chess, in-play and pre-play bet with MIND token.

2Q18
Phase 4
Platform Official Release

The first production release of MindSports. This include features enhancement, performance improvements and the public rolled out of our platform and the ability to host decentralize Mind Sports event and tournament through our DApps.

4Q18
Phase 5
MindSports Features Expansion

The next phase of MindSports is intended to provide better gaming experience and smart contract functionality and better API support Developers.

Our Team

Island Kon, FM - Co-Founder & CTO
3 Times World XiangQi Champion (Non-Asian) and Federal Chess Master since 15. Island is a Quant Portfolio Manager designing Trading Strategy in C++/Python on Crypto and Global Markets

Christian Ng – Co-Founder & COO
Christian is an entrepreneur and investor from Canada with over 6 years’ experience in cryptocurrency and global financial markets. He is experienced in organizing blockchain startup projects to bring them to scale and profitability.

Laszlo Mari – Blockchain Architect
Ex-Google. Previously co-founded Phanten, an AI-powered load testing suite. Experience Architect with 5 years Full Stack and Blockchain Experience.

Law Wai Chun – Solidity Developer
ACM-ICPC World Finalist. Chun is a MPhil at HKU on High Performance Computing, most recently at a BioInformatics Startup that built GPU based BioInformatics analytics.

Szabolcs Pasztor – Full Stack Developer
Polyglot full stack developer, active Open Source Contributors. Szabolcs cofounded Phanten, an AI-powered load testing suite.

We Are Hiring – Solidity Developer  
We are looking for strong DApps developer fluent in truffle, web3js and solidity. Kindly forward your resume to info@mindsports.io

Our Advisors

Geoffrey Borg  - CEO of FIDE, Executive Director of IMSA
Geoffrey is the CEO of the World Chess Federation and the Executive Director of the International Mind Sports Association. He holds the title of FIDE Master, has played chess for Malta in a number of international tournaments as well as Olympiads, including winning a silver medal on Board 1 in the 1984 Salonika Olympiad

Efstratios Grivas  - Chess Grandmaster
Grivas was the Greek champion in 1983 and 1996. The 33rd Chess Olympiad Silver winner participated in eight Olympiads, three European Team Chess Championship, and twelve Balkaniads. He has written 42 books, essays and studies on Chess is a regular contributor to the most important chess publications.

Vincent Wong – International XiangQi Master
Vincent Wong is a two times medallist in the World Mind Sport Games, silver in 2011 and bronze in 2014. His elegant and neat defensive skills earned him the third runner-up in 2013 World XiangQi Championship

Bounties

We offer bounties for Twitter, Signature campaign and Avatar, ANN Translation, Blog, Articles and Media campaign bounty.

Please visit this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2275109.0

Looked nicer with pictures..

Smile
mindsports (OP)

Crypto Maximist

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:26:01 AM

Definately Fanten!

Appreciate your repost!
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:32:25 AM

I can see 10 million tokens are allocated for presale which will last one month. There is no specified date for ICO except number of tokens which will be offered for sale. I suppose that will be announced at later point seeing the response of presale round, am I right ?
mindsports.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:27:22 AM

I can see 10 million tokens are allocated for presale which will last one month. There is no specified date for ICO except number of tokens which will be offered for sale. I suppose that will be announced at later point seeing the response of presale round, am I right ?

thanks abonarea. we are updating our whitepaper, terms and schedule, will finish it today.
Please check our web page for latest update.

PreSale and Token Sale Details:

PreSale Start Date:             Nov 2 10am UTC
PreSale End Date:               Dec 1 10am UTC
Regular Token Sale Date:    TBA

Total Supply:                     50,000,000 MIND
PreSale Supply:                 15,000,000 MIND
Regular Token Sale Supply: 20,000,000 MIND

PreSale Token Price:           1500 MIND = 1 ETH (50% BONUS)
Regular Token Sale Price:    1000 MIND = 1 ETH

Please join our telegram chat group to learn more:
https://t.me/joinchat/G4VchRDfgjSUfmKT4l6oog

Also check out our github, whitepaper and website and let us know your thoughts. Thanks !

https://www.mindsports.io/
https://github.com/mindsports/ChessDemo
https://medium.com/@mindsportsio

mindsports.io

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

One more blockchain platform for gamers. I'm not sure that gamers need so many blockchain platforms. One or two will be enough if really needed.

thanks for your feedback, we are the first platform offering chess, go, backgammon,xiangqi playing, hosting and inplay betting. We are unique in the sense that people can play, bet and host mind sports games and event through our DApps.

Please check out our github, whitepaper and website and let us know your thoughts. Thanks !

mindsports (OP)

Crypto Maximist

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:36:20 PM

New content on Medium
“The Next Generation of Online Mind Sports Gaming and Betting”
Octavthr

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:04:28 PM

Thanks for creating a coin such as this, I'm looking forward to it beeing deployed and adopted by the crypto community as I am a chess player myself and a crypto enthusiast it's good to see the existence of such a project. I've joined Telegram and Twitter for the airdrop and I'd like to also participate in the bounty translation campaign for Romanian, if you're intrested please pm me.
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:19:03 PM

NICE PROJECT WITH BEST TRUST TEAM.

I will inverting

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
mindsports (OP)

Crypto Maximist

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

NICE PROJECT WITH BEST TRUST TEAM.

I will inverting

Thanks DuongTien for the great support !

Thanks for creating a coin such as this, I'm looking forward to it beeing deployed and adopted by the crypto community as I am a chess player myself and a crypto enthusiast it's good to see the existence of such a project. I've joined Telegram and Twitter for the airdrop and I'd like to also participate in the bounty translation campaign for Romanian, if you're intrested please pm me.

Perfect! Thank you for believing in us. Will private message you
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:54:53 PM

Looks like a good and legit project and ICO, watching this project and wanting to see more details. Good luck to the dev team.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:12:57 PM

this is a potential gaming platform for success, this project has a team of experienced yan in their field, now it has many projects with the same concept, but I'm sure this project can develop well even with many rivals
good luck for ICO
mindsports.io

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

Looks like a good and legit project and ICO, watching this project and wanting to see more details. Good luck to the dev team.

this is a potential gaming platform for success, this project has a team of experienced yan in their field, now it has many projects with the same concept, but I'm sure this project can develop well even with many rivals
good luck for ICO

Hey guys, thanks for being supportive, appreciate very much !

Check out our mission and work at

https://www.mindsports.io/mindsports_whitepaper.pdf
mindsports.io

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:10:51 PM

how much total supply of token will be created?
any link like linkedin for the team in this project? its better to post in OP too.

Thanks for the interest and suggestion !

Total Supply: 50,000,000 MIND Token

Please visit our web for details team profile with social media link attached
Kindly check my personal profile, Thanks !

Personal Page: https://about.me/islandkon
Github:            https://github.com/islandkon
AngelList:        https://angel.co/island-kon-1

Please check out our github, whitepaper and website and let us know your thoughts. Thanks !

https://www.mindsports.io/mindsports_whitepaper.pdf
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:12:48 PM

good luck for ICO
the problem is, many rivals are better than this, gaming platform is very possible to get the demand quickly, but they will definitely choose which one is better, certainly with a lot of consideration
but hopefully this project becomes one of the best
mindsports.io

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

good luck for ICO
the problem is, many rivals are better than this, gaming platform is very possible to get the demand quickly, but they will definitely choose which one is better, certainly with a lot of consideration
but hopefully this project becomes one of the best

Thanks for the feedback Rengganis.

I believe what make us unique is we are the first Dapps offering chess, go, shogi, backgammon playing and betting with tokens.
Support by a strong development team and advised by FIDE CEO Geoffrey Borg, Chess GM Efstratios Grivas.

Please check out our github, whitepaper and website and let us know how we can improve. Thanks !

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: