Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 💰 💰 aTriz's Loan Service💰 💰 💰 [Collateral Not Required]  (Read 7093 times)
nixonjunior

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

Username: nixonjunior
Loan Amount: 0.03
Repayment Amount: 0.05
Length of Loan: 1 week
Bitcoin Address: 1HYNS9tSydLDoBH29AKGNn34oEbBKj6gr8
Reason: bills
Collateral offered:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

All denied.

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

Username: Mody1996
Loan Amount: 1 BTC
Repayment Amount: 1.33
Length of Loan:90 Days
Bitcoin Address:1LpnZwNpLSt8zqerCgNRUE321aXE9TFn9K
Reason: 1 BTC Short to Open a SAGA Coin MN , Why wanting to open is related to a Personal Life Problem
Collateral offered: None
Message that was Signed: This is a signed message for asking for a loan of 1 BTC and Repaying it back as 1.33 BTC in Exactly 90 Days
Signed message (only needed for none collateral loans): HDk52gWe5srTTCDndnud7W91w16+e4oaGFmAh+Y3HefxB7RsGU46xfH2nPRaBWPPKi5k4XxJWf5UgSqBEQTkgPA=
Denied ofc.

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

Username: Mody1996
Repayment Amount: 1.33
Length of Loan:90 Days
Bitcoin Address:1LpnZwNpLSt8zqerCgNRUE321aXE9TFn9K
Reason: 1 BTC Short to Open a SAGA Coin MN , Why wanting to open is related to a Personal Life Problem
Collateral offered: None
Message that was Signed: This is a signed message for asking for a loan of 1 BTC and Repaying it back as 1.33 BTC in Exactly 90 Days
Signed message (only needed for none collateral loans): HDk52gWe5srTTCDndnud7W91w16+e4oaGFmAh+Y3HefxB7RsGU46xfH2nPRaBWPPKi5k4XxJWf5UgSqBEQTkgPA=
Denied ofc.

Thank You , If it's no harm may i know why? , Currently at the moment i cant offer colleteral , is that why?

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 11:40:44 AM by warningsigns

Username: nixonjunior
Loan Amount: 0.03
Repayment Amount: 0.05
Length of Loan: 1 week
Bitcoin Address: 1HYNS9tSydLDoBH29AKGNn34oEbBKj6gr8
Reason: bills
Collateral offered:

Why are you borrowing? You are becoming more suspicious by the minute. On another thread you are buying bitcoins with your PayPal business account which would suggest you do have the funds to pay your bills.

Or am I right to assume these are all lies? No PayPal business account, no bills to pay, no genuine intention to repay, no credibility, no integrity, just a junior in his parents’ basement looking for free coins. Refute my assumptions if you can.

I know I’m a PITA, following scammers around this forum and challenging their posts. Stop the scam posts and I’ll stop the stalking.

Definitely a scammer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2677792.0

PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:29:49 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:25:59 AM by PDNade

Username: PDNade
Loan Amount: 0.005BTC
Repayment Amount: 0.0065BTC(13%)
Length of Loan: 7days
Bitcoin Address: 1HndW2eRh8JyjsETSkwsvyrbhKQSo1v6zC
Reason: Short Term Trading
Collateral offered: ETH Wallet private key https://etherscan.io/address/0x96a3cb273e44be94e6f8eeffced5a97a13c6e032 and this account
Signed message (only needed for none collateral loans):

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am PDNade from bitcointalk.org, today is January 6 2018. I am asking for a loan from aTriz with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, aTriz will be the new owner of my account.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1HndW2eRh8JyjsETSkwsvyrbhKQSo1v6zC

IE8hHu1ZDj77w/lx1JA3NUkjPUEtZHGqmoo/kFzaqU6MftyxroGNhWnvcAF340mLIYGgATDwm9l5lXFcir0xCpo=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
dmssmd1980

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:18:42 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 10:31:31 AM by dmssmd1980

Username: dmssmd1980
Loan Amount: 0.06BTC
Repayment Amount: 0.075
Length of Loan: 30days
Bitcoin Address: 1C2gd7mCyqZEgLgWdaqGYSvGCV6eiB7ppQ
Reason: help with Minning contract
Collateral offered: Hashflare.io Account, Imtoken key and this account
Signed message (only needed for none collateral):
gregory.krupa

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

Username: gregory.krupa
Loan Amount: 0.4
Repayment Amount: 0.5 + daily or weekly % profits rake and partial ownership of the business (like share holder) for rest of your life
Length of Loan: 14 business days
Bitcoin Address: 13taiFyFsUnoCzFsJ8tAfi9wmtJSpgPE9J
Reason: I want to run an online poker business that is already 75% established, site: www.senipoker.club, i need to do some upgrades like adding a bitcoin gateway for people to make instant deposits and withdrawals. the games are fair play, random number generator, The poker client software is owned by me i have the full source codes (purchased)

Collateral offered: a nice % of the daily rake profits from the pokerroom, and the pokerroom software itself i paid lot of money to get these fulltilt poker software
dmssmd1980

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

Yeah i had asked both of you  because you both where offering same services

My collat probably  not good for you either how about 12000 life coins
and 15% of my weekly mining take for the full 6mt contract
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:50:39 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 11:00:37 PM by investerS

Loan Amount: 0.05btc
Reason for Taking out a Loan: Trading
Amount to be repaid: 0.06
Repayment Date: 14 days from the day i receive
Type of Collateral: bitcointalk account, 2 domain names, level 12 bitsler account
Bitcoin Address:1FdXbhmmR6QAEBRUenBrRhqCyqtoyqqX9P

I am investerS from bitcointalk.org, today is 07/01/2018. I am asking for a loan from aTRIZ with the above stated as collateral. If I default my loan, aTRIZ will be the new owner of my accounts.

Please dont mind my neg trust, it was given to me out of misconception. thanks.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

Repayment Amount: 0.5 + daily or weekly % profits rake and partial ownership of the business (like share holder) for rest of your life
Reason: I want to run an online poker business that is already 75% established, site: www.senipoker.club, i need to do some upgrades like adding a bitcoin gateway for people to make instant deposits and withdrawals. the games are fair play, random number generator, The poker client software is owned by me i have the full source codes (purchased)

Collateral offered: a nice % of the daily rake profits from the pokerroom, and the pokerroom software itself i paid lot of money to get these fulltilt poker software

A collateral is an assurance for cases when the loan is defaulted, not a promise of repayment
gregory.krupa

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

A collateral is an assurance for cases when the loan is defaulted, not a promise of repayment

Hi, and excuse me but what my request is money back in the first place plus interest within 14 business days for aTriz and entire access to my bitcoin poker business that i want to launch and daily revenues or weekly from the poker tables rake in additional revenues for aTriz. The games are fair with a random number generator, this will be fun and profitable business to launch with no rip offs. The games are already live and can be tested at www.senipoker.club client and server and backend. I can also setup a .com and many other branded poker sites not just only senipoker.club i can even offer aTriz his own pokerroom business where i will give him my software. Something else off the table i also have a dash wallet (with 66 DASH units in it worth $1k each) i do lost my password, the value of my wallet is $60,000 i am willing to send him my wallet.dat. nowadays with the right help you can recover a password with software like btcrecover. i dont have enough GPU power to recover it so that i can also offer. The main project i am applying a loan for is the pokerroom project that will give aTriz long term revenues for life!
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

all denied.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Hi, and excuse me but what my request is money back in the first place plus interest within 14 business days for aTriz and entire access to my bitcoin poker business that i want to launch and daily revenues or weekly from the poker tables rake in additional revenues for aTriz. The games are fair with a random number generator, this will be fun and profitable business to launch with no rip offs. The games are already live and can be tested at www.senipoker.club client and server and backend. I can also setup a .com and many other branded poker sites not just only senipoker.club i can even offer aTriz his own pokerroom business where i will give him my software. Something else off the table i also have a dash wallet (with 66 DASH units in it worth $1k each) i do lost my password, the value of my wallet is $60,000 i am willing to send him my wallet.dat. nowadays with the right help you can recover a password with software like btcrecover. i dont have enough GPU power to recover it so that i can also offer. The main project i am applying a loan for is the pokerroom project that will give aTriz long term revenues for life!

If it's so easy, just run btcrecover on the cloud. Oh wait, it's not so easy.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

Credit derivatives are potentially more risky than traditional ones because they have to pay huge dividends to investors. The key to a long-term survival and development project is the community that is strong, if the community supports and decides to stick to the project for a long time, you can rest assured to follow it longer. .

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:05:10 AM

Credit derivatives are potentially more risky than traditional ones because they have to pay huge dividends to investors. The key to a long-term survival and development project is the community that is strong, if the community supports and decides to stick to the project for a long time, you can rest assured to follow it longer. .

Another spammer bot?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: