Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Power Of Healthy Trading Habits  (Read 142 times)
anapodrimaj (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:36:19 PM

“The right trading behaviors start as rules and evolve into habits.” – Brett Steenbarger

Successful trading is all about respecting key rules to minimize stress. Healthy trading habits gives excellent results. Doing the right thing at the right moment is the key. In trading, you should learn what you need to do in order to be successful. You should start by educating yourself, trading systems, trading methods, trading plans, risk/reward ratios and win rates are new thing for the beginners. That's exactly why they should do their own researches, find good sources of trading information, get around experienced traders and read great trading material in order for them to develop trading habits. Discipline is one important thing in trading, you should develop trading rules. If you have the right rules they will gradually become part of your trading personality, and when it becomes hard for you to break those rules that's when you know that you have reached trading maturity.

https://aix.trade/2017/12/20/the-power-of-healthy-trading-habits/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:57:38 PM

“The right trading behaviors start as rules and evolve into habits.” – Brett Steenbarger

Successful trading is all about respecting key rules to minimize stress. Healthy trading habits gives excellent results. Doing the right thing at the right moment is the key. In trading, you should learn what you need to do in order to be successful. You should start by educating yourself, trading systems, trading methods, trading plans, risk/reward ratios and win rates are new thing for the beginners. That's exactly why they should do their own researches, find good sources of trading information, get around experienced traders and read great trading material in order for them to develop trading habits. Discipline is one important thing in trading, you should develop trading rules. If you have the right rules they will gradually become part of your trading personality, and when it becomes hard for you to break those rules that's when you know that you have reached trading maturity.

I think this is the same for everything in life, all it is really saying is that you should follow good principles and in time those principles will become habit and you will do them without even questioning your decisions.

vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

Successful trading is all about respecting key rules to minimize stress. Healthy trading habits gives excellent results. Doing the right thing at the right moment is the key. In trading, you should learn what you need to do in order to be successful. You should start by educating yourself, trading systems, trading methods, trading plans, risk/reward ratios and win rates are new thing for the beginners. That's exactly why they should do their own researches, find good sources of trading information, get around experienced traders and read great trading material in order for them to develop trading habits. Discipline is one important thing in trading, you should develop trading rules. If you have the right rules they will gradually become part of your trading personality, and when it becomes hard for you to break those rules that's when you know that you have reached trading maturity.

I think this is the same for everything in life, all it is really saying is that you should follow good principles and in time those principles will become habit and you will do them without even questioning your decisions.

Yeah but the only difference here is that this process involves money which is inherently more important than most of your other daily routines in life. Also it sounds like common sense but you would be surprised how many people don't manage their stress, have any goals whatsoever, and are lacking in their control of emotion. I would only add to that excerpt that control of emotions is as vital as those things mentioned.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
gulliblehive

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:08:50 PM

Yeah, I don't see what the point of this topic is.

'Doing the right thing at the right moment is the key'? I mean... no shit? Isn't the problem that it's impossible to know what the right thing to do is with any real certainty?

This sounds like one of those 'self-helf-inspiration-educator-charlatan-come-watch-my-youtube-channel-because-i-need-views-since-i-am-not-a-real-trader'.
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:44:06 PM

The problem is that we dont really know when it is the right time to do some trading.. it is just a nature thing, when you see a cheap price you are tempted to buy.. it is not because your instincts are telling you to do so.

'Doing the right thing at the right moment is the key'? I mean... no shit? Isn't the problem that it's impossible to know what the right thing to do is with any real certainty?
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Yeah, I don't see what the point of this topic is.

This sounds like one of those 'self-helf-inspiration-educator-charlatan-come-watch-my-youtube-channel-because-i-need-views-since-i-am-not-a-real-trader'.

ha-ha, true that, mate. I guess that guy is just trying to get some more attention and create an image of a "true professional"
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

yeah, the article is a little vague about it though. but it is an important point. that being timing. to take actions "at the right moment". also there is no possible way to explain to someone when is a "right moment" because it differs in each market and depends on the situation.

for example a right time to sell is before a dump starts. not after it. a right time to buy is also before the rise not when a bubble forms.

these things are usually too obvious to even say but at the same time you would be surprised to find out how many don't even know them and never pay any attention to them.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: