Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me why I should invest in Cardano / ADA  (Read 349 times)
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:42:39 PM

You can read here to know why and why not you should invest in Cardano - https://coinswitch.co/info/cardano/what-is-cardano

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:01:53 PM

I will not tell you anything so that you invest in Cardano because I also see no reason to invest in this project. It really has nothing promising, except white paper, which is generally written remarkably.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:38:55 PM

Cardano is a third generation crypto that is far more advanced than ethereum. Cardano benefits from better security as the code cannot be modified as easily as ethereum, hence the number of hacked ICOs on ethereum. Also ADA is popular in Japan which has many whales

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:58:55 PM

I've been buying up a few altcoins at the market low prices of the past month.  Currently HODLing Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, and Stellar.

I've been reviewing topics here and elsewhere, and I see Cardano / ADA mentioned now and then as one to buy.

The question is, why?  What potential does it have?  What is it good for?  What can it do that other coins can't? 

I really don't care about the long term viability of any coin, all I care about is how much money I can make.  According to its history on coinmarketcap, Cardano only ever popped over $1 for a couple days in very early 2018.

If I bought at the current price of five cents and waited, it might get back to a dollar for a nice 20x gain, but I want more.  And what if it doesn't pop again in the next bull run?  Why would it pop?  What if it just trickles off into nothingness like 98% of other coins? 

Tell me why I should buy it.

Why not invest on trading coins on binance? Its quite much more promising as we are doing something to earn. But I guess the best altcoin for investment on long term is Ripple. Still strong.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:15:46 PM

I will not tell you anything so that you invest in Cardano because I also see no reason to invest in this project. It really has nothing promising, except white paper, which is generally written remarkably.
In any case, today the most relevant is ethereum coin. never words on paper were more important than the situation in the cryptocurrency market.
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:35:02 PM

Cardano is one of the most famouse altcoins now. It's blockchain has some similarities with Ethereum blockchain but it's more faster and cheaper. I think it's a very ambitious project and it's interesting to invest in it.
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:49:04 PM

I would not advise you now to invest in this project as now it is far from the best time and it is better to wait until the price starts rising again
I agree, now all the coins are falling and I think you do not need to buy now because you can go into the negative at the moment , I think it is worth buying only when there is a breakout of the resistance line

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:40:23 AM

I've been buying up a few altcoins at the market low prices of the past month.  Currently HODLing Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, and Stellar.

I've been reviewing topics here and elsewhere, and I see Cardano / ADA mentioned now and then as one to buy.

The question is, why?  What potential does it have?  What is it good for?  What can it do that other coins can't? 

I really don't care about the long term viability of any coin, all I care about is how much money I can make.  According to its history on coinmarketcap, Cardano only ever popped over $1 for a couple days in very early 2018.

If I bought at the current price of five cents and waited, it might get back to a dollar for a nice 20x gain, but I want more.  And what if it doesn't pop again in the next bull run?  Why would it pop?  What if it just trickles off into nothingness like 98% of other coins? 

I think the Cardano project is really good for investing as the developers are actively developing their platform and offer us a smart contract like Ethereum and NEO. So I think this coin is a good investment, but only for a long term.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:37:01 PM

Honestly, it seems to me that it is not worth buying these coins at all, they will no longer do the X's that many dream of!
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:53:01 PM

There are actually not many reasons, or rather it seems to me that there are simply no such reasons. As I continue to say that many promises that were previously written were simply not fulfilled today, the price as a whole should generally equal 0
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:22:53 PM

ADA Coins's future is bright and it can be much better in the future. This coin has more than 25 exchanges. Many people with ADA coins are doing a good amount of money and they can be invested. And is ranked the 11th ranking at a coinmarketcap

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:38:09 PM

I see cardano is a good Dapps platform, they have a POS system. this is a very interesting thing, if we compare it with ethereum Cardono like the next generation of ETH. I say this for a reason. cardano was developed by former CEO Ethereum. so it's normal if we see that there are some similarities with Cardano.

I would not suggest buying because that is your decision. but I just want to say cardano can be an alternative to Dapps besides quality ethereum.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:02:44 PM

I like this project due to real problem and a good team, but... The recent kinda civil war around cardano made me worry about its future. There are three companies behind cardano - Cardano Foundation, IOHK and Emurgo. The problem is that the first one doesn't perform duties properly, so the community complaint about it. There was a conflict and IOHK and Emurgo have decided to split out from Cardano Foundation. This shows that there is not all that good in cardano from the organizational standpoint and it could be a great threat for its future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:23:36 PM

ADA Coins's future is bright and it can be much better in the future. This coin has more than 25 exchanges. Many people with ADA coins are doing a good amount of money and they can be invested. And is ranked the 11th ranking at a coinmarketcap
It absolutely it have and so its potentiality still exist.  Though it considered as one of the top 20 coins still we can expect for another exponential value by now since we're in the hard situation. However,  it could possible soaring high if the market will bounce back from the drowning.  But for now,  you can't expect more profits on it and even in the other coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:36:04 PM

Cardano  has a promising future in which you are going to make a lot of profit in future and I think that is the main  of all investors but I can't promise that you can make 20x of your investment.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:45:19 PM

Congrats you have a big brave heart buying altcoins in this time of difficulties crisis of crypto, choosing lictecoin and stellar is a great decision. And adding Cardano coin is depends on your decision i think you read all comment of people cardano is one of most potential coin in the future.
At this time buying altcoins is opportunity investment because i still believe in the near future possible to give huge profits holding for long term.
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:48:05 PM

I think that nowadays there are hundreds of useless cryptocurrencies without any special idea. But also there are quality projects with great products and high-leveled teams. And Cardano is one of them. If you want yo invest in ADA, it will be the right choise

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:53:56 AM

Now not one project will not give a guarantee that it will soon unfold and bring profit to its investors. Having invested your funds there is a very high probability of losing everything. Therefore, about the Cardano coin, we can say that the project has its advantages among other altcoins in this market, and also has its own community, which believes in the great success of the coin. Therefore, I do not see anything wrong if part of their funds to invest in the project Cardano. I think the probability of profit is very high.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: