Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold will be another Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 4957 times)
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:08:44 PM

Bitcoin Gold might not fail but it won't have the same value has BCH when it got out. I actually think that its price will be lower than Litecoin's price
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wordspavovv

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:34:13 PM

No, btg is the real deal in my opinion and is superior than Btc and most coins. It can be easily mined by GPUs and this is the only way a coin to stay decentralized.  BTC actually is not a decentralized coin, is a centralized coin because the miners of it are very few people who control the whole thing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thilinanamal (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:34:23 PM

Bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold, they are always doomed to fail in front of  bitcoin. They cannot be an alternative to bitcoin. This is the actual fail of them.

yeah there were lot of substitutes came for BTC but each of them failed due to there unique features. BTG also will not be a another BTC but it wont be a failed alt also. As it is released you can see that BTG is holding a good market value & a cap.
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:48:44 PM

It's hard to say for sure will it be Bitcoin Cash #2 or not, but I already sold half of what I received, and bought some Alts.

numiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

I am the one that not agree that bitcoin gold will be fail. i believe that BTG will be like bitcoin cash. BTG is born from bitcoin which is the king of crypto, so from that reason i believe in that.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

Many people tells BTG will become another failure. What is the base in this? Can this be true?
It can be possible but I think it is too early to speculate now. As usual if the BitcoinGold community is large enough and  has strong support to the said coin, maybe it could surpass that of BitcoinCash status when it was first launch and may not fail like it's current situation. But if the community still choose the mighty and giant Bitcoin then it will surely settle slowly into the bottom just like the physical gold. Grin What's interesting here is that anyone who has Bitcoins stored in their wallets will surely receive free BitcoinGold so what are you waiting for? Buy and hold Bitcoins now for free BitcoinGold. Unfortunately, I have no capital for now and have nothing on my wallet too so better focus on my campaign and stay away from temptation. Grin
But as we all know this could be all speculation but who knows what might the possibility that can happen but for me someday this bitcoingold can surpass bitcoincash , bitcoingold will never fail but perhaps it may be come one of the successful that can ever happen in bitcoin. How lucky for some people that can receive some free bitcoingold hope i am one but nothing in my wallet are in there.
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:11:57 PM

No, it won't be as successful in my opinion. The premine and the lack of supporting exchanges to date show a distinct lack of faith in it. I don't see it being any more than a potential pump and dump.

thilinanamal (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

No, it won't be as successful in my opinion. The premine and the lack of supporting exchanges to date show a distinct lack of faith in it. I don't see it being any more than a potential pump and dump.

If you follow BTG project bit more I think your idea may be differ. Because BTG has many advantages which BTC also doesn' support. It doesn't means BTG will overcome BTC but it will have a ride to moon.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

It looks like Bigcoin gold has already been another Crash more than a Cash, people are not buying into these schemes so much...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:02:43 PM

Very possible. BitcoinGold will be the same fate as BCH, only popular early but being weak at next session. I wasn't interested in holding for longtime, except to speculate.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:53:45 PM

i think bitcoin gold is not more than an altcoin like bitcoin cash!

why BTG and BCH wil not take off?

because it's not revolutionary as tech and because people invest in BTC as store of value!
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:25:55 PM

Bitcoin Gold yet is the same with Bitcoin Cash but the hard fork and the features are way better than Bitcoin Cash. I think Gild will be more successful than Cash but the two forks' purpose is to pump Bitcoin.

Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:48:26 PM

Bitcoin gold won't last much. I would suggest you to dump it while you can and just watch it burn down from the sidelines. It wont have any community, any merchant adoption and will just be a paperweight coin very soon.. (this is all my humble opinion! feel free to disagree)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: