Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EKA] Elektra Coin Lending Platform  (Read 2209 times)
ElektraCoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:42:02 PM

Yes. Bantum does not work for us. We are going to put together a proper thread and will post & link it here.

Thank you for all the interest and support.

Total coin supplu 22 million.

How many coins you goin to sell on ICO ?

ICO ends at 4 million or 30 days. Whichever is reached first. Any coins not sold in the 30 days are put into the EKA insurance fund.

This is kind of interesting project, It has all it takes to be known by the market.
Really hoping that this project will open some bounties, I think it will boost the project to be known by more peoples.

We do have some bounties but nothing concrete. We are do want to offer some youtubers to review us, etc. I think the Affiliate program's generous 10% is enough incentive for tweets and the sort.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

Yes. Bantum does not work for us. We are going to put together a proper thread and will post & link it here.

ICO ends at 4 million or 30 days. Whichever is reached first. Any coins not sold in the 30 days are put into the EKA insurance fund.

This is kind of interesting project, It has all it takes to be known by the market.
Really hoping that this project will open some bounties, I think it will boost the project to be known by more peoples.

We do have some bounties but nothing concrete. We are do want to offer some youtubers to review us, etc. I think the Affiliate program's generous 10% is enough incentive for tweets and the sort.

hi dev, when will a coins be sent after making a purchase?
D.Crypto_Lumbus

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:15:17 PM

Why so little information on the coin??
ElektraCoin

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:58:29 PM

A proper thread has been posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2290043

hi dev, when will a coins be sent after making a purchase?

IMMEDIATELY after the ICO, the web wallet at https://web.elektracoin.com will be active with your coins in it.

Why so little information on the coin??

This thread was started by someone else unaffiliated with EKA. A proper thread was posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2290043

What is the POS %?...this is a POS coin , but doesn't show the POS %
thanx

Ah, it seems we missed a page in our whitepaper. It will be 10% monthly.
ElektraCoin

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:09:36 PM

WHAT ?  10 MONTHLY?
120 YEARLY
REALLY Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Our trading bot is quality. You will see in Q1/Q2 when we open it up and make it transparent to our investors to see how it works and where their money is being invested.
ElektraCoin

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:27:42 PM

WHAT ?  10 MONTHLY?
120 YEARLY
REALLY Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Our trading bot is quality. You will see in Q1/Q2 when we open it up and make it transparent to our investors to see how it works and where their money is being invested.

Staking is not related to the trading bot
Staking is related to  how the coin was designed by the programmers
however 10% per month for staking is not good, is epic good....

Ah, yes you're right. I'm sorry. I'm mixing up e-mails and forum posts!

But yes, 10% monthly re: PoS and re: the trading bot, it will be revealed in the new year.
FreeZe_85

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

Hi dev.

4 million coins will sold on ICO and other 18 million coins will mined by POW during 365 days?
ElektraCoin

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:31:06 PM

Hi dev.

4 million coins will sold on ICO and other 18 million coins will mined by POW during 365 days?

I just checked with the dev team (i am just marketing). 4mil coins for ICO and the rest is PoW/PoS for a total supply of 32 million, not 22.
FreeZe_85

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:45:26 PM

Hi dev.

I just checked with the dev team (i am just marketing). 4mil coins for ICO and the rest is PoW/PoS for a total supply of 32 million, not 22.

Please edit whitepaper on your website. There is 22 mil. total supply in WP.
And algo is Equihash?
ElektraCoin

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:33:59 PM

Hi dev.

And algo is Equihash?

It has been updated and yes, equihash.
FreeZe_85

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

Hi dev.

And algo is Equihash?

It has been updated and yes, equihash.

Wery good. And when will the mining begin?
isi93mlssirebel

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:45:55 AM

https://youtu.be/moK8hVH0kgg

Lending program with insurance and capital return modification
[/size][/size][/size][/font]

The Elektra Coin is a new lending platform that launched 2 days ago.

They are running a 30 day ICO at https://elektracoin.com

Their whitepaper: https://elektracoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/whitepaper.pdf

Their roadmap: https://elektracoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/roadmap.jpg
Web wallet (coming soon): web.elektracoin.com
exchange (coming soon): exchange.elektracoin.com

They do have this listed on their website:
Coin Algorithm Equihash so there is no centralized mining like Bitcoin (PoW/PoS)
Coin Abbreviation : EKA
Maximum Coin Supply : 22 Million
Coin base maturity : 50 blocks
Total PoW block : 262800
PoW block reward : 10 EKA
Block Spacing : 2 minutes
Minimum Stake Age : 15 Days
Maximum Stake Age : 90 Days

Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:44:30 AM

https://youtu.be/moK8hVH0kgg

Lending program with insurance and capital return modification
[/size][/size][/size][/font]

The Elektra Coin is a new lending platform that launched 2 days ago.

They are running a 30 day ICO at https://elektracoin.com

Their whitepaper: https://elektracoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/whitepaper.pdf

Their roadmap: https://elektracoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/roadmap.jpg
Web wallet (coming soon): web.elektracoin.com
exchange (coming soon): exchange.elektracoin.com

They do have this listed on their website:
Coin Algorithm Equihash so there is no centralized mining like Bitcoin (PoW/PoS)
Coin Abbreviation : EKA
Maximum Coin Supply : 22 Million
Coin base maturity : 50 blocks
Total PoW block : 262800
PoW block reward : 10 EKA
Block Spacing : 2 minutes
Minimum Stake Age : 15 Days
Maximum Stake Age : 90 Days

When mining will start?
digione

Activity: 4