Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 5211 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:26:07 AM

If you are a beginner you can join the telegram group to receive signals for trading and you will get the best deal.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

it's a vast area that you can not recognize at a time or by one article, but if you make an effort and try to teach, then you can become an excellent trader Wink
You can only learn the things related to that of trading if you are willing to learn those things and you actually are interested in doing so by yourself. Otherwise, there is no possible way of learning the things related to that of trading. You actually need to put in lot of efforts in the beginning, only then you can enjoy the sweet fruit of your hard work. Moreover, reading the articles related to trading and taking guidance can greatly serve the purpose.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:26 PM

it's a vast area that you can not recognize at a time or by one article, but if you make an effort and try to teach, then you can become an excellent trader Wink
You can only learn the things related to that of trading if you are willing to learn those things and you actually are interested in doing so by yourself. Otherwise, there is no possible way of learning the things related to that of trading. You actually need to put in lot of efforts in the beginning, only then you can enjoy the sweet fruit of your hard work. Moreover, reading the articles related to trading and taking guidance can greatly serve the purpose.
I would take a few weeks at the very least, better a few months off to study indicators and technical analysis before trading even a single penny.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:29:44 PM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

Do not share your any personal infos to everyone
Join a group of people that can notify you what is the best token at hand for that time i mean. You can probably join from facebook groups as many as possible because you can cooperate to manipulate the token or coins value. As many as you can the more the better.
sugiri

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:42:10 PM

Just start with some cheap coins such as ripple, tenx and increase the fund slowly!

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:39:48 PM

I would take a few weeks at the very least, better a few months off to study indicators and technical analysis before trading even a single penny.
Most people don't have the patience for that and just blindly jump into trading to secure their profits, while in reality they only lose with trading. Also, trading isn't something you learn within a certain period of time.

Markets change constantly, and especially those of the crypto markets. Analysis that may be perfectly applicable today, may turn out to be something that's completely useless tomorrow.

Trading is something that requires you to constantly keep developing yourself, and then try to adapt to how the market changes on almost a daily basis. In current market even the well experienced traders experience difficulties.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:46:11 PM

Best thing to do is to study the basics of trading. For example, the candlesticks, the indicators and of course, how to use the exchanges. I think that is better if you know the exchanges well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:46:47 PM

I'll give you some basic tips about trading.

1. Buy low, sell high. Don't get carried away by the hype of the people around you. Wait for the right time to buy and sell your coins.

2. Invest only what you can afford to lose. You should only invest your extra money and not something like your budget.

3. Patience is a virtue. Your coins' value are down right now but if you'll wait, it will eventually go up. The crypto market is very volatile so ups and downs are very normal. You should be happy because you will have the opportunity to buy more coins at cheaper price.

4. Lastly, DYOR or Do Your Own Research. People will tell you to do this and do that but do not easily follow them. Just use their advice as your guide. Make your own study about crypto currency.

I hope that this simple tips can help you with your trading. God bless us more!
michalinaobrien

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:18:06 AM

These essential Foreign exchange trading tips will help new and experienced traders enhance their knowledge in trading and will also introduce what are  the certain factors to consider when opening an account. My advice is  that you find the one that best suites you.
olyvia.danielsen

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:06:08 AM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

As a trader the only advice that I can give you is that Don't just jump in with no education because it's hard to gain a profit without a proper knowledge about trading, Focus on the daily chart you need to learn how to interpret and trade the price action on the daily chart time frame, Don't trade a lot, Slow and steady wins the trading race, don't freak out when a trade moves against you, don't get overwhelm and also Learn the basic first having a skills or knowledge in a trading can build a solid trading foundation and lastly know your advantages, benefits and comforts of using your broker.
Mitchpie

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

I highly recommend using Paxful, It's much more easy to use because I rely on peer to peer trading wherein I can see the sellers condition before the trade.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

Most people don't have the patience for that and just blindly jump into trading to secure their profits, while in reality they only lose with trading. Also, trading isn't something you learn within a certain period of time.

Markets change constantly, and especially those of the crypto markets. Analysis that may be perfectly applicable today, may turn out to be something that's completely useless tomorrow.

Trading is something that requires you to constantly keep developing yourself, and then try to adapt to how the market changes on almost a daily basis. In current market even the well experienced traders experience difficulties.
crypto trading is not easy. We can't predict which coin will take charge and which is not, but we can just predict which coin will give more profit in the long term based on their project details. You know how to study the project's reports and have analysing skills then it will become easy for you or else you need to struggle a lot to become a good trader.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

crypto trading is not easy. We can't predict which coin will take charge and which is not, but we can just predict which coin will give more profit in the long term based on their project details. You know how to study the project's reports and have analysing skills then it will become easy for you or else you need to struggle a lot to become a good trader.
In every steps or goals that we are making in our life we must need a self confidence enough to take risk for us to be able to achieve our goal, and let us as well take into consideration that at first or just a second try we will achieve it right away it will lead you first in losing, but it is a matter of how we are focus in our goals, if we really want to no matter how hard it is.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:22:48 PM

Everything requires constantly developing yourself, at least if you want to be good at what you're doing. So there's never a fixed time for anything. But with something like trading especially, where you can actually lose a lot of money, it pays to take some time off to study the fundamentals and some advanced topics of the theory before jumping into the waters. You wouldn't just try to climb a mountain without any safety gear or instructions either unless you're insane.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

hello bitcoiner's or biginners, the advice you do not want is to read you in furom so you will be able to post and post to improve your position. thanks.
CantIdentify

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

well, trading is not that easy anymore. so many cryptocurriencies exist now. i'd recommend to monitor all the news of course, start with trading very little amounts just to see how it all works. Also try to read as many news as possible cause it can give you the idea of whats going on as a whole. for example, CoinJournal, the Merkle, CoinIdol, cointelegraph. actually I personally prefer cointelegraph and they also have a very cool youtube channel, you can check it out too. like for example  https://youtu.be/iWPIYxtLwpo https://youtu.be/rn9zMdLq9Es
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

I read here some posts defined well and meaning full material,Here i make addition from my side that if you have will and passion you can do in excellent way.I have real example in my life one of guy 55 years old just started trade since two months ago but earning a lot on daily and weekly basis so it gives you motivation just make plan and try to implement it you can do.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

My advice for beginners is to find a good market and observe its moves, look for coins that have the potential to go up and buy coins at a low price then sell at a high price or after earning a profit, start with a small amount first to learn

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

My tips on trading for beginners is that you must do many researches for you to be able to have enough knowledge about trading and do not end up having loss.  One more important thing is that do be so emotional when it comes to trading because it can make you regret in the end.  
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

Hello Friends...

It is very hard to predict the turnouts of trading; hence the best tip yet is for you to learn from your experience. You have to develop your trading skills by watching tutorial videos and reading helpful tips from this forum. For me, I always paper trade, and you should try it out too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: