Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cash out bitcoin?  (Read 2242 times)
nick_2017 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:41:40 PM

I use skrill, they accept bitcoin with 1% fee.
You can use skrill debit card to get money from ATM.

Can you give me a link to website? Shall this card work in Russia?
Yes, www.skrill.com. or www.neteller.com
i don't know if it works in Russia, but they use a mastercard debit card, worldwide accepted.   

Oh. Thank you very much. Yesterday I found one more Belorussian service http://wmblr.club

luckyguy09

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:58:46 PM

localbitcoins and selling to your friends btc that want to buy is one option.
However you can make an account with cryptopay.me and request a debit card. You can load cash there and withdraw from ATM. Or you can even make purchases using it as credit cards from different stores. This is the option we have in Europe.
Most probably you can do it also in Russia.
In addition Bistamp gives you the option to buy golds from your account which comes directly to your home country.
tgPowell

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:53:57 PM

Why U do note like use Webmoney? I wrote above. There are also small commissions and you can add a card
IgoreshkaBit

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:39:31 PM

How to cash out bitcoin for Russian citizens? I heard that Advcash stoped working with Russia. Is it true?

Also there is a good peer to peer bot-exchanger in telegram bro, with Sberbank, qiwi, Alpha-bank and other popular payment systems supported
You can exchange BTC, DOGE, DASH and LTC as well
 Cool I will left the link with my referral tail. Use, I find this comfortable
By the way there is 11 languages: from Russian, English, Italiano, Deutsch to Ukrainian, Chinese, Portuguese and Indonesian  Tongue

BTC telegram.me/BTC_CHANGE_BOT?start=186944357ssAffiliate
DOGE telegram.me/DOGE_CHANGE_BOT?start=186944357ssAffiliate
LTC telegram.me/LTC_CHANGE_BOT?start=186944357ssAffiliate
DASH telegram.me/DASH_ChangeBot?start=186944357ssAffiliate

Why is it safe:
You DON'T have to send your coins before the money from the buyer is received, if you want to SELL cryptocurrency
And the seller's coins are suspended for you, if you you want to BUY cryptocurrency, so he cant send them away from BOT, before the deal is Done Roll Eyes

When I had a problem with a deal, more precisely I had a mistake by myself -- technical support helps to solve any dispute

gervais_zion

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:37:03 AM

I've never use exchanges so I'm loking for another variant. For example card

Try SpectroCoin(com) service. They're offering prepaid debit cards with convinient exchange interface and reasonable (and mostly lower than for example TenX) fees.
All you need is to pass verification process (up to 24 hours) and wait untill card will be delivered to your postbox.
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

Bitcoin can cash out through paying bills, load your phone
And shop online all in one place.
Also can transfer money anywhere here in the Philippines☺👍👍👍👍
nick_2017 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:12:40 PM

Why U do note like use Webmoney? I wrote above. There are also small commissions and you can add a card

because I'm not believe in this service. Does It really work?

nrm4bits

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

The way i do it sir is by using https://www.bitrefill.com's service, I just refill my phone and ..... that's how i do the exchanging process
I just did it right now  Grin, see:
https://blockchain.info/tx/316a06526cc5ed601f0404e037addc347785e09bcc38b5c55b5aadbc1c626fc7

Then you have x amount of bitcoin in prepaid credits. What good is that? I wouldn't call that cash. Besides, prepaid call rates and price per MB are much higher than a subscription, you will burn through your 'cash' very quickly that way.

Well maybe i will have x amount of bitcoin in prepaid credits, but thats the only way i can cash out  bitcoin in my country, besides i can sell then to another person those credits and finally get the real money.

Tongue

Edited: wrong quoting
Bestname

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:28:47 AM

Bitstamp offers cash out in physical gold if that's what you're into  Smiley
blacklotus.crypto

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:33:38 AM

I use skrill, they accept bitcoin with 1% fee.
You can use skrill debit card to get money from ATM.
And could you say how you send bitcoins on skrill ?
Are you site-exchanger for get skrill usd?
skrill uses bitpay for receive bitcoin.
Bitcoin deposits can be used only for transfers to Skrill merchants or transfers to other members.
 Bitcoin deposits cannot be used for purchases or withdrawals using Skrill Card and Bitcoin deposits are not refundable.
sasha99

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:51:41 AM

How to cash out bitcoin for Russian citizens? I heard that Advcash stoped working with Russia. Is it true?

There are a lot bitcoin prepaid debit cards, you could check if you can get one of them in Russia
Yamnhie

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

My friend convert her bitcoin into local currency then cash out her money through remittance . Sometimes she go with me that's why i have an idea if i already have bitcoin.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:30:59 PM

i want to cash out bitcoin in Republic of Korea. Anyone please recommend reputation exchange site which can exchange bitcoin to cash

monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:06:20 AM

Paxful is your best option. But make sure to check your bank account balance. There are scammers.

nanadze

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:20:09 AM

For privacy purposes, it is better to use localbitcoins, but I'm not sure how it is safe to use it in Russia
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:31:11 AM

https://localbitcoins.com and https://paxful.com are best for your country  Smiley

Go to the sells page,enter the amount that you wish to sell, select the wallet you wish to sell from typically your BTC Wallet and select the account you wish to deposit to your linked bank account.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:33:04 AM

Trough exmo.me, localbitcoins.net

Go to the sells page and enter the amount that you wish to sell, select the wallet you wish to sell from typically your BTC Wallet and select the account you wish to deposit to your linked bank account.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:29:58 PM

There are lots of peer to peer websites that allow you to sell your BTC, but there are also BTMs in your local area that will give you an option to cash out your bitcoins.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:35:21 PM

How to cash out bitcoin for Russian citizens? I heard that Adbcash stoped working with Russia. Is it true?

Have you tried one of the following sites?

- https://paxful.com/russia/buy-bitcoin I guess you can sell there aswell.
- https://localbitcoins.com/country/RU Peer to peer transactions.
- https://gatecoin.com/ ( Not sure if they're legit, you should research them  a bit more. )
- https://cex.io/ - I believe they support russian banks aswell. )

And if you really want to do it the hard way, you can transfer your BTC to virwox funds, and transfer those to RBL. https://www.virwox.com/

i want to ask : i'm from Vietnam and can i buy and sell bitcoin with above site?
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

Is there anyways to cash in BTC in Srilanka. I mean  huge amounts without alerting the IRS Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: