Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN END PRICE  (Read 2644 times)
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:00:46 PM

even it will cross 7000$ end of this year.

I think it really can cross $10K somewhen around Christmas.

No, it can not, it's unreasonable, it never happens when the value of the bitcoin is always adjusted, in some way, when bitcoin goes up too fast, there will be something alkaline brake it.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:27:09 PM

The way bitcoin price has been increasing has been alarming lately and I can say that no other currency has the amount of power that bitcoin has, I can remember vividly sometime during January ( I mean early January) bitcoin was only struggling to reach $1k but now come October, the currency is almost nearing $6k ($5600) to be precise, now I want to ask if there is a mark in which bitcoin will stop increasing or is there  a mark it can't cross.

It will be difficult to guess even if all bitcoin will be mined because the price value will always depending upon day to day supply and demand results. Change of mind is a natural for a certain trade in order to survive in this field that we cannot read their minds either they will going to buy more bitcoins or to sell and also we cant stop other people of trading in specially bitcoin is getting more popularity.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:14:10 PM

The way bitcoin price has been increasing has been alarming lately and I can say that no other currency has the amount of power that bitcoin has, I can remember vividly sometime during January ( I mean early January) bitcoin was only struggling to reach $1k but now come October, the currency is almost nearing $6k ($5600) to be precise, now I want to ask if there is a mark in which bitcoin will stop increasing or is there  a mark it can't cross.
Bitcoin is volatile, so it means there is no end price for the bitcoin. Everyday, every hour and every minute the price of the bitcoin is changing. We can't predict if the price of the bitcoin will go down or go up.
It is a ground reality and we should deny it that bitcoin keeps fluctuating all the time just like other currencies so as far as the end price is concerned, no one knows about it because we don’t know when bitcoin is going to stop fluctuating. All that I know is coming score is the golden time of bitcoin because by then all bitcoin will be mined out and people will be suing it in daily life.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:59:18 PM

The way bitcoin price has been increasing has been alarming lately and I can say that no other currency has the amount of power that bitcoin has, I can remember vividly sometime during January ( I mean early January) bitcoin was only struggling to reach $1k but now come October, the currency is almost nearing $6k ($5600) to be precise, now I want to ask if there is a mark in which bitcoin will stop increasing or is there  a mark it can't cross.
No you are wrong.Bitcoin price will pump more.even it will cross 7000$ end of this year.It can drop for few week then it will rise again.And no one can tell surely that bitcoin price will up or down between 5600 to 6000$. Just wait and watch how quick bitcoin price pump
It is all about the future. One cannot say anything about the price of bitcoin at which price the bitcoin will stop forever. I think the price of bitcoin should not exceed to the limit of average people purchasing power otherwise the sale of bitcoin will decrease and thus the value and the market cap because of the low investment ratio. The price should be reachable to all the people of the world.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

That would not end the price upward movement and yes no one can beat the the price of bitcoin now, though it fluctuates that fast still it will not range to what you expect of $1000 but instead it will grow more than what we have now.
Can anybody thought in the start of this year, that by the end of this year we will be touch 6000$. At least i did not even think in my dreams that it could hit that mark so soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:44:32 PM

No, it can not, it's unreasonable, it never happens when the value of the bitcoin is always adjusted, in some way, when bitcoin goes up too fast, there will be something alkaline brake it.
I agree that if the price rises too quickly, we're much more likely to get a sharp correction/crash, as it true with pretty much any financial instrument.  Overall, though, while bitcoin's rise this year has been very fast-paced, there has been a lot of good consolidation and some dips that take some of the froth off of the market.  At least on a percentage basis, we have yet to see anything like some of the insane increases in the past, like near the end of 2013 when price quadrupled in about 3 weeks from around $250 to over $1000.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:19:19 PM

100 million dollars.

JK.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:55:48 PM

It might, it might not but that does not make it the end price with respect To what the OP is asking. Even what you have said is basically on speculation and we really cannot know what happens next. We are just there watching deeply at the surprises bitcoin has for each and everyone. However, there is still so much adoption that we have not yet attained and with that I still foresee bitcoin's price getting pretty huge.

Pretty much. We need to understand that although we have reached ATH and $6000 price, we are still in its infancy stage, well that's how I see it. And there's still a lot of room for us to reach $7000 or $10000.

And the end price of bitcoin? There's no such thing, as long as bitcoin is still in circulation we are going to speculate what the end price of bitcoin. I guess we just need to be happy whenever the current price of bitcoin is. No need to speculate the end price, its like you want to end bitcoin right away. Grin

Speaking of end price, I am not sure of it because it's just the same as talking about what will happened in the future of bitcoin. Well, to think about something and make guess I may  not good of it. Though bitcoin is rising but I don't believe it will hit the $10k before the end of this year. But I am agree that it is not important to guess the bitcoin's price and we need to be happy for we have bitcoin in our life.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:35 PM

Dude, never say never on this crypto currency market. You should learn this first and then you can keep questioning the predictions of other people. Bitcoin can be $10k during christmas and I believe it will be $20k next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: