Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 Legendary Member seeking BTC for PayPal ~ 10% Vig 🔴  (Read 484 times)
scriptbot (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:06:25 PM

I'm a trusted Legendary Member who's using this Newbie account in my control for privacy reasons. Via PM, I will easily confirm my identity to the person whom I'll be conducting this transaction with via my LM user account.

I seek to obtain $509 worth of BTC via PayPal sent as a gift or friend/family member. No escrow, and I will go first, assuming the party is deemed trustworthy.

The fee I'm willing to pay is 10% equating to $51 (rounded up).

Thank you in advance.

Bob (not my real name but close enough for signing off purposes)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scriptbot (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:18:06 PM

FWIW, user COINMAN1 has my permission to confirm who I am sans identifying me publicly.

Frank (no longer Bob  Tongue)
Alpha_changer

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:35:10 PM

contact me so we talk if you accept my condition

COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:44:28 PM

FWIW, user COINMAN1 has my permission to confirm who I am sans identifying me publicly.

Frank (no longer Bob  Tongue)
yes he connected me for a deal so i think i know his account. His account is green trusted and in good standing
Note ( i cant give you any type of guarantee that is he original owner of that account or not )

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
scriptbot (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

Name:   Alpha_changer
Activity:   2
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 12:45:01 PM
Last Active:   Today at 06:35:10 PM

Seriously? I may have been born on a turnip truck at night but it wasn't last night.

Frank (no longer Bob  Tongue)
yes he connected me for a deal so i think i know his account. His account is green trusted and in good standing
Note ( i cant give you any type of guarantee that is he original owner of that account or not )

Thanks for your post, CONMAN1. I shouldn't have too much problem confirming who I am and that I have rightful control of the expressed LM user account. Remember, I'm willing to go first with this transaction with no real concerns for a clawback (if I'm not mistaken; correct me if I'm wrong). My known phone number (US) will be provided if contact is desired via said means.

Tom (no longer Frank or Bob  Tongue)
COINMAN1

Activity: 448

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

Seriously? I may have been born on a turnip truck at night but it wasn't last night.

Thanks for your post, CONMAN1. I shouldn't have too much problem confirming who I am and that I have rightful control of the expressed LM user account. Remember, I'm willing to go first with this transaction with no real concerns for a clawback (if I'm not mistaken; correct me if I'm wrong). My known phone number (US) will be provided if contact is desired via said means.

buddy i didnt say that you are a scammer i just dont want to take any responsibility hope you can understand

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
scriptbot (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:44:54 PM

buddy i didnt say that you are a scammer i just dont want to take any responsibility hope you can understand

Please, no, I knew exactly where you were coming from, with your honest assessment protecting the community of sorts.

Steve (no longer Tom, Dick or Harry  Tongue)
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:55:31 AM

I'm a trusted Legendary Member who's using this Newbie account in my control for privacy reasons. Via PM, I will easily confirm my identity to the person whom I'll be conducting this transaction with via my LM user account.

I seek to obtain $509 worth of BTC via PayPal sent as a gift or friend/family member. No escrow, and I will go first, assuming the party is deemed trustworthy.

Thank you in advance.

Could you explain why you need to hide legendary account from the general public but can reveal it to anyone by request over PM?

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
betudontbet

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:39:18 PM

Thank you in advance.

If you willin yo pay 10% vig, let me verify a few things with Paypal and contact me over your real account, because talking from a newbie account saying that you own a legendary one don't look really good I will exchange with you pm me.
scriptbot (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:25:13 AM

Thank you in advance.

Could you explain why you need to hide legendary account from the general public but can reveal it to anyone by request over PM?

No real reason and definitely nothing nefarious.

Thank you in advance.

If you willin yo pay 10% vig, let me verify a few things with Paypal and contact me over your real account, because talking from a newbie account saying that you own a legendary one don't look really good I will exchange with you pm me.

Did you get your PP issues solved?

Anybody interested in doing only $100 at a time oppose to the whole $509? The 10% vig still applies.

Bruno <Oops! Almost used my real name.  Wink>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: