Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Explain  (Read 1811 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:54:58 AM

What do you believe bitcoin is better than gold, explain?

First, I must categorically say that gold is gold and Bitcoin is not meant to replace gold as the real safe haven though many right now are comparing or saying that Bitcoin is the new digital gold. Well, both have good value right now and while gold has been there for time immemorial there is a great excitement right now in Bitcoin because it shoot in the race for value so fast while still being a relatively new.

Personally, I think Bitcoin and gold are different assets so it would not be good to say that one is more valuable than the other though in price Bitcoin has already overtaken gold. Gold is not under the heavy scrutiny and no one can say that gold is dead. Right now, Bitcoin is under heavy attacks from people who are disrupted by it but I am sure that eventually Bitcoin will win.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:56:22 AM

For my own opinion, bitcoin is better than gold. It is because it is easier for me to mine bitcoin and earn it rather than gold. But if in terms of its price or value, i think gold is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin has an unstable price that it may go higher or even lower.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:01:50 AM

Bitcoin I think is better in gold in some retrospect only as nothing can ever beat the meaning and value of gold. There is only so much that hold can do however it cannot grow on its own and goldcant be passed on electronically anytime and anywhere.

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:59:01 AM

A key advantage of bitcoin over gold is that the supply is transparent, this eliminates fear of the typical inflationary pressure. Bitcoin is also highly divisible and secure. Transactions in bitcoin is of course much easier than gold.

Bitcoin is better than gold because that gold cannot used in the market trading  it is only deposit in the bank,not like bitcoin it can used in any other  kind of transaction.there is advantage of bitcoin than in gold because you cannot bring gold in the market its risky in your life.while in bitcoin you can transact billing exchange of money  through internet,with safety.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:09:42 AM

Actually they are totally different.
GOLD is safe heaven for investors. If they are economic problems in USA or EU gold will rise
But bitcoin is totally demand related.
So you are comparing apples and oranges.

They differs also on how the two use in the market. But they have its own properties and important role.

koumpesbtc

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:18:00 AM

They are not so different commodities at their main concept. Both are mined, both are used as a mean of exchange, both can be stored and both have great value. But, BTC has not reached the mining limits as gold has and that is the first point of difference. Also, gold is not that accessible from everyone like BTC is, but in all those years gold exists it has been accessed and used by more people than those that use now BTC. For me that is the only reason i would choose BTC over gold. Even now bitcoin is quite a virgin territory and has more potential.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:21:16 AM

Hey
Smiley
Well its preety hard to make a Choice but for sure both have their own merits and demerits.
Gold is something that is stable where as Bitcoins are something whose value keeps on fluctuating thus we can't be sure of its future value.
Bitcoins are not acceptable by every government across the world where as gold can never be banned in a country as long as women inhabit it Tongue
Bitcoins can be banned in the duture, gold would never be it is continued to be in use since time immemorial .
Bitcoins can give you high end profit suddenly! Or by waiting a little and you can even earn then back by trading and minning and you can also join signature campaigns and earn a little for yourself but there is no such thing with gold thus its a little weird to decide about which one is best and which one is not.
Lets make it a tie Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:44:01 AM

I think bitcoin is better than gold nowadays and to the future because bitcoin is still increasing and best in investment. Because the value of bitcoin is much better than gold. Bitcoin is better in investment, trading and also mining, its become better than gold. You just trust in bitcoin than gold because of its advantages and benefits gives to the people. Bitcoin gives people more opportunity than gold, and bitcoin is an international currency that you can use it anywhere.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:48:49 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency while gold is a natural resource.I prefer btc against gold because of volatility and trading oppurtunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: