Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Antminer S9 in HAND. Expedited Shipping Available  (Read 1257 times)
willywonkaaa (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:04:12 AM

I got some pretty rude emails from OP, he didn't like 0.21.  He is expecting eBay prices, 3K. 

dude this woman is a troll of the worst kind. she wanted everything for 1k, she thinks shes high and mighty.

i told her that was a good low ball offer for a laugh and told her to go get scammed if she thinks any normal person with miners in hand would sell them for 1k for an s9.

she's just a cunt whose upset she couldnt steal a miner for the shit bag offer she offered.

hate people like her, you dont see me going into a benz dealership and offering them 5k for a 50k car and saying dont be rude?

well wtf kind of response did you want?

you want my miner for 1k, what else do you want? my home for pennies, my firstborn child, my kidneys just to keep you happy? fuck off lady seriously.

▄▄▄    B2BX - FIRST LEGAL INSTITUTIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE    ▄▄▄ 
//  JOIN ICO  //  2nd Oct 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPAPER  ▄  FACEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRAM   ▄  BITCOINTALK  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:17:17 AM

Accept Escrow WITH shipping and we'll deal... Otherwise it still sounds like a shipping fee scam.

wtf?

dude ask phillip that i accept escrow, and was working on a deal with escrow with him and another member.

Yeah that was me. And what was the reason we didn't finish the deal?

Go Big or Go Home.
willywonkaaa (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:03 AM

thread locked due to the god damn trolls and low ball shitty offers some people thinking its acceptable to be insulting but cant take it themselves (feminist cunts mostly).

i will provide whatever proof you want, just send pms i'm not dealing with this bullshit.

willywonkaaa (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:21:29 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 12:42:13 AM by willywonkaaa

Accept Escrow WITH shipping and we'll deal... Otherwise it still sounds like a shipping fee scam.

wtf?

dude ask phillip that i accept escrow, and was working on a deal with escrow with him and another member.

Yeah that was me. And what was the reason we didn't finish the deal?

here is the conversation.

Hello,

We have come to a deal for the sale of an s9 miner and wanted to use you in order to facilitate this transaction.

okay fees are 1.5% and 0.001 btc of tx fees.

so a deal for

0.4000 btc is

0.4000 btc to seller for item
0.0060 btc 1.5% my fee
0.0010 btc for tx fees

buyer gives me his btc refund address
seller gives me his btc payment address

buyer sends the proper btc to an address I give.

looks like

willywonkaaa is the seller
stugots2         is the buyer

once I get funds from the buyer
i tell the seller to ship gear
seller ships he gives tracking to me and the buyer
when buyer gets gear he has a day to test and approve
if he like it I release funds to seller
if there is an issue he can return for refund. so the first day is important.
I hold funds until return is done.

seller should insure and pack well maybe get a signature.
copy the serial number  let me know it.

so send me the refund address  for buyer.
and the payment address  for seller.

Once I have the btc address for  buyer and seller I can give the escrow address .

do not send me any funds until  I give the escrow address out.

I also need to know the sales amount in btc so I can  charge my 1.5% fee.

ok this sounds good to me. everything sound good to you stugots2?

yes all sounds good, we have also agreed for 2 days instead of the normal 1 day (due to my work schedule)

okay 2 days seems okay.

so before I take in the escrow

refund address for stugots2
payment address for willywonkaaa

sales price in btc for the gear

I will then add on  fees and give an escrow address to pay to.

forgot to forward to every one Grin

I got 0.42 BTC on my calculator

(REMOVED ADDRESS) is my refund address

why dont we wait until when you are ready and then do the price conversion to btc. what exchange price are you using btw?

lets do coinbase price since its the biggest US exchange

looks like coinbase has it at 0.43

wait youre based in the us right? i dont wanna deal with international shipping its a pain in the ass

I'm assuming your on the West coast? judging by your timezone?

yes i'm in California

ohh ok cool, so you still have time to ship today LOL

lol ya but i thought you said you wanted to wait 2 days?

I think that was someone else you were talking too lol

I'm sorry there appears to be some misunderstanding so lets clear things up before we proceed because I dont want any issues.

It was my understanding that the sale price was 2100 and you paid for shipping and escrow. 2100 dollars pegged at coinbase btc price.

Also I do not know your shipping zipcode to tabulate shipping costs.

Furthur 0.42 at coinbase price of 4745 right now equates to 1992.48.

There was also some confusion about the additional two days. I did not agree to having an additional 2 days of testing the hardware? I agreed to an additional 2 days of waiting till you wanted to proceed with the sale, that was just a simple case of misunderstanding I believe.

It is my experience that it takes less than 15 minutes to test things, but again I think 24 hours from phils timeframe is plenty, can you give me a specific reason why you need 2 days on top of the additional 1 day that phil gives? I understand you have work but a simple test doesnt take up much time.

Lets make things crystal clear before moving on, feel free to point out where I might of been incorrect in my assumptions with regards to our communication.

Simply because sometimes I work in NYC (Live in CT) and stay at my place there if I need to be there early I won't come back to the house (I.E. to test)

so we can just wait until I have an open schedule thats fine

you wanted an additional 2 days. and you didnt get back to me, so thats not my fault I cant just sit idle and wait for you to get back to me and decide.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: