Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hextra coins for sale  (Read 2040 times)
sandhu421 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:17:45 PM

Hey Guys, as we all know Hextra is right being Regal coin which hit $42 in just two weeks and holding over $30+ easy and probably will hit $50+ by end of either this month or early November. As of today it is quite hard to obtain anymore Hextra coins that even though the supply is limited to 300 max Hextra coins, they still sell out in under 1 minute, today they sold out in 45 seconds so you can guess how fast and lucky you have to be. Luckily I got them on the first day when I found out since I missed the train on Regal (Rec) coin.

I have 1100 Hextra coins and I will be willing to transfer them to your Hextra Wallet if I get paid good price, again the potential for coming months for BCC, Regal and Hextra is enormous for something that is being sold out in seconds before you even hit Buy Hxt.

So make your offer and we can negotiate, please keep in mind I am considering Rec's price range as it is holding well above $30/coin and high was $42. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matthewLog@n274

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:41:16 AM

Hey Guys, as we all know Hextra is right being Regal coin which hit $42 in just two weeks and holding over $30+ easy and probably will hit $50+ by end of either this month or early November. As of today it is quite hard to obtain anymore Hextra coins that even though the supply is limited to 300 max Hextra coins, they still sell out in under 1 minute, today they sold out in 45 seconds so you can guess how fast and lucky you have to be. Luckily I got them on the first day when I found out since I missed the train on Regal (Rec) coin.

I have 1100 Hextra coins and I will be willing to transfer them to your Hextra Wallet if I get paid good price, again the potential for coming months for BCC, Regal and Hextra is enormous for something that is being sold out in seconds before you even hit Buy Hxt.

So make your offer and we can negotiate, please keep in mind I am considering Rec's price range as it is holding well above $30/coin and high was $42. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

really it has great demand means i like to buy it. present i'm trying to saving money for buying coins. in the market has great demand really i would like to buy it for my needs. maximum i have to try to buy this coins for my profit. present i have to trying how to buy and hold this coins.if we have to hold this coins like this then we have chance to buy coins.
Issergrun

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:45:14 PM

Thanks,

hi please contact me i wanto buy 50 hextra coins
my email pessel7528@gmail.com
Leon.S.Kenedy

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:39:29 AM

Please Inbox, I want to buy some Hextracoin.  Roll Eyes
mayadin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:55:47 PM

What are instructions?
insight7

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:34:53 PM

And on which exchange is this coin?
rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:47:18 PM

Why always newbie reply here?
that your clone so fake buyer for make HXT has good demand?
because I always see sell HXT with high price
but HXT not yet listed at any exchange
dinesh00

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

I want to sell hextracoin in bulk. any one have interested in buy?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: