Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: n-j.in -- the bitcoin search engine for india  (Read 868 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 05:00:46 AM

http://n-j.in

enjoy?

questions or comments?

http://n-j.in/questions.php

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 05:06:50 AM

Can you elaborate ?

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 05:29:49 AM

Can you elaborate ?

its a search engine for bitcoin sites. installed 30 different languages. pretty much all there is to it at the moment. trying to spread the word around to other Nationalities so they know the site supports non English speaking users as well.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
laserwolf

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:07:19 PM

did a search for bangalore: no results.
fantastic.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:01:21 PM

fantastic.

excuse the hell out of me. i'm not one of these fly by nites that leverages google to bring you search results. its gonna take time for me to index every bitcoin related site on earth, and it would be useful if people would post suggestions.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 01:12:15 AM

fantastic.

excuse the hell out of me. i'm not one of these fly by nites that leverages google to bring you search results. its gonna take time for me to index every bitcoin related site on earth, and it would be useful if people would post suggestions.

Get Bangalore on your map. Smiley

If Bangalore is not found on the India Bitcoin searches, then something is wrong.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:34:01 AM

fantastic.

If Bangalore is not found on the India Bitcoin searches, then something is wrong.

i have no idea what bangalore is, other than a capital city of a state in India.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 07:05:24 AM

fantastic.

i have no idea what bangalore is, other than a capital city of a state in India.

Than may be you should rephrase the way you are positioning your product, ie "Bitcoin Search engine for India". Better you just make it Bitcoin search engine.

This idea does have potential and agree that it will take some time to index, log all the bitcoin sites, business, info etc here, but as a search engine its quiet useless unless you are going to find something in it.

If you need suggestions, may be start with crawling bitcoin wiki and get everything there listed on your engine.

You may also ask for volunteer from Indian sub forum to get you more information about bitcoin economy and options available in India ( May be that will require you to place bounty to get enough participation )

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:08:22 AM

fantastic.

Than may be you should rephrase the way you are positioning your product, ie "Bitcoin Search engine for India". Better you just make it Bitcoin search engine.

This idea does have potential and agree that it will take some time to index, log all the bitcoin sites, business, info etc here, but as a search engine its quiet useless unless you are going to find something in it.

If you need suggestions, may be start with crawling bitcoin wiki and get everything there listed on your engine.

You may also ask for volunteer from Indian sub forum to get you more information about bitcoin economy and options available in India ( May be that will require you to place bounty to get enough participation )

Cheers

bitcoin wiki, bitcoin website, and bitcointalk.org have all been indexed, though the latter was removed from the database due to the sheer size(1.3gb of pages cached) although some of the results i left so that it still shows up in the index. the search results are being configured to give an accurate and relevant result for each query.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:50:37 PM

Nice site,but change that logo man, it sucks..
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:52:32 PM

Nice site,but change that logo man, it sucks..

how so? i'm no graphic design artist. it was the best i could do

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: