Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 08:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Dangerous SCAM ICO, everyone boycott this crap  (Read 429 times)
FraudDetect0r (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:15:59 PM

All Proceeds from EOS is revenue for a private company in the Cayman Islands

From the EOS Faq:

"Proceeds from the EOS Token distribution will be the revenue of block.one"

What does this mean? As a private company registered in the Cayman islands, Block.one can spend the raised funds in any way they wish.

Their EOS Ico has already raised close to $300 million and the ICO is ongoing until June 18, 2018. Holy F, what a hoax.

Sad for everyone who trusted these people with their money and get completely burned now

$300 million to build a blockchain that mainly uses existing tech from BitShares? Give me a break. $300,000 would be too much for this already.
$300 million? Borderline insanity.

And it gets even worse, they put a further huge provocation on top of that, as Block.one is entitled to 100 million tokens (10% of the total token supply) in addition.

This is hands down the most brazen thing I have ever seen on the Internet. The crypto community must work and strike hard against this obvious rip-off. Get lost EOS guys
hatuey

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:48:45 AM

You forgot the best part.....

EOS token is completely useless. It isn't needed for the platform if it is ever implemented. It holds zero value with the company. It has no power over the company or its revenue and best of all... they even tell you to your face that the token has no purpose. So you are basically donating money there instead of investing or even taking an educated gamble. This token is worthless, useless and a complete shitcoin.

I prefer to put my money where there's tangible value and a future demand that isn't based on speculation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: