Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can you see the similarity between 1929 and now?
Yes, it's the same pattern - 1 (16.7%)
No, this is something different - 1 (16.7%)
I can see some similarity between the events - 3 (50%)
i don't really know what happen in 1929 - 1 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This never happened because this is new technology, really?  (Read 134 times)
Gutenhans (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXNziew6C9A

We the people invest our money in ideas that we believe and this is how we built the cryptospace and how the blockchain technology developed further.
Then rich beings (whales) come and crash the market. After crashing the market they buy something that was valued 1 dollar with maybe 5 cent.
Self-understood with crashes comes hard regulation.

Market recovers at some point but now this new technology is in their hands , maybe not all but enough to decide the future of it. I'm not saying they would destroy the technology just because Illuminati and Satan worship. No, but they will give a direction to crypto that advantages them and not us. They will build or/and promote projects that bring them huge financial advantages but at first look like they are made for the people. Just like google, facebook and everything today.

i hope you guys see it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

That's why bitcoin can't even reduce poverty because of those whales behind it. They just think and do goods for themeselves. Maybe they will also use the technology for their own good. But i still hope that someday bitcoin will give a good future for everyone.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

I can see some similirarities between 1929 great depression and market crash nowadays but i dont think its bigger than great depression, DJ minus 1k in one session yesterday and i think almost every stocks around the world has tumble down and bitcoin also making things worse since lots of countries began to pressuring bitcoin and the price started to crash down. Market might recover but it needs time and still need to figured where all the money went to since people start dumping stocks, bonds, and cryptos, and no movement in commodity yet
Gutenhans (OP)

Activity: 135

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

another similarity... DOW is now Coinmarketcap

at the time they selected which company should take part in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. IBM was left out because if it were included the Dow would recover faster

in our times Coinmarketcap can't select which coins/company can participate or not but they excluded country and that affected the price just like in 29. This time was Korean exchanges who got excluded to help the avalanche.

After getting the desired effect IBM was included back in Dow just like South Korean exchanges.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

A good solution will be mass adoption.
Once this whales sell all their then it gives opportunity to those who have a little money and average ones.
 With that we can somehow divide the amount whales will buy.
Then repeat it all over again until they will see there is nothing left and they cannot buy back again.
The problem is we are not yet that large and some are in panic selling their coins once reached a higher amount.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

it can not be denied as good as any technology and as good as any impact in the end it will only be a tool to make rich people become richer. it is a genuine human nature that will never be satisfied. they (pontificates) always see the opportunity in narrow and turn the opportunity into a wealth of wealth for them.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

That's why bitcoin can't even reduce poverty because of those whales behind it. They just think and do goods for themeselves. Maybe they will also use the technology for their own good. But i still hope that someday bitcoin will give a good future for everyone.
The benefit of Bitcoin is that it is profitable for investors, which is why many people want to invest in Bitcoin to get some profit, but this is hard to come by because Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply over the days. recently and always make Bitcoin lose interest in the community

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

It's not the fist time, and not the last for sure.Bitcoin is strictly following the rules.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXNziew6C9A

We the people invest our money in ideas that we believe and this is how we built the cryptospace and how the blockchain technology developed further.
Then rich beings (whales) come and crash the market. After crashing the market they buy something that was valued 1 dollar with maybe 5 cent.
Self-understood with crashes comes hard regulation.

Market recovers at some point but now this new technology is in their hands , maybe not all but enough to decide the future of it. I'm not saying they would destroy the technology just because Illuminati and Satan worship. No, but they will give a direction to crypto that advantages them and not us. They will build or/and promote projects that bring them huge financial advantages but at first look like they are made for the people. Just like google, facebook and everything today.

i hope you guys see it.

Since we live in fast and advancement world part of it is by using bitcoin. This bitcoin is one of the newest technology invented  which gives  a lot of help to every people. It gives jobs to those people who cannot find a regular jobs.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

Once this whales sell all their then it gives opportunity to those who have a little money and average ones.
Then repeat it all over again until they will see there is nothing left and they cannot buy back again.
Do you really think that the whales will simply dump the coins and then walk away,they are just smart and so is the reason they are whales.  Cheesy They will ride the market and sell off when the market reaches their target valuations and wait for the market to go down and pick them up and then they will roll on and that is how things work .
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

History tends to repeat cyclically. I think that for the current cryptocurrency market it is difficult to make this market crash. Because the crypto market is receiving a great deal of attention from the investment community in the world, emerging markets have a very good development opportunity so investors are eager to retain their investment opportunities instead of looking at this market crash.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

The problem is we are not yet that large and some are in panic selling their coins once reached a higher amount.
Exactly.Mass adoption is the only solution to this problem.We should buy bitcoins and hold it in long term basis.By doing this,the big whales after trying to dump the market,they would not be able to buy bitcoins again at  cheap price.So they won't be doing this in future vigorously as they won't be willing to give their bitcoins deliberately in to the hands of other people.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀