Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 10:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Armor Ceramics - First transparent accounting system in the heavy industry  (Read 2748 times)
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

Swot-Analysis of the Project Armor Ceramics

Strengths
Support from Savex Minerals.
Rapid construction and development of new products.
Quick access to the market.
Competitive price offer.

Weaknesses
Long construction process - 12 months
Long turnaround for initial investor dividends - 22 months

Opportunities
Provide guarantees to investors during the technology implementation phase.
Strategic support in technology development from business leaders.
The ability to create return on investments at any stage of implementation.
Attracting additional investments from the revenues of Armor Ceramics.

Threats
Increased implementation timeframe.
Physical complexity of the project.
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:34:38 PM

Swot-Analysis of the Project

The symbiosis of production and digital technologies will make it possible to:

• Minimize investment risks thanks to the fact that investments will be capitalized in the production enterprise and its assets.
• Get an opportunity to apply blockchain technology in advanced manufacturing.
• Receive dividends from the income of Armor Ceramics.
• Allow SupChain to establish itself as a leader in supply chain distributed ledgers.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:40:56 AM

Hello team.. The project is very unique and going well.. I want to reserve hindi translation for your project if it's needed for local community. Let me know if it's available. Best of luck for all team members behind this project.
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

Hello team.. The project is very unique and going well.. I want to reserve hindi translation for your project if it's needed for local community. Let me know if it's available. Best of luck for all team members behind this project.

Thank you. You can join our Bounty Program. All detailed information about it is available here https://medium.com/@armorceramicsofficial/armor-ceramics-announces-bounty-campaign-3df6c283a5fd
anklesinvidious

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:15:46 PM

How much is hard cap?
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:55:28 PM

what project this i don't know about this project mission because the thread so simple and little, so make people will join confused, maybe this thread just introduction first or like what, can you explain more
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:50:42 PM

How much is hard cap?
For Pre-ICO 8000000
For ICO 40000000
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:09:59 PM

what project this i don't know about this project mission because the thread so simple and little, so make people will join confused, maybe this thread just introduction first or like what, can you explain more

Armor Ceramics is an industrial enterprise with adoption of the Blockchain technology in the real sector of the economy. This technology is called SupChain.

SupChain is a distributed ledger technology, featuring cryptographic accounting and informa- tion access. It is an optimization of blockchain technology for the metallurgical and refractory materials sectors. Armor Ceramics is the first Ukrainian implementation of a blockchain solu- tion in the industrial materials manufacturing sector.

More information on our project is available on our web-site
http://www.armorceramics.co
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:38:19 PM

Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?

What exactly would you like to know?

As for our team, we have 2 co-founders. Both of them are professionals in refractories manufacture.
Our project is aimed at adoption of Blockchain technology in the real sector of the economy by applying SupChain system.

All detailed information about the project can be found here
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

you have a very short and simple announcement
it seems more information should be listed on this announcement
I am waiting for the next update
because it looks like this project has a ceramic design concept, if I do not misunderstand

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:51:08 AM

you have a very short and simple announcement
it seems more information should be listed on this announcement
I am waiting for the next update
because it looks like this project has a ceramic design concept, if I do not misunderstand

All detailed information about our project is available on our site http://armorceramics.c
In our WP you may find the deep analysis of Armor Ceramics and ask questions
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:43:58 AM

The co-founder of Armor Ceramics  Sergey Onishenko has attended Ethereum Foundation Developers Conference in Mexico
https://ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/
syahidahavie12

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:19:47 AM

Very nice project you have
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:24:22 AM

Thanks, go to our website to get more information
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:30:53 AM

Join Armor Ceramics Telegram Canal https://t.me/ArmorCeramics
Here you will be aware of all the news and will be able to take part in communication !!!
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:18:09 AM

• Minimize investment risks thanks to the fact that investments will be capitalized in the production enterprise and its assets.
• Allow SupChain to establish itself as a leader in supply chain distributed ledgers.

There are no dates in your roadmap and no definite actions.
To better understand what are you going to do with funds add please await results on each steps.

For now it seems like - give me money for my dream, I like to dream it and want to continue dream this dream.
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:25:49 AM

There are no dates in your roadmap and no definite actions.
To better understand what are you going to do with funds add please await results on each steps.

For now it seems like - give me money for my dream, I like to dream it and want to continue dream this dream.

All detailed information about the project is available on our website http://www.armorceramics.co
As for calculations, they are described in our WP that you can find on the site.
Please look through the WP and if you have any questions we are open for them!
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:22:08 AM

Armor Ceramics is an innovative manufacturing enterprise with adoption of Blockchain technology (SupChain) in the real sector of the economy.
SupChain is a distributed ledger technology, featuring cryptographic accounting and informa- tion access. It is an optimization of blockchain technology for the metallurgical and refractory materials sectors.
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:03:34 PM

Armor Ceramics Pre-ICO details

Start  19.10.17
End    30.11.17
Token name  ACR
Number of tokens 150000
Initial value of one token 1$
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:11:07 AM

SupChain as a Universal Solution for Product Tracking

Stage 1- SupChain as a Centralized Application

For each technological redistribution, information is added and complemented by commercial and technical services as needed. The consumer can see all the information about the purchased product and modification history. In addition, all \information is accessible to any employee of enterprises within the supply chain. This means they can access information about a product, obtain data on the manufacturer and production of the product, leave feedback or recommendations for any manufac- turer, etc. Information records are confirmed in the database by the cryptographic signature of each participant.

Each participant, from the supplier of materials to the consumer, has a private key to sign informa- tion regarding performed transactions. When sending material, the supplier enters the required information and signs it with their own key. The receiving participant checks the received material and uses their own key to sign the same information if they find everything appropriate. The pro- cess is repeated for all participants. Signatures are sent to a centralized application, accessible to all involved. It is absolutely impossible to forge the signatures of other members of the application.

If any member discovers a discrepancy, they can attest to the actual information received. Even if they do not, it will be possible to easily detect a discrepancy (the received material will not be cor- related with the manufactured product) in retrospect. In practice, each participant will have the ability to quickly and conveniently fill out and verify information about arrivals and shipments. The format of these records will be standardized and the Signature feature will only be accessible through a physical device. To prevent unauthorized signing (key duplication), it is absolutely impossible to ex- tract private keys from the device.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: