Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the top leading nations from which citizens invest the most in ICOs?  (Read 749 times)
rickie247 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:45:41 AM

This is something that I have been having a bit of a hard time researching. When I type the question I come across results like what is an ICO and a bunch of other nonsense other than what I am actually searching. Can anyone help me out here. Its a curiosity of mine and would highly appreciate to start a discussion here. Looking for nations other than US.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:52:25 AM

Difficult question, but for sure US has to be #1. Outside you may have to look at the most friendly countries towards Bitcoin listed here : Sweden, Denmark, UK, South Korea in particular.
rickie247 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:44:43 AM

Difficult question, but for sure US has to be #1. Outside you may have to look at the most friendly countries towards Bitcoin listed here : Sweden, Denmark, UK, South Korea in particular.

Thanks so much for the info!
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:15:47 AM

Japan, South Korea, China, US, Canada, Germany.... so on
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:43:50 AM

Another matter to consider is not just the size of its ICO investor population but how educated are they about ICOs? The US may be the biggest but they are among the most educated investors who are more reluctant to put money in without any research. I see China as the second biggest market, but with ICO participants who love to put money in and take the risks.

Between the two China is a better target market to raise money if the PBOC didnt ban ICOs.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:51:54 AM

This is something that I have been having a bit of a hard time researching. When I type the question I come across results like what is an ICO and a bunch of other nonsense other than what I am actually searching. Can anyone help me out here. Its a curiosity of mine and would highly appreciate to start a discussion here. Looking for nations other than US.

This is just my guess so it's up to you if you will take it heavily or lightly, base on my understanding China before is the top leading nation that are mostly investing in ICO. We had seen on how they are affecting the market and right now they had ban ICOs there because they've seen on how many Chinese are earning there without being regulated by their government so I guess they are the top tier.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:44:10 AM

Many investors from Asia and most of them from China, also Russians and Persian Gulf countries. It depends from country of ICO origin, because hugr part of investors - offline investors and it is more simple way to find out this financing in the native country.
Arrery

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:10:03 AM

Many investors from Asia and most of them from China, also Russians and Persian Gulf countries. It depends from country of ICO origin, because hugr part of investors - offline investors and it is more simple way to find out this financing in the native country.

Did Russians started to invest more? Just want to better understand their market's potential.
horal

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:51:43 PM

Did Russians started to invest more? Just want to better understand their market's potential.

Hi, according to this https://ru.insider.pro/topnews/2017-10-17/v-rossii-rynok-ico-v-dva-raza-prevysil-obemy-venchurnyh-investicij/
 Russia's ICO market doubled the size of Venture capital market in Russia (From the beginning of 2017th it reached $293mln)

Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв / SmartContract Audit Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв нa бaзe ERC20
ICO HeadStart - фaндpaйзинг плaтфopмa нoвoгo пoкoлeния
Пoлyчить 100 бecплaтныx тoкeнoв зa вcтyплeниe в гpyппy Telegram
Doclam

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:54:04 PM

I believe they are USA, India, China and Japan
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:22:07 PM

ICO= Initial Coin offering. Try to invest in some ICO's just spot tje legitimate one or with real use cases that will help bitcoin. Most investors are coming from Asia. from China, South Korea,Japan and South East Asia region
M Nobody

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:13:08 PM

If you are interested in specific ICO and which nations: you could check with similarweb.com where the most traffic is coming from. (especially if there is an ICO going on) This could give you a hint...
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:36:48 AM

China used to be the top country that is investing in initial coin offerings (ICO). In fact, nearly half of investments made from ICOs from mid-2016 to 2017 came from that country. Unfortunately, after the ban made by the China's financial regulators, under the authority of the sovereign government of China, there has been a massive decline in the numbers of investors from that country investing on any sort of fundraising or crowdfunding.

After that event, if I am not mistaken, countries like Russia, Japan, South Korea, Austria took the lead when it comes to countries with a large number of people investing in ICOs.

junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:22:17 AM

China used to be the top country that is investing in initial coin offerings (ICO). In fact, nearly half of investments made from ICOs from mid-2016 to 2017 came from that country. Unfortunately, after the ban made by the China's financial regulators, under the authority of the sovereign government of China, there has been a massive decline in the numbers of investors from that country investing on any sort of fundraising or crowdfunding.

After that event, if I am not mistaken, countries like Russia, Japan, South Korea, Austria took the lead when it comes to countries with a large number of people investing in ICOs.

Indeed. With probably Japan becoming the leader (or co-leader with US) very soon.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:51:12 AM

So far I know about this issue, China is the biggest country that citizen is involved in this system, but it is also true that after starting regulation on the ICO platform Chinese people have been discouraged to stay away from this system. so that now Japan is one of the biggest contributors in this platform at present.
thecryptogiant

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:43:22 AM

absolutely right russians  are the top in investing in ICOs as per my knowledge bitcoin is legal there.
A moths back there was chaina who was the top most nation for ICO investing i think after the ban they still in top 10.
Ferylero

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:35:06 AM

According to this forum - Russia (!) and Asia at the first place)
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:55:51 PM

if same US country not support ico project, china, south korea
but if the best ico market rusia, although china and south korea not support ico project, asia still the best market ico project another rusian
because bitcoin user in asia is very big

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:21:40 PM

There's a lot of countries where they are fond of crypto: in Asia, there's China of course (well, there's a lot of millionaires, so, it does account for a lot), but also South-korea and Japan, where they start using bitcoin as a common mean of payment. then, India is also getting into crypto.

In Europe, most of the eastern countries are investing and creating ICOs (although most of theses ICOs are scams). but at least they try ^^
Europe as a whole is not yet interested in Bitcoins. People don't really know what it is, yet.

And USA seems to be pretty balls deep in the cryptomarket Cheesy

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
Willful_Grok

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:24:29 AM

US, China, Russia and the rest of Asia - Interesting to watch how the regulation in all the countries develop as that will help determine which countries will be most permissive in hosting an ICO, and in turn which countries will sponsor the most investment dollars going forward.

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: