Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SURVEY] Compliant ICOs (KYC/AML)  (Read 201 times)
Julia-Synacts (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:53:12 PM

Dear Community,

I am new here (was more of a lurker until now Shocked) and hope you can support me/us.

In my startup, we have developed a decentralized identity technology (you can find some details about the tech on digitalid.net).
Many people have approached us in the past few months in order to find a suitable technology regarding regulatory compliant ICOs (especially KYC). We understand it is not only an efficiency related concern but also a matter of security and privacy.

We have the strong feeling that our technology might provide a good solution to fit the needs of both ICO firms and investors. We already talked to a number of potential clients and users but would love to get some additional feedback and numbers. Therefore, it would be awesome if some of you could participate in our survey here: https://synacts.typeform.com/to/DcSDp0 (for ICO investors).

And I am of course also very grateful for any kind of comments, ideas or intros to people we should talk to.

Happy to answer any questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: