Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW  (Read 48880 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

I like this project, I think that it has a future. I will wait for growth

There has been growth for the past couple of months now. Its the best to get in early before more people start to know about grim coin, soon masternodes will be implemented and the current rate of 525% per year will soon be changed so now is the best time to take advantage of this 525% while it lasts.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Buy many GRIM coins now so that I can benefit from the 525% staking. When the Masternode phase begins, the staking profit will decrease.

I have also noticed that the network weight has increase a lot since a few weeks ago which tells me that more people are now staking then ever before. Or that more people have been accumulating more grim while its cheap before the masternodes are implemented. The dev has said as we get closer to the masternodes being implemented, we'll then find out how many we will need to own one. I just hope by then that I have enough grim to run a masternode.

I have been staking away trying to get more GRIM. The network weight isn't as high as it was a while back. And definitely isn't as high as when coinsmarkets was online. I have a feeling that I won't have enough for a masternode but would definitely hope that there is a shared masternode service that I could partake in. That would be great and also would allow those without enough coin of their own to still profit from the implementation of masternodes.

Thanks as I wasn't in grim back when Coinsmarkets was staking and just got in recently but it has gone up recently since I got in towards the end of January. I think you will find that there will be a masternode pool pop up once masternodes are implemented as this seems to be what most staking pools are doing now. Maybe StakesUnited will start a grim masternode pool?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Molachai

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

There has been growth for the past couple of months now. Its the best to get in early before more people start to know about grim coin, soon masternodes will be implemented and the current rate of 525% per year will soon be changed so now is the best time to take advantage of this 525% while it lasts.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Buy many GRIM coins now so that I can benefit from the 525% staking. When the Masternode phase begins, the staking profit will decrease.

I have also noticed that the network weight has increase a lot since a few weeks ago which tells me that more people are now staking then ever before. Or that more people have been accumulating more grim while its cheap before the masternodes are implemented. The dev has said as we get closer to the masternodes being implemented, we'll then find out how many we will need to own one. I just hope by then that I have enough grim to run a masternode.

I have been staking away trying to get more GRIM. The network weight isn't as high as it was a while back. And definitely isn't as high as when coinsmarkets was online. I have a feeling that I won't have enough for a masternode but would definitely hope that there is a shared masternode service that I could partake in. That would be great and also would allow those without enough coin of their own to still profit from the implementation of masternodes.

Thanks as I wasn't in grim back when Coinsmarkets was staking and just got in recently but it has gone up recently since I got in towards the end of January. I think you will find that there will be a masternode pool pop up once masternodes are implemented as this seems to be what most staking pools are doing now. Maybe StakesUnited will start a grim masternode pool?

You're welcome Smiley You are right that a masternode pool will be popping up as the time for masternode implementation gets closer. The Admin was in discord earlier and gave some updates. One that caught my eye was about the coin requirement for a masternode being lower. But he didn not elaborate on it anymore since it is still not finalized. But it was definitely great seeing an update! Would be awesome if I have enough for a masternode since that would mean that I could run masternodes for two of my favorite coins  Cool
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

You're welcome Smiley You are right that a masternode pool will be popping up as the time for masternode implementation gets closer. The Admin was in discord earlier and gave some updates. One that caught my eye was about the coin requirement for a masternode being lower. But he didn not elaborate on it anymore since it is still not finalized. But it was definitely great seeing an update! Would be awesome if I have enough for a masternode since that would mean that I could run masternodes for two of my favorite coins  Cool

Yeah I saw that post by the dev on discord, I'm actually thinking that the cost for a masternode will be at least 100k+ which I think most people can achieve. Even at 500k because to be honest we don't want it to be too cheap now and have it some where in the middle like most masternode coins do. So its fair for the smaller guy also to have a chance to own a masternode so I'm thinking it will be between 100k and 500k coins for one.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Molachai

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

Yeah I saw that post by the dev on discord, I'm actually thinking that the cost for a masternode will be at least 100k+ which I think most people can achieve. Even at 500k because to be honest we don't want it to be too cheap now and have it some where in the middle like most masternode coins do. So its fair for the smaller guy also to have a chance to own a masternode so I'm thinking it will be between 100k and 500k coins for one.

You are probably right on with your estimates. I am hoping it is something like 250k or so. That would definitely be great. Currently there is 51 on the richlist with 250k or more. So that wouldn't be too many. Of course that means some people can run multiple masternodes if they wanted. Hopefully there is an announcement soon so we can prepare for it.
Kur3

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

its even so, that right now, grim is my most populair coin, because this coin gives even more profit then most of my masternodes do right now Cheesy get in now would be my advice, this coin doesnt stay long bellow the radar anymore.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

You are probably right on with your estimates. I am hoping it is something like 250k or so. That would definitely be great. Currently there is 51 on the richlist with 250k or more. So that wouldn't be too many. Of course that means some people can run multiple masternodes if they wanted. Hopefully there is an announcement soon so we can prepare for it.

Yeah 250k I think seems fair for all right now at the current price, as we know the dev did say that the decision will be made on the current price when it comes time to implement masternodes. Right now we are only speculating on what the number will be but I think it will be around what we have both said. 1 million in my opinion is a bit too much and is only good for the rich guys so anywhere half that or a quarter I think gives everyone an opportunity to own a masternode.

Bitcoke

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

Are you going to have bounty campaign?
gabsale

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

is there any bounty for italian translations?
Kur3

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

Is there also an dutch translation needed?
Grim_Coin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Update on MN progress...coding is moving along steadily and we are beginning the early stages of testing.  We discussed it at length the other day and we will be announcing the coin requirement along with any changes we make to the coin before MN is released.  Primarily, we want to give people time to ask any questions about why we did this or that or went with this number instead of that...etc and make sure everyone is clear on what's happening and why.
GenioInvestment

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

do you have large investors?
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:05:29 AM

Update on MN progress...coding is moving along steadily and we are beginning the early stages of testing.  We discussed it at length the other day and we will be announcing the coin requirement along with any changes we make to the coin before MN is released.  Primarily, we want to give people time to ask any questions about why we did this or that or went with this number instead of that...etc and make sure everyone is clear on what's happening and why.
Yes, this is the problem that is going to be solved at the moment and needs to keep the community updated to achieve our efforts to know what the team is doing.
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

What is the date for changing staking I want to make sure it’s not before my computer gets back  Huh
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

Its good to know that we are getting closer to the day masternodes are implemented here. I just hope I have enough grim for when masternodes are implemented. And if not I'll just continue to stake and buy more grim until I can run a masternode. The dev is doing a great job working on the coin and keeping the community updated on the progress of the coin.

ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:43:06 AM

There's no update from DEVs and a new poor landing page Sad
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

Its good to know that we are getting closer to the day masternodes are implemented here. I just hope I have enough grim for when masternodes are implemented. And if not I'll just continue to stake and buy more grim until I can run a masternode. The dev is doing a great job working on the coin and keeping the community updated on the progress of the coin.

It's really too experienced people watching here. I agree with you, GRIM is a nice project! I'm already waiting for the master node Smiley
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:01:49 AM

There's no update from DEVs and a new poor landing page Sad

The updated page at reaper.rocks is poor?  And we do update fairly regularly in Discord, although real life has kept us busy lately and haven't updated as often as we like.  We also do regular airdrops to the Discord community as well.
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

We are encouraging everyone to remove their coins from Stocks.Exchange.  They continue to stake and dump coins daily, and with most people holding GRIM at this time, the only sales are those which is destroying the market.  MasterNodes and new exchanges coming soon should help the market greatly, but an exchange staking and dumping those stakes will always hurt any market.  They are refusing to delist coins at dev request as well...we apologize for listing there as this obviously is a less-than-reputable exchange.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

We are encouraging everyone to remove their coins from Stocks.Exchange.  They continue to stake and dump coins daily, and with most people holding GRIM at this time, the only sales are those which is destroying the market.  MasterNodes and new exchanges coming soon should help the market greatly, but an exchange staking and dumping those stakes will always hurt any market.  They are refusing to delist coins at dev request as well...we apologize for listing there as this obviously is a less-than-reputable exchange.

Yeah I saw the dump the other day that was just on Stocksexchange so this proves to everyone that they are staking and dumping Grim. I just hope they don't close withdrawals for the ones that have their Grim sitting on there. Anyway people should leave coins on exchanges, only if they are day trading so I hope people listen and get their Grim off there. The only other way around this is that when Grim implements masternodes that they start a new chain like most do when switching to masternodes.

trung.nguyen2382

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

nice site. very clean and simple.
 Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: