Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW  (Read 48880 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

Tell me  such a question. What you wanna do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

Not sure where you got the idea of Grim being an ICO because there was no ICO.

On another note, I hope we get some news from the dev soon on masternodes and how many Grim we will need to own and run a masternode. My stack is growing nicely by staking but I still don't think I have enough for a node once the news has been released so I'll continue to also buy some Grim each week as well as keep staking. My goal is 500k which could be the magic number for a node.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

News Discord

We have been working on the wallet to add more functionality as well as a better look while simultaneously working on the MN coding, but things are looking good...we think everyone will be pleased!  Also, we have a production company working on a couple videos.  One for promotion and one to lay out the specs of the changes that MN release will bring.  Things haven't been as fast moving as many of you would like, but we want to make sure it's done right as well as adding some promotional aspects to help with MN launch and add to the value of GRIM.  New exchanges will come following MasterNode release.

We want to thank all of you in the community for hanging in there with us!  You guys/gals are the best!  But we think you'll be pleased with the end results.

We will be releasing the specs soon (coin requirement, PoS, etc...), so keep an eye out !
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

News Discord

We have been working on the wallet to add more functionality as well as a better look while simultaneously working on the MN coding, but things are looking good...we think everyone will be pleased!  Also, we have a production company working on a couple videos.  One for promotion and one to lay out the specs of the changes that MN release will bring.  Things haven't been as fast moving as many of you would like, but we want to make sure it's done right as well as adding some promotional aspects to help with MN launch and add to the value of GRIM.  New exchanges will come following MasterNode release.

We want to thank all of you in the community for hanging in there with us!  You guys/gals are the best!  But we think you'll be pleased with the end results.

We will be releasing the specs soon (coin requirement, PoS, etc...), so keep an eye out !

Thanks for sharing this news with us here. I keep forgetting to check in the discord for updates on Grim but I'm so busy at times so I prefer to come to this forum to get all my information on all the coins I'm in. I think its best the dev takes his time on MN's being implemented as there is no rush right now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
farmsucquaycons

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

now it is profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time will be gone!
Kur3

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

its still cheap and you can still profit of the pos, i`ve been staking away for months now Cheesy
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

its still cheap and you can still profit of the pos, i`ve been staking away for months now Cheesy

Yeah the staking has been great and just wait for masternodes which will be even better. Hopefully its not too long now before we get an update on the masternode specs, I'm just hoping that I have enough coins to be able to run a masternode once it is announced as once it is, we can expect the price to shoot up as people will want to own a node. 

supperman1924

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

The project is very interesting and promising.  I will invest a little bit
eshby

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

People who have coins stuck at CM should check out the discord. There was an announcement related to the CM situation
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:20:29 PM

This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign or etc Cheesy
Hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges so I can buy some after that

At this moment there isn't any signature campaigns or bounties. However maybe once masternodes are implemented we might then see some promotions to help get the word out there about this coin. Still a lot of people don't even know about Grim and the potential it has even right now as it stakes like a beast at 525% APR per year. This will most likely be lowered once masternodes are implemented so now is a great time to take advantage of this while it lasts.

Grim_Coin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

Masternode information released and posted in our Discord.  No set date yet, but want to give everyone time to take in the changes and understand them.
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

any news. There's no new roadmap!
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

any news. There's no new roadmap!

There will be a lot more news in the coming weeks as we get closer to masternodes being implemented. There will be a coin swap before this happens at either 2:1, 3:1 or even higher if Coinsmarkets open up for withdrawals as there will be more coins in circulation as right now them grim coins on there are currently locked out of circulation. So if they are released for withdrawals before the coins swap, we can expect the ratio to be a little more then 2:1 or 3:1. Either way I'm happy to see this as it will cut the supply down which is good for the long term.

Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

How many coins wenn need to Run a MN after the coinswap? Would be nice to know AT this poisnt oft Development.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

Some good news...First round of testing went better than expected!  MasterNodes function flawlessly so far.  Few minor tests to run on new wallet and it's features, block chain test, and then final calculations on exact swap/MN collateral numbers...and then we will be ready!  We could hit premine and publish today with confidence...but want to be as sure as possible.  Things go as we HOPE they will, looking at a week (with fingers crossed)!  As always, things can come up...but that's our best guess.

In the next few days, keep an eye here...we have a few things to announce that we think you'll be pleased with!
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

Some good news...First round of testing went better than expected!  MasterNodes function flawlessly so far.  Few minor tests to run on new wallet and it's features, block chain test, and then final calculations on exact swap/MN collateral numbers...and then we will be ready!  We could hit premine and publish today with confidence...but want to be as sure as possible.  Things go as we HOPE they will, looking at a week (with fingers crossed)!  As always, things can come up...but that's our best guess.

In the next few days, keep an eye here...we have a few things to announce that we think you'll be pleased with!

Its good to hear that tests on masternodes is working good and I can't wait for them to be implemented even with the coin swap. I'll just buy more Grim if I have to and run a node that way. In the meantime I'll continue to stake and build up on as many Grim as I can ready for when masternodes are implemented.

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:28:44 PM

Where this coin exchange now?

Grim is currently trading on two exchanges, TradeSatoshi and Stocksexchange but its best to use TradeSatoshi as Stocksexchange is reported to be staking Grim and then dumping them on their exchange. Hopefully once the swap to masternodes is complete the dev look to list Grim on more exchanges. I would like to see Coinexchange or maybe even CryptoBridge.

ciurci

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

@devs you should really update the roadmap. if there are those update (you wrote about) you should put them in the roadmap. and if you don't want to publicate everything in advanced you should put at least something (some dates or whatever) in the list.
some fresh money would be very welcome.
even if longtermhold, nice project, nice team, no p&d, and so on...
last date in roadmap was 2 months ago...
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

@devs you should really update the roadmap. if there are those update (you wrote about) you should put them in the roadmap. and if you don't want to publicate everything in advanced you should put at least something (some dates or whatever) in the list.
some fresh money would be very welcome.
even if longtermhold, nice project, nice team, no p&d, and so on...
last date in roadmap was 2 months ago...

Yes I do agree however I'm thinking the dev will update the roadmap once the coin swap is complete along with masternodes being implemented. That would be the best time to release a fresh new look roadmap. The new look wallet looks great and it shouldn't be long now before we get an announcement on when the coin swap will start. 

olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

Grimcoin is one of the most weirdest cryptocurrency in the world the coin is confusing and not straightforward, the website has a lot of funny  and scary images. Its prospect, team and roadmap is not yet clear, but one thing for sure is that its origin is from Philippines.
It will be too hasty to rule Grimcoin completely out just yet because overtime different coins have come to amaze us so let's keep our fingers crossed.

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

The bot in the discord channel was one of the reason why I bought it back in 2017, lol
btw is it ok to buy on stock.exchange now? I've heard smth about the wallets there..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: