Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW  (Read 48880 times)
Grim_Coin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

The last day of shooting is scheduled tomorrow...however they are concerned with the weather (it's an outdoor shot, but they have an alternative plan in worst case) as the east coast US is getting hammered right now with rain.  They've been delayed a couple times now already due to the weather, but all goes well...we plan to release it right before/at the same time as we start swap.

I'm personally pretty excited about the promo.  As you can see in the shot I posted, this is a very high quality team we are working with and the work I've seen personally so far...well, I think we will all be pleased with the results!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

Looks awesome. I think good and creative marketing is a thing that a lot of projects are missing. Looking forward to it. Also, the price is up a bit again.
tomotao52

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:46:50 AM

Develope social channel it will help you have more support
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

Shot from todays promo video shoot!

darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

Are we receiving the new coin to replace GRIM OE as an additional coin?

It will still be Grim coin but just with masternodes and the ratio at 3:1 is to lower the circulating supply and the coins that are stuck on CoinsMarkets. I'm not sure how the coin swap will work but as we get closer the dev will release final details on how we can swap our current Grim coins.

Thank you. The developers should please consider us investors whose coins are still stuck in coinsmarkets.com. They should please ensure the swap favor us

If you got proof/screenshot of your balance stuck on coinsmarket then we can help but we need proof that you have the balance you say you do.

the swap is going to be as fair as possible and we will help the CM people as much as possible but we need balance proof.
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

It will still be Grim coin but just with masternodes and the ratio at 3:1 is to lower the circulating supply and the coins that are stuck on CoinsMarkets. I'm not sure how the coin swap will work but as we get closer the dev will release final details on how we can swap our current Grim coins.

Thank you. The developers should please consider us investors whose coins are still stuck in coinsmarkets.com. They should please ensure the swap favor us

If you got proof/screenshot of your balance stuck on coinsmarket then we can help but we need proof that you have the balance you say you do.

the swap is going to be as fair as possible and we will help the CM people as much as possible but we need balance proof.
How to provide the proof?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

I'm also happy with the way things are going with Grim coin even though there are delays with the coin swap which is fine with me as I love staking Grim and earning these rewards. I maybe might even have enough for 2 masternodes when the time comes to swap for the new Grim coin. Keep up the good work dev as your doing a great job.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MRD911

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Any speculation on the number of grim coins we need for masternode? I'd guess 100k? (after 3:1 swap, meaning we currently need 300k coins?) Or could this amount be higher such as 250k? (750k needed today?)

Thanks,
MRD
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

How to provide the proof?

In our Discord we have a channel to paste the screenshot and your wallet address.
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

Our promo video is complete...you can view it here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E71WkTRAkCc
NickGe

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

I like the construct of this business. A rather interesting job, aesthetic project, outstanding business!
MRD911

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Any news on upcoming swap?
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:15:45 AM

Any news on upcoming swap?

Things are progressing well...timeframe is definately one I'd say is "close" now.  Long story, but I handle most of the communication while the rest of the team works on the coin...recently I had a break in while on vacation, and something happened with my remote connection to home PC, which kept me from doing much.  Now, (not sure if related or not) my internet has been down since I returned home.  So I'm hotspotting everything in the house from my cell and only online in short bursts...but the rest of the team is picking up the slack and things are looking pretty good!  I'm leary (as most know) to ever give any dates...but I'd say we are looking at "days" now, instead of "weeks" (not to say within 7 days...just figure of speech Cheesy ) of being ready.

Once everything tests out the way we like, and final calculations are run on everything, we will then set a date for the swap to begin.  We are going to try and find a good balance on the length of time the swap is available so that we make sure everyone has ample time to complete it but not so long as to allow for abuse of the early/late advantage of swapping.  We want to thank you all for your patience and dedication...we are the first to admit we aren't where we would like to be at this point in time, but we said from day one...we would rather do it correctly and be late than rush and make mistakes.  Thank you all for understanding!

If you haven't checked out our promo video...head to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E71WkTRAkCc .  Amazing job on this by our friends at https://www.processpictures.com, show them (and of course GRIM) some love and share the video!  Tweet it out!  Tell all your friends!  Shout it from the mountains!  We have more videos and other promotion in the works and/or ready to launch with the swap and MN release!

Again, thank you all for being so patient with us and making the GRIM community the best I've been a part of in my many years in Crypto!
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

we all waited so long. Smiley
Keep waiting =))
babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

I'm patiently waiting. Is better to wait some more becouse hurry is not a good travel partner. I hope when swap will come that I will have time to be informed
Mietegavol

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

It is a crypto exchange is rather interesting.
Excellence design, interesting idea.  Good luck team.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

Update from the team of Grim

Swap date has been set...July 19.  This is a bit out and I know you have all waited for so long, we appreciate your patience btw, but as we are so close to max supply, we thought this would be a good test of 1 aspect of the code that is rarely reached by coins.  Also, this will give us time to make sure SE and TS are prepared 100% ready.  And give us time to make arrangements in our personal lives to accommodate a few days as we expect there to be a large number of requests quickly.  The swap procedure will be announced precisely as we get closer, but we will need to do a HUGE amount of manual checking and cross-checking due to the CM situation.

I will also post the precise specs (those not in the announcement yesterday, those will remain the same) of the new version soon as well.

Thank you all again for your patience and dedication to GRIM, youbare the reason we want to make sure this is done correctly and in the best interest of new and future coinholders alike!
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

Updates been little spaced out the past week, things have been super crazy, as usual!  Everything is looking good for the swap on July 19th.  But to get some tweets flowing again, I'm going to run a personal contest from my own GRIM coins...best ORIGINAL tweet about GRIM from now until midnight July 7th will receive 25,000 GRIM.  Be original, innovative, etc...I'll announce the winner on July 8th.  (BTW...there's a certain member of our community who is always doing some great original tweets *cough* so show him and us he's not the only one Smiley ).  Also a side contest, I will pick another person who re-tweets a GRIM post to win another 10,000 GRIM.  The more original tweets and the more retweets you do, the better your odds!  Come on guys...just over 2 weeks till swap, let's get the word out there!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:05:56 AM

I'm looking forward to the upcoming swap as it has been a long time coming but it will be worth the wait. Nice promotion you got going on dev, I tweet often about Grim but always forget to tag @grim so I'm not sure if my tweets ever get seen lol I do use the hashtags $grim and #grim so maybe I have a chance at winning.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Kur3

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

the grim community is gaining everyday, the future looks bright and its still cheap to buy some more Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: