Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW  (Read 48880 times)
babbimarc

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

Hi Grim people ! I'm sorry if you already spoke about my question, but I'm searching for answer here and i dont find anything about. Does the collateral number of coins for masternodes has been fixed ? When and where we will be able to read about next July 19 swap instructions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grim_Coin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

Hi Grim people ! I'm sorry if you already spoke about my question, but I'm searching for answer here and i dont find anything about. Does the collateral number of coins for masternodes has been fixed ? When and where we will be able to read about next July 19 swap instructions?

The collateral will be 175,000 coins after the swap of 1:4...so current amount of 700,000.  We'll post instructions here as well as in Discord soon.
bitnetter

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:03:07 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 11:53:51 AM by bitnetter

The collateral will be 175,000 coins after the swap of 1:4...so current amount of 700,000.  We'll post instructions here as well as in Discord soon.

Last announcement, you said 1:3 swap?
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:51:26 AM

The collateral will be 175,000 coins after the swap of 1:4...so current amount of 700,000.  We'll post instructions here as well as in Discord soon.

Last announcement, you said 1:3 swap?

We've been very precise in every announcement we made concerning the swap that nothing was 100% certain and that we would run last minute calculations to confirm exactly what we needed to do.  It's one reason we were hesitant to release any information at all, but we felt people deserved to know as much as we could share, while again, every time we made sure to repeat that it could change.
LeroyRe

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

It's really nice business! Interesting design, discerning business.  Good luck dev's!
belalnet2001

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

Hello

i have this problem in my Grim  wallet

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
init_blockindex(): error opening database environment Corruption: 89 missing files; e.g.: C:\Users\belal\AppData\Roaming\Grim\txleveldb/004994.sst       
G:\grim-qt-v1.2.1.exe in Runaway exception       

thank you
barto123

Activity: 637
Merit: 316

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:33:28 PM

Hello

i have this problem in my Grim  wallet

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
init_blockindex(): error opening database environment Corruption: 89 missing files; e.g.: C:\Users\belal\AppData\Roaming\Grim\txleveldb/004994.sst       
G:\grim-qt-v1.2.1.exe in Runaway exception       

thank you

I'd delete everything in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Grim

Except your wallet.dat file as thats where your coins are held

Then reload your wallet & redownload the blockchain  - shouldn't take too long there's heaps of nodes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
barto123

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:44:30 AM

Just acquired a masternode! The logo and promo videos sold it to me haha. I think the community will grow nicely if the MN's are successful. It will form a decent foundation for future ventures. I think the grim reaper logo is cool and will get a lot of people in. Humans are like that lol

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
babbimarc

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:10:04 AM

The collateral will be 175,000 coins after the swap of 1:4...so current amount of 700,000.  We'll post instructions here as well as in Discord soon.
Thank you for answer. Collateral is enought expensive for me. I dont say is wrong made or mistaken, but I bought GRIM when it was X15 from now, and my fidelity follow price action. Without controversy!
barto123

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:19:05 AM

Masternodes are a fun way to earn a passive income during a bear market

700K GRIM for a MN is currently around 350 USD (CHEAP AF)

Yes it has no use case yet...but with a 100k MCAP the potential for growth is huge

I'm mainly HODLing this one because I think their Grim reaper logo is cool

...they have a friendly community with active development too (this can be hard to find in crypto)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
barto123

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

If we can GRIM listed on masternodes.online, I think it would really help promote it.

https://campaigns.masternodes.online/product-category/coin-listing/

We'd have to gather 0.2 BTC as a community though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

We will be updating our ANN thread soon with the updated coin specs, within the next day or 2.  Swap date is set for July 19th.  The exact procedure will be announced soon also.

We also want to take a minute to thank everyone for being a part of the GRIM community!  It's been almost 9 months and you've all hung in there with us!  How many other coins out there are folding under both in community and Dev activity after a month?  2?  3?  It's been nearly 9 months, and not only has the community still been active along with us, but we grow every day!  Every day there are new people joining our Discord.  Every day there are new people tweeting.  Every day there are more people buying GRIM coins.  And to think...this isn't even the tip of the iceberg on what we are going to do with GRIM and it's family!  So, let's continue to get the word out there...if each of us spent 5 minutes a day promoting GRIM (twitter, facebook, forums, in person to our friends, or 100 other ways) and 1 person joined the GRIM community...where will we be this time next year?

We plan to do a renewed promotion campaign after the swap...and we will try to do our part.  But the community is as important as we are in both spreading the word about GRIM and it's value!  I was asked just a few minutes ago in Discord what I thought the value of GRIM would be after the swap.  My response...Only YOU can decide that!  Think about that for a minute...whoever sets their sell price at the lowest point...decides that in a "simplified" form!  If you decide to sell for "X" satoshi...then someone thinking about buying must think that's what GRIM is worth.  Apply this to a coin with NO purpose and it's price could go up 100 fold.  Apply this to a coin like GRIM where we have a long-term future planned and real uses for it...and the sky's the limit!

So, in summary...we will continue to develop GRIM and it's family...and if you, the community, will continue to support us and promote your own investment, we can ALL make GRIM a coin to be reckoned with!

OH...have I mentioned it's been almost 9 months since we launched?!?!  I've been in crypto for a VERY long time...and that's an accomplishment that comes from both Dev AND community dedication!  Thank you all!
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:02:25 AM

Stocks.Exchange and TradeSatoshi are both going to swap any coins that are on their exchanges on the 19th.  We won't recommend or discourage this...I would think it's a safe way as both have done others in the past, but as with anything, anyone but yourself holding coins is always "some" risk.  Both exchanges will disable withdrawals tomorrow (July 11th) at some point during the day.  Stocks.Exchange will allow deposits up until the 19th however.  TradeSatoshi hasn't confirmed if they will allow deposits or not.  For the coins you hold personally, we are still working on a POSSIBLE easier solution than manual swapping, but we will announce this ASAP either way.  Full specs will be announced soon also.

In summary...SE and TS will both swap any coins on their exchange, but if you wish to withdrawal them, you need to do so today/tonight!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

Stocks.Exchange and TradeSatoshi are both going to swap any coins that are on their exchanges on the 19th.  We won't recommend or discourage this...I would think it's a safe way as both have done others in the past, but as with anything, anyone but yourself holding coins is always "some" risk.  Both exchanges will disable withdrawals tomorrow (July 11th) at some point during the day.  Stocks.Exchange will allow deposits up until the 19th however.  TradeSatoshi hasn't confirmed if they will allow deposits or not.  For the coins you hold personally, we are still working on a POSSIBLE easier solution than manual swapping, but we will announce this ASAP either way.  Full specs will be announced soon also.

In summary...SE and TS will both swap any coins on their exchange, but if you wish to withdrawal them, you need to do so today/tonight!

That's good news on the exchanges doing the swap for people who prefer to let the exchanges handle the swap. I prefer to have the coins in my wallet for the swap as exchanges can take a few days to complete the swap. I do have a question for the dev to do with masternodes, will the set up for a node on VPS use a script? which most masternodes are doing now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

Final specs for GRIM after swap...

Coinbase Maturity: 100 Blocks
RPC Port: 19666
Blocktime: 90 sec
Minimum Stake Age: 6 hours
Max Supply: 250 Million
Masternode Collateral: 175000
POS Split: 65% MN / 35% POS

POW Rewards: (chain is running now, public launch Block 11,000/July 19th)
Block 1-150: 0 GRIM
Block 150-11000: 10 GRIM
Block 11000-18000: 200 GRIM (Block 11,000 will hit on July 19th)
Block 18000-forever: 10 GRIM

POS/MN Rewards:
Block 200-18000: 1.54 GRIM
Block 18000-125000: 400 GRIM
Block 125000-250000: 200 GRIM
Block 250000-375000: 100 GRIM
Block 375000-500000: 50 GRIM
Block 500000-625000: 25 GRIM
Block 625000-750000: 12.5 GRIM
Block 750000-forever: 10 GRIM

Of note there...we are currently mining (block reward of 10) and have 2 MN set up (reward 1) and a few PoS (reward .54) running.  This is to secure the chain prior to launch...all coins mined/gained from this will be given away in 1-3 give-aways to the community and 100% verifiable.  Also, to prevent the first few MN online from gaining too many rewards, there will be a week +/- of mining at 200 reward before MN's pick up and give their full rewards.  This is to have a fair launch for timezone differences etc...

Wallets and source will be released on July 19th.  We will also be releasing the details of the swap ASAP...we are working on a bot to automate it but want to make sure it's flawless before announcing that
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

That's good news on the exchanges doing the swap for people who prefer to let the exchanges handle the swap. I prefer to have the coins in my wallet for the swap as exchanges can take a few days to complete the swap. I do have a question for the dev to do with masternodes, will the set up for a node on VPS use a script? which most masternodes are doing now.

We are working on a script and guide both.
Kur3

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

Nice and honest specs/progress grim team, its gonna be great! grim is a coin thats here to stay.
babbimarc

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

Waiting for swap I ask you if new grim algo will be again scrypt and when we will be able to read the sotware configuration line (ccminer url or sgminer etc..). Has grim team an internal mining pool or who of us will try mining has to work on solo mining? I think the first weeks I will mine grim to support it and for good pow reward
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

Waiting for swap I ask you if new grim algo will be again scrypt and when we will be able to read the sotware configuration line (ccminer url or sgminer etc..). Has grim team an internal mining pool or who of us will try mining has to work on solo mining? I think the first weeks I will mine grim to support it and for good pow reward

The algo will remain Scrypt.  We are working out a pool as well.
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

As many are aware, our old chain didn't stop at the max supply and is continuing to mint coins.  Given the new chain is up and running and exchanges have the new source, to avoid a delay in launch, we have decided to go this route...

We are doing a snapshot of the blockchain right when it hit the INTENDED max supply, this is what we will use to swap coins.  Anything minted after this block (around 10:00pm eastern time on July 12th) will not be eligible to be swapped.  Exchanges have placed their wallets in maintenance until the swap on the 19th.

The hope to have our swap bot ready and updated with this change...will keep everyone informed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: