Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW  (Read 48880 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

Not long now before the coin swap starts! I have stopped staking as there is no point right now and just waiting for the 19th to swap my coins. I'm really looking forward to the future of Grim and setting up my masternode. I'm hoping all goes smoothly on the day of the swap, the team are taking all the right measures to make sure it is successful.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babbimarc

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:20:18 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 12:34:33 AM by babbimarc

As many are aware, our old chain didn't stop at the max supply and is continuing to mint coins.  Given the new chain is up and running and exchanges have the new source, to avoid a delay in launch, we have decided to go this route...

We are doing a snapshot of the blockchain right when it hit the INTENDED max supply, this is what we will use to swap coins.  Anything minted after this block (around 10:00pm eastern time on July 12th) will not be eligible to be swapped.  Exchanges have placed their wallets in maintenance until the swap on the 19th.

The hope to have our swap bot ready and updated with this change...will keep everyone informed.
I'm reading only in this moment your post. My wallet has staked some coin after your deadline. What have I to do with theese minted coins? You say the minted coins after the deadline will not be eligible to be swapped, so if I understand well the snapshot had fixed our balance at the deadline and we will be able to swap only those. Does the minted after dead line coins have some value or not? I dont know if "old" Grim will die or not.
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:59:13 AM

As many are aware, our old chain didn't stop at the max supply and is continuing to mint coins.  Given the new chain is up and running and exchanges have the new source, to avoid a delay in launch, we have decided to go this route...

We are doing a snapshot of the blockchain right when it hit the INTENDED max supply, this is what we will use to swap coins.  Anything minted after this block (around 10:00pm eastern time on July 12th) will not be eligible to be swapped.  Exchanges have placed their wallets in maintenance until the swap on the 19th.

The hope to have our swap bot ready and updated with this change...will keep everyone informed.
I'm reading only in this moment your post. My wallet has staked some coin after your deadline. What have I to do with theese minted coins? You say the minted coins after the deadline will not be eligible to be swapped, so if I understand well the snapshot had fixed our balance at the deadline and we will be able to swap only those. Does the minted after dead line coins have some value or not? I dont know if "old" Grim will die or not.
The after deadline coins can't swap and unvalue. U can stop staking now Smiley
BrotherBTC

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:01:37 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 01:13:50 AM by BrotherBTC

Meet Adevplus and join the airdrop

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4683149
Grim_Coin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:14:04 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 08:31:48 PM by Grim_Coin

AS OF JULY 17, 2018

UPDATED GRIM RELEASE...THIS IS NOT THE SWAP!  The swap will begin on the 19th.

Coinbase Maturity: 100 Blocks
RPC Port: 19666
Blocktime: 60 sec
Minimum Stake Age: 6 hours
Max Supply: 250 Million
Masternode Collateral: 175000
POS Split: 65% MN / 35% POS

POW Rewards:
Block 1: 65 Million GRIM (pre-mine for swap)
Block 2-250: 1 GRIM
Block 250-500: 5 GRIM
Block 500-1000: 10 GRIM
Block 1000-2000: 25 GRIM
Block 2000-3000: 75 GRIM
Block 3000-9000: 200 GRIM
Block 9000-forever: 10 GRIM

POS/MN Rewards:
Block 0-200: 0 GRIM
Block 200-3500: .00001 GRIM
Block 3500-125000: 275 GRIM
Block 125000-250000: 137.5 GRIM
Block 250000-375000: 68.75 GRIM
Block 375000-500000: 34.375 GRIM
Block 500000-625000: 17.1875 GRIM
Block 625000-forever: 10 GRIM

Address letter has changed to lower case "g"...this hopefully will prevent some cross wallet coins being sent!

The block rewards are lower for PoS, however we reduced the block time to 60 seconds...so this will actually lead to more coins being produced every hour than original.

We have 2 MN online currently, this is to keep the PoS/MN chain running until swap.  Once we begin swap, we will pull these offline.

Website and the ANN will be updated in the next few days also.

IMPORTANT:  DO NOT MINE TO YOUR OLD GRIM ADDRESS!!!  ONLY MINE TO THE NEW WALLETS IN THE LINKS BELOW!!!!!

Source and wallets : https://github.com/GrimReaperCoins/GrimMasterNode/releases/tag/v1.0

Mac wallet will be uploaded soon.  Use the above links for wallets...website isn't updated yet!  The wallet creates a new folder in the app/data directory...so you can run both chains at the same time until the swap!

You can mine here :

FOMO Pool
 https://firstordermineroutlook.com/

-o stratum+tcp://firstordermineroutlook.com:3433 -u -p c=Grim

AsiaPool
Home page ==> https://asiapool.trade/

Configure your miner.

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:3440 -u YOUR-WALLET -p c=GRIM

Payout every hour !

Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

Added to AsiaPool.  We've moved into the 5 block rewards for PoW!
barto123

Activity: 644
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

Nice work guys, you've been promising MN's for a while now. Just proves GRIM devs deliver. Hard to find real development in crypto, especially in the bargin basket we're GRIM is currently sitting!!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:12:19 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 03:11:19 AM by Grim_Coin

Basically for the swap, we have 3 options.

1)  100% manual swap using a snapshot using block 405700.  This would likely literally take weeks and people wouldn't get swapped in time for PoS/MN rewards to pick up.

2)  100% manual swap using "whatever the chain shows" at the time of swap.  This would take a long time, but not "as" long.

3)  Automate as much of the swap as we could...manual where we had to.  This would take the least time.

Now, the issues we were running into...if we automated it using the snapshot, any wallets that staked after that snapshot "created" new addresses with those coins in them...and those new addresses wouldnt' be on the snapshot.  Turning the automated option into the "100% manual using snapshot"...and taking entirely too long.  And to be remotely fair to people, we had to eliminate that option (1st one above)...last and first to swap could see huge differences in MN/PoS gains.  Leaving us with 2 options...100% manual using current "up to date" chain information or automating it using the same, "up to date" chain information.

Basically, we are forced to swap using the chain that went OVER our max supply.  We discussed this A LOT today...and I personally will take the resposability for telling people to shut down their staking.  Naturally, those who stopped staking have less than they WOULD have had if I hadn't made that announcement.  We are still HOPING to have the automated process complete, but with this situation making every attempt we did at creating the bot not functioning, we've had to basically start over on the bot.  The hope is to have it complete...

In summary, we will swap based on the continuing block chain.  Again, I sincerely apologize for the issue this creates those who turned off staking.  Look for the swap to begin 7/19/2018 sometime after 12:00 pm EASTERN time.  We will post the exact procedure before we begin.  If you turned your staking off...TURN IT BACK ON.
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

Swap has started in the GRIM Discord.  Check the #swap channel and the pinned message there for instructions.  Fully automated
babbimarc

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

Swap has started and it is very easy to do. Now i say how I have done. Remember that couse of staking matter, the more you delay swap, the more will be the negative ratio of it.
1) Go to discord Grim channel
2) Select "swap" secondary channel
3) digit !start xyz               (xyz is your new GRIM mn address)
4) At this point bot tell you to send your coins to an address (bot swap address) and tell you also it'll send swapped coins to yours new GRIN mn address, after swapping bot work.
5) Send all yours coins to the bot address.
Wait for ten minutes and you will receive your new swapped Grim MN coins.
Very easy. Many claps to GRIM Mn team
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

Today's ALIS activity!

- Discussed improvement of token use value
- Worked on development of search function
- Discussed a new feature for open β
- Worked on development for improving comfortable writing
- Meeting with crypto player

https://twitter.com/ALIS_media/status/1020677475544600580
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

5 days into the swap and all is going GREAT using the Talium Swap Bot!  We've also been added to the Talium Masternode Statistics site here : https://masternodes.talium.tech/grim.html
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

i have coins in my old wallet and staking is ongoing after due date. how to swap my old coins to new wallet as your discord link is not working.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

i have coins in my old wallet and staking is ongoing after due date. how to swap my old coins to new wallet as your discord link is not working.
Grim Masternode Wallet
https://github.com/GrimReaperCoins/GrimMasterNode/releases/tag/v1.0

Grim Swap Bot
https://discord.gg/aRrg8gd

Hello and thank you for contacting me!
I am the Talium swap bot and I am here to assist you.
I will lead you to swap your old GRIM coins to new GRIM coins. The swap ratio is 4:1 - for example you send me 400 old GRIM coins and you will receive 100 new GRIM coins. You can send me any amount you wish to swap. The swap process is completely automatic and it will take just a few minutes. Make sure to have the new wallet installed, your new wallet address ready and double check the wallet address you give me to receive your new coins. Be careful. I am not able to recover any funds due to a wrong wallet address you give me!

Here are the available commands:

!check OLD_GRIM_BALANCE - I will tell you how many coins of them you are eligible to swap
!start YOUR_NEW_WALLET_ADDRESS - I will start the swap

Please let me know what you want to do or come back later. I am here until August 1st, 2018 3AM UTC to assist you with the swap! If you need any help please contact our support. We are always here to help and assist you.
frphm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:03:51 AM

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

Is there any exchange we can buy the new grim coin on yet? I really want to buy some more grim so I can run a masternode as I didn't have enough due to the 4:1 coin swap. I know I could buy the old grim and then wait for the 2 exchanges to swap them but that will take a while. I'm currently staking the new grim which is doing well so for now I'll just stake.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
mrgoldy

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

Is there any exchange we can buy the new grim coin on yet? I really want to buy some more grim so I can run a masternode as I didn't have enough due to the 4:1 coin swap. I know I could buy the old grim and then wait for the 2 exchanges to swap them but that will take a while. I'm currently staking the new grim which is doing well so for now I'll just stake.

both  tradesatoshi and stocks.exchange are up and running with the new GRIM

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=GRIM_BTC
https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/GRIM/1D
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

Thanks mate! I didn't know that the new Grim was on there already. Now I can buy the rest I need to run a masternode. I don't get a chance to get in the discord all that much, just like to know if the dev team have sent in a request to get listed on a masternode site like MasternodesOnline?

babbimarc

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

Thanks mate! I didn't know that the new Grim was on there already. Now I can buy the rest I need to run a masternode. I don't get a chance to get in the discord all that much, just like to know if the dev team have sent in a request to get listed on a masternode site like MasternodesOnline?

I'm a little confused. Really the two exchanges are listing now new after swapped Grim? I'm looking now in Stock Exchange 12 sats and Tradesatoshi 22 sats ? It seems the old coin price as the July 20 old Grim price was between 11 sats and 14 sats. I'm confused and surprised for this markets reaction. Some people knows any reasons why new coin prise is so close to the old one? Many thanks
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

I'm a little confused. Really the two exchanges are listing now new after swapped Grim? I'm looking now in Stock Exchange 12 sats and Tradesatoshi 22 sats ? It seems the old coin price as the July 20 old Grim price was between 11 sats and 14 sats. I'm confused and surprised for this markets reaction. Some people knows any reasons why new coin prise is so close to the old one? Many thanks

Another way to take our money, we got x0.25 after swaping. I asked DEVs but there's no response.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: