Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Road to Bitcoin's Ultimate Success  (Read 868 times)
Benefactor (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:29:26 AM

Market Analysis

Bitcoin has been sinking in price in a bear channel for the last couple of weeks. I've waited before saying this outright, because I didn't want to damage any potential runup to BTC's natural valuation, which is very, very high, IMHO*,...

...Yet the muckers of a jealous god, the fern, do what they can to arrest that realization, don't they?

*(...But this doesn't matter, now, and we are starring at another leg down.)

-

I've simplified the entire cryptomarket into two driving factors behind valuations:

1. New Investment
2. Need for ferns (and other fiats)

That's it. A simple black box equation. We could talk about a lot of things, like maybe scarcity of the issuance through mining, but that exists within limits that we haven't hit, thus, it hasn't factored in. Further, this particular potential factor can continue to be mitigated (read manipulated) with smaller volumes in the current state of the market, as we've already been seeing for weeks, as long as the entire BTC market looks to our Lord and Savior Gox to gauge the market, or the entire cryptocurrencies market(s) for that matter - looks to that one horrid, high-commission exchange for relative pricing!

-

We just are not seeing the "New Investment" that we need to boost the price up, or to maybe even boost morale and hype to really get things going again to overcome the need for miners, developers, speculators, GUS-type manipulators, and us peons to pay for our:

Taxes
Fees
Rents
Mortgages
Fines
Registrations
Loan repayments
Power/utilities
...Etc.

Do you get it, yet? The iron fist of the fiat-mongers requires each participant to submit to their will. THERE IS NO SELF-SUFFICIENCY. Barring self-sufficiency, the valuation formula is simple:

Price = (New Investment) - (Utter dependent need for fiats)

Frankly, I'm glad to see it has floated as high and as long as it has. I may even surmise that this is because the PTB actually have greater plans for BTC and some cryptos, so they've been manipulating this technical pennant, not just the downside.

-

Solutions:

1. Stimulate New Investment through a variety of methods that those familiar with such things are accustomed. Increase investment of those already in the market.

2. This is the most important: begin to actually trade BTC for goods and services, (and do it person-to-person!) This greatly improves demand and higher price pressure, and reduces the volumes made available to the exchanges, all while marking gains in that critical 'self-sufficiency' ideal. (Comes with a huge tax issue in - oh no! - need for fiat!) (I think I've just made a huge contradiction, unless we begin to think outside the box the muckers have convinced us we should stay in for damned eternity!) Actually trading for goods and services will also increase the interest of new entrants to the market, further boosting "New Investment." Additionally, this actual use of BTC for real trade, not just 'investment'/trade/mining and speculation, will automatically reduce the need for fiat for all (but the taxes) associated with the traded goods and services for individual BTC market participants.

3. Eliminate the need for fiat - lower or eliminate taxes, eliminate fees, fines, registrations, have utilities, rents, mortgages all accept BTC, and make BTC available to those who need it for other reasons-through charity, not through new BTC banking. (Ya - I'm the crazy one, huh? Maybe re-examine your comprehensive view on reality if you think so....There just might be some gems in the process.)

4. All turn their backs in a fully-coordinated effort against exchanges like Gox that are already practicing a fractional reserve method. (Psst! - That's why the addresses always change and people have to wait for large withdrawals!) Further - stop looking to exchanges, which can be easily manipulated and have centralized power and are most open to coercion to set prices. Your privacy and Bitcoins are not safe with them, being the power-concentrating targeted bitches that they are. Set your own prices and go person-to-person. There should be software each 'person' can use to post their prices in a decentralized fashion. Multiple apps for this! Make it as difficult as possible for immoral muckers to break this budding expression of freedom. ('Freedom' they purport us to already have, yet they prove with their actions and lies that we do not!)

5. Turn your back on new cryptos, and some of those already present. The market is saturated in this respect, and the downward pressure from new issues is pretty intense already - it basically has the effects of dilution and increasing the need for fiat to pay for all of those new crypto miners, who are all losing out, anyway. (I don't really mind a more equitable distribution for a brand new crypto, but now is not the time for that due to this 'saturation' issue. (Interested parties are already tapped out and vested in the crypto market.) It should be broadly coordinated with all interested market participants and given a long-term commencement date, like 10 years into the future.)

6. Continue to innovate, making the BTC market more user-friendly and accessible to newcomers.

7. Anyone who insists on using exchanges, such as an operating goods or services business that requires it at this stage of the greater cryptocurrencies market, should write to the exchanges and demand greatly lower commissions. The few exchanges are hording at these rates! We need a hundred exchanges all with low overhead, and not clones of the exisiting ones funded by the existing ones! (Hey, competition would come if BTC crossed, say, $1000 USD, so maybe our Lord and Savior Gox likes this 'range', Hmm...~?)

8. Stop using drugs and alcohol, (so much?), as this separates your soul from your ego, and turns you into minions of the materialistic. I'm seeing lots of comments on the boards from people that don't get how these things send them in a return loop right back to their dark powers-that-be masters. If you think I'm an idiot for mentioning it, or even maybe you are an 'atheist' thinking it, that's cool, but you've missed the point. It totally factors into ultimate success for the cryptocurrencies market(s) and Humanity. Having deep contemplation of purpose and action is important, here.

-

Thank you.

Feel free to copy and share broadly, no rights reserved.

-

Fern - Federal Reserve Note, $USD, dirty rotten fiat.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chet

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:31:15 AM

You missed one.
Every time you consider making a donation to project/charity write and as them if they accept bitcoins ...
I no longer donate if its not in bitcoins.
JSMill

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:38:13 PM

You missed one.
Every time you consider making a donation to project/charity write and as them if they accept bitcoins ...

+1  If we can get many charities and NGO's to use bitcoins, then it will be much harder for the media / gov.'t to discredit / attack bitcoins.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 01:16:10 PM

You missed one.

+1  If we can get many charities and NGO's to use bitcoins, then it will be much harder for the media / gov.'t to discredit / attack bitcoins.
Yup. It would be as if the were attacking charities.

ChefBorjan

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:33:39 PM

I definitely think the real world transaction issue will be the key, I think it will happen inevitably but it might take some time still...

If you feel like leaving me a tip: 1MhxTnB5onvEMqF53TDXxVseQZzYZetxw3
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:35:10 PM

Your 1st post is a great post!  Thanks!
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:37:38 PM

You missed one.

+1  Cheesy
Eva Braun

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 02:08:55 PM

Great first post, welcome!
rolloffacliffpleaseanddie

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 02:38:27 PM

Market Analysis

Bitcoin has been sinking in price in a bear channel for the last couple of weeks. I've waited before saying this outright, because I didn't want to damage any potential runup to BTC's natural valuation, which is very, very high, IMHO*,...

...Yet the muckers of a jealous god, the fern, do what they can to arrest that realization, don't they?

*(...But this doesn't matter, now, and we are starring at another leg down.)

-

I've simplified the entire cryptomarket into two driving factors behind valuations:

1. New Investment
2. Need for ferns (and other fiats)

That's it. A simple black box equation. We could talk about a lot of things, like maybe scarcity of the issuance through mining, but that exists within limits that we haven't hit, thus, it hasn't factored in. Further, this particular potential factor can continue to be mitigated (read manipulated) with smaller volumes in the current state of the market, as we've already been seeing for weeks, as long as the entire BTC market looks to our Lord and Savior Gox to gauge the market, or the entire cryptocurrencies market(s) for that matter - looks to that one horrid, high-commission exchange for relative pricing!

-

We just are not seeing the "New Investment" that we need to boost the price up, or to maybe even boost morale and hype to really get things going again to overcome the need for miners, developers, speculators, GUS-type manipulators, and us peons to pay for our:

Taxes
Fees
Rents
Mortgages
Fines
Registrations
Loan repayments
Power/utilities
...Etc.

Do you get it, yet? The iron fist of the fiat-mongers requires each participant to submit to their will. THERE IS NO SELF-SUFFICIENCY. Barring self-sufficiency, the valuation formula is simple:

Price = (New Investment) - (Utter dependent need for fiats)

Frankly, I'm glad to see it has floated as high and as long as it has. I may even surmise that this is because the PTB actually have greater plans for BTC and some cryptos, so they've been manipulating this technical pennant, not just the downside.

-

Solutions:

1. Stimulate New Investment through a variety of methods that those familiar with such things are accustomed. Increase investment of those already in the market.

2. This is the most important: begin to actually trade BTC for goods and services, (and do it person-to-person!) This greatly improves demand and higher price pressure, and reduces the volumes made available to the exchanges, all while marking gains in that critical 'self-sufficiency' ideal. (Comes with a huge tax issue in - oh no! - need for fiat!) (I think I've just made a huge contradiction, unless we begin to think outside the box the muckers have convinced us we should stay in for damned eternity!) Actually trading for goods and services will also increase the interest of new entrants to the market, further boosting "New Investment." Additionally, this actual use of BTC for real trade, not just 'investment'/trade/mining and speculation, will automatically reduce the need for fiat for all (but the taxes) associated with the traded goods and services for individual BTC market participants.

3. Eliminate the need for fiat - lower or eliminate taxes, eliminate fees, fines, registrations, have utilities, rents, mortgages all accept BTC, and make BTC available to those who need it for other reasons-through charity, not through new BTC banking. (Ya - I'm the crazy one, huh? Maybe re-examine your comprehensive view on reality if you think so....There just might be some gems in the process.)

4. All turn their backs in a fully-coordinated effort against exchanges like Gox that are already practicing a fractional reserve method. (Psst! - That's why the addresses always change and people have to wait for large withdrawals!) Further - stop looking to exchanges, which can be easily manipulated and have centralized power and are most open to coercion to set prices. Your privacy and Bitcoins are not safe with them, being the power-concentrating targeted bitches that they are. Set your own prices and go person-to-person. There should be software each 'person' can use to post their prices in a decentralized fashion. Multiple apps for this! Make it as difficult as possible for immoral muckers to break this budding expression of freedom. ('Freedom' they purport us to already have, yet they prove with their actions and lies that we do not!)

5. Turn your back on new cryptos, and some of those already present. The market is saturated in this respect, and the downward pressure from new issues is pretty intense already - it basically has the effects of dilution and increasing the need for fiat to pay for all of those new crypto miners, who are all losing out, anyway. (I don't really mind a more equitable distribution for a brand new crypto, but now is not the time for that due to this 'saturation' issue. (Interested parties are already tapped out and vested in the crypto market.) It should be broadly coordinated with all interested market participants and given a long-term commencement date, like 10 years into the future.)

6. Continue to innovate, making the BTC market more user-friendly and accessible to newcomers.

7. Anyone who insists on using exchanges, such as an operating goods or services business that requires it at this stage of the greater cryptocurrencies market, should write to the exchanges and demand greatly lower commissions. The few exchanges are hording at these rates! We need a hundred exchanges all with low overhead, and not clones of the exisiting ones funded by the existing ones! (Hey, competition would come if BTC crossed, say, $1000 USD, so maybe our Lord and Savior Gox likes this 'range', Hmm...~?)

8. Stop using drugs and alcohol, (so much?), as this separates your soul from your ego, and turns you into minions of the materialistic. I'm seeing lots of comments on the boards from people that don't get how these things send them in a return loop right back to their dark powers-that-be masters. If you think I'm an idiot for mentioning it, or even maybe you are an 'atheist' thinking it, that's cool, but you've missed the point. It totally factors into ultimate success for the cryptocurrencies market(s) and Humanity. Having deep contemplation of purpose and action is important, here.

-

Thank you.

Feel free to copy and share broadly, no rights reserved.

-

Fern - Federal Reserve Note, $USD, dirty rotten fiat.

Did you write all this yourself?
Alexander The Great

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:02:21 PM

Nice read thanks
Benefactor (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:06:27 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2013, 06:31:48 PM by Benefactor

Did you good people like how there's more 'solution' than not in this commentary/crypto journalism?

You don't see that often enough.  Smiley

-

I think there are some really powerful concepts in there, and that most are quite accurate.  Everyone should be thinking for themselves, but the slow burn of the macroeconomy is now bleeding onto the cryptos.  Only BTC is even viable, at this stage, IMHO, and the leg down....

-

Did you notice we hit a major downward movement right after I said we would?  What was it?  10% down, typical (EDT) morning manipulation with a consolidation phase afterwards, just like everything else in the controlled economy.  Typical.  Predictable.  Forecastable.  I do that sort of thing, sometimes.

-

...Anyway, we are close to a dangerous redline.  Somewhere between the $110 level and down into about $80 or even $70, there's a point of no return, where people dependent on fiat (all of us!) panic, as projections of business models that had comfortable profits near $160 now require TWICE the BTC for the same amount of fiat!

At those levels, the models fail, and folks - the people who get it are generally already in the crypto market, so failure means - it's over.  Cryptos will only come back if they have some one-eyed symbology on it, or text like 'Novus Ordo Seclorum', you know what I mean?

-

I wish I could suggest that we all hold our Bitcoins and refuse to sell until there are realistic prices, which should now be over into the thousands of worthless fiat, blood-soaked ferns, but as long as people keep being fooled by what they see on the movie projection screen of the large exchange prices, I don't know if that will work for you, individually, as they destroy the lives of market participants, unchecked, unprosecuted as always.  "Free Market" - history has yet to demonstrate just what this is.  We've never seen it.

(Reference to The Allegory of the Cave.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave)

The important point is to reiterate an immediate call for broad promotion of Bitcoin and much wider use in trade.  Otherwise, there is slow-burn DOOOM manifesting, if we don't arrest this fall, taking action.

-

Please share these powerful concepts with others.  If you can, please broadcast it through Free Media sources.  I don't reserve any rights or credit for these.  I'm a beneficient philosopher.  Please make a better world before I starve from the ubiquitous lack of Compassion.  Thank you.

Disclaimer:  This is not financial advice.  All appropriate disclaimers apply.  You are responsible for your own actions.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Benefactor (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:23:53 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2013, 07:11:06 PM by Benefactor

I stress 'immediacy', because timing is everything.  A huge pulse of 'buy and hold' at this very moment would seriously injure the manipulators and take them by surprise, but it needs to happen immediately.  Complete this week!  Dry up the centralized exchange, so we can see it for what it is.

Bitcoins are relatively cheap for larger investors at this time, too.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Benefactor (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:02:45 PM

The Road Not Taken, Hacked

Two timelines diverged in graphic words,
And sorry I could not experience both
And be one trader, long I held
And remote viewed down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as unfair,
But having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was shiny and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally laid
In Bitcoins no usurper had trodden black.
Oh, I KEPT THE FIRST FOR ANOTHER DAY!
Yet knowing how way leads onto way,
I doubted if I should sell and ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:05:22 PM

The Road Not Taken, Hacked

Two timelines diverged in graphic words,
And sorry I could not experience both
And be one Trader, long I held
And remote viewed down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as unfair,
But having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was shiny and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally laid
In Bitcoins no usurper had trodden black.
Oh, I KEPT THE FIRST FOR ANOTHER DAY!
Yet knowing how way leads onto way,
I doubted if I should sell and ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

cool i liked it
Benefactor (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:13:19 PM

Thank you.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:17:19 PM

pretty chill poem or w/e

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:18:39 PM

pretty chill poem or w/e

lol
Benefactor (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:42:20 PM

pretty chill poem or w/e

Thanks.  Here's the original poem, again:

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/the-road-not-taken/

or

http://www.bartleby.com/119/1.html

-

Something to think about when cutting a path through life.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Benefactor (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:18:34 AM

Well, well, well.  Another leg down.  Only $630,000 buys a 10% gain, $10, on the Gox Motherboard.  What a deal!

Down so far, but look at the daily volume - it's a fraction of what is was for moves like this just a couple of months ago!

THAT'S MANIPULATION!

I bet the FED was involved directly on this one.  Look at the timing.  Not even our European counterparts are awake to do anything about it.  Psychology will be to sell when everyone wakes from their hangovers!  Remember what I said about alcohol, hmm?

-

We're pretty much at the red line that I've mentioned.

-

Bitcoin desperately needs big-pocketed angel investors to purchase real bitcoins, not from this Gox situation, and they need to do it absolutely immediately.  (I seriously don't believe it will happen at all, now.) It's so sad to see this market collapse when it really wouldn't have taken much to turn things around, but we aren't seeing critical mass.

I'm very sad about this, as I consider it further.

There is something much bigger that may be lost now.

As I type slowly, price went from $96's to $91's.  Boy, do I have timing down!

-

I'm sorry, everybody.  Well, I did my part and clearly stated what everyone needed to do in my first post.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Benefactor (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:09:51 AM

Alright!  I love the current gap-up!  Let's hope it sticks and extends!

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀