Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] FPGA miners (ztex 1.15x clones)  (Read 3381 times)
nelisky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:30:59 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 01:49:32 PM by nelisky

I have a bunch of ztex 1.15x clones hashing away (http://www.ztex.de/usb-fpga-1/usb-fpga-1.15x.e.html) that were assembled under license.

THESE ARE NOT ORIGINAL ZTEX BOARDS, BUT CLONES THEREOF. Meaning, they are exactly the same, only using -2 grade FPGAs but not built and sold by ztex, they have no responsibility over them.

The boards are all hashing away at between 208 and 232 MHs. I'm considering selling them all at this point, and will entertain small batch and full stock offers. No guarantee I will sell them, or that I will sell them to the highest bidder, this is not an auction. But make me a fair offer and I will likely close the deal.

I'm in Europe, and shipping outside EU can be troublesome, particularly for larger quantities. If you understand this and still want to take your chances I'll gladly ship anywhere, just realize it may take a long time to arrive.

The boards will be sent with a good bunch of dust on them (no extra charge Smiley ) and a low profile heatsink. Some will have a fan attached that may or may not work. I am pushing air externally through them, which is what I found works best.

I also have a few non functional boards. Some mine individually but not when put in the farm, some give bad hashes, some are not detected at all. I am positive almost all, if not all of the FPGAs is fine, probably just assembling issues. I was going to extract and reball the FPGAs and mount them again, but I don't think it is worth my effort at this time. I have extra PCBs so if someone wants to buy the broken boards and requests PCBs I'll be glad to provide them. I can not, however, provide you with the BOM or pick&place data, you will have to request that from ztex directly.

What I have;
~170 (a little more, haven't properly counted them) boards working
10~30 non functional (I'll check and update if there is interest)

There you go. Any interest?

[edit] Changes to the offer, read them at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227905.msg2420433#msg2420433

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelisky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:04:11 AM

I have received an offer in US$ so I think I should have added: Offers in BTC only, please Smiley
nelisky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:01:24 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2013, 08:08:55 AM by nelisky

New set of offers:

- From the thread:
20 @ 0.81 (tmackay)
3 @ 0.8 (ZoladkowaGorzka)
60 @ 0.8 (woodrake)

- From PMs
3 @ 1.5
3 @ 0.8
50 @ 0.8

- Late offers from the thread:
3 @ 0.8 (az12)
20 @ 0.8 (woodrake)
10 @ 0.8 (poochone)

Remember I'll give preference to thread offers if price is the same, so if you want to get a place in line respond to this thread instead of PM'ing. I assume those offering in PMs don't want their names here.

[edit] The old offers below:
So far I've got offers for:

15 @ 0.75 BTC
20 @ 0.50 BTC
170 @ 0.50 BTC
20 @ 0.50 BTC
15 @ 0.80 BTC
2 @ 0.55 BTC
60 @ 0.70 BTC
1 @ 0.60
25 @ 0.55
3 @ 0.5

I'll keep this list updated as offers come in.
woodrake

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 03:59:27 PM

The boards are all hashing away at between 208 and 232 MHs. I'm considering selling them all at this point, and will entertain small batch and full stock offers. No guarantee I will sell them, or that I will sell them to the highest bidder, this is not an auction. But make me a fair offer and I will likely close the deal.
{SNIP}
What I have;
~170 (a little more, haven't properly counted them) boards working
10~30 non functional (I'll check and update if there is interest)

To be clear, are you saying that each of the individual boards are doing between 208 and 232 MH/sec, and that you have ~170 of those (ie. ~37GH/sec worth of kit for sale)?

If so then I am very interested and would probably most of them. On the basis that I'm hoping you'll find there is value in just having one party to deal with, my offer is:

170 @ 0.50 BTC each, or 87.5 BTC in total.

You can verify my identity using the link in my sig. I am who I say I am; a widely known and well-respected British business woman.

I'm in Europe, and shipping outside EU can be troublesome, particularly for larger quantities. If you understand this and still want to take your chances I'll gladly ship anywhere, just realize it may take a long time to arrive.

Ah, excellent! I'm in the UK and stuff from the US sometimes gets stuck with large customs bills - tends to depend on whether UK customs view them as looking like a computer or not.

Kate.

PS. Since this is a significant amount I would wish to use escrow. I hope that's okay. I will of course bear the costs.

z26y25x24

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:03:51 PM

hi

20 @ 0.50 BTC

in europe too. Fr

@++
nelisky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:06:32 PM

@woodrake: Yes, each board does 208~232 MH/sec, and I have 170+ of them. I appreciate and acknowledge your offer, though it is not one I'll rush to accept, I'm sure you'll understand.

I am always willing and in fact would push for everyone dealing in BTC to use escrow. Most often I deal with Graet or John K, though I'll certainly accept any other reputable party.
woodrake

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 04:17:43 PM

@woodrake: Yes, each board does 208~232 MH/sec, and I have 170+ of them. I appreciate and acknowledge your offer, though it is not one I'll rush to accept, I'm sure you'll understand.

Of course. There are others offering similar equipment at vastly higher price tags, though I think they will never sell; BTC is falling and difficulty is exploding - the time of FPGAs is coming to an end. Regardless, consider it an early stage offer. In truth it is the level at which I can afford to purchase the whole amount without having to think too hard. Wink

It would be helpful to get a guide on what you feel is a reasonable price so that I can make a more sensible offer.

Kate.

z26y25x24

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:40:00 PM

i remove my offer  20 @ 0.50 BTC
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:15:41 PM

Of course. There are others offering similar equipment at vastly higher price tags, though I think they will never sell; BTC is falling and difficulty is exploding - the time of FPGAs is coming to an end. Regardless, consider it an early stage offer. In truth it is the level at which I can afford to purchase the whole amount without having to think too hard. Wink

It would be helpful to get a guide on what you feel is a reasonable price so that I can make a more sensible offer.

Kate.

consider the electricity .
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:29:36 PM

can you put my offer 25@0.55
nelisky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:16:12 AM

Well, Kate, that's not an easy thing for me to calculate, hence the open offer. I know all about the expected profitability I have, and while my cristal ball has been out of order for a while I have my personal sentiments as to what the BTC economy will do in the near future.

I asked for offers in BTC because that's what the boards mine (disregarding the alt coins). I would also entertain offers in cash but that makes little sense as the ROI will be in BTC anyway. The broken cards are probably best fit for someone wanting to grab the FPGAs without shelling out €180 a piece, of course, but for using the boards for mining I expect them to make me more than 0.5 BTC in the next 4 months (electricity included).

Granted, if diff keeps jumping like this last time I may be completely off, its a bet I guess. I may sell the boards for the offers already standing, don't get me wrong, I just meant I'm not closing the deal in a rush for that offer. It's still a completely valid offer.
woodrake

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 09:37:12 AM

With such things time is of the essence, so let's up the stakes a little. I have 45 cleared BTC in my wallet right now (more is not a problem but will require a bank transfer - normally takes a couple of days) and I would like to purchase at least some of your stock soon. Would you be willing to sell me 60 at 0.70 BTC each (42 BTC total) with dispatch soon?

Please understand that is something of a limited time office. I've jumped up in price in hopes that you'll be willing to do a deal today with a view to shipping them early next week.

Kate.

Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:21:13 PM

I'd buy 4-6 at around .5 each. The only problem is I need to know how to set em up easy.
vm1990
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:33:17 PM

2-5@0.2 for the temperamental boards Cheesy ill even say please Wink

nelisky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:05:39 PM

With such things time is of the essence, so let's up the stakes a little. I have 45 cleared BTC in my wallet right now (more is not a problem but will require a bank transfer - normally takes a couple of days) and I would like to purchase at least some of your stock soon. Would you be willing to sell me 60 at 0.70 BTC each (42 BTC total) with dispatch soon?

Please understand that is something of a limited time office. I've jumped up in price in hopes that you'll be willing to do a deal today with a view to shipping them early next week.

Kate.

I understand the urgency and appreciate the new offer. I am setting a flexible deadline on myself to decide on this, Monday, so unless I get an offer I can't refuse I'll stick to that. I fully understand you may wish to cancel your offer but since nothing will be shipped before Tuesday regardless of how quickly we close a deal, it will not make a difference in the end.
woodrake

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 01:34:04 PM

I understand the urgency and appreciate the new offer. I am setting a flexible deadline on myself to decide on this, Monday, so unless I get an offer I can't refuse I'll stick to that. I fully understand you may wish to cancel your offer but since nothing will be shipped before Tuesday regardless of how quickly we close a deal, it will not make a difference in the end.

That seems reasonable. I will leave the offer as valid until Monday and will post here otherwise (which is unlikely). It would be helpful to know if you are likely to accept it or not, but appreciate that you may wish to wait for a few more offers first.

However, if you are likely to find it acceptable then I might be inclined to increase the volume at that price, and in that case it would be helpful for me to know since I would kick off the additional BTC purchase today.

Kate.

vm1990
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:34:29 PM

That seems reasonable. I will leave the offer as valid until Monday and will post here otherwise (which is unlikely). It would be helpful to know if you are likely to accept it or not, but appreciate that you may wish to wait for a few more offers first.

However, if you are likely to find it acceptable then I might be inclined to increase the volume at that price, and in that case it would be helpful for me to know since I would kick off the additional BTC purchase today.

Kate.

now now leave some for the poor people like me

tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:06:18 AM

Do you have photos? what is the power draw?
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:10:58 AM

Do you have photos? what is the power draw?

+1 would love to see 170 1.15x's going at it!

Reckman

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:23:20 AM

.55 @ any that are left + i'll pay shipping to USA
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: