Print  
Author Topic: BTC  (Read 506 times)
KiberMul1992 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
BTC
October 17, 2017, 06:11:27 AM

Hello everyone, I'm not here for a long time. I have since 2010 3 bitcoins on my wallet and I do not know what to do with them, how many I looked on the Internet everywhere what suspicious sites to sell them. I do not trust such a person at all, please help me or advice to whom to sell, and it would be better for a living person. I will make a very pleasant discount from the current course, everything is exactly easy money.

My son wrote, I can not figure it out if it's not difficult to write who can help with Skype:KiberMul559584199 or in qip: +79661829081
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:19:37 AM

You should decide whether you are going to sell or keep them first. If you want to sell then go to a place like localbitcoins.com or coinbase.com, you'll get the best rates there. I do find it curious how you could figure out how to buy them when they were first launching 7 years ago, but struggle to sell them now. Your writing style is.. Nigerian Prince-ish.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:26:24 AM

Hello everyone, I'm not here for a long time. I have since 2010 3 bitcoins on my wallet and I do not know what to do with them, how many I looked on the Internet everywhere what suspicious sites to sell them. I do not trust such a person at all, please help me or advice to whom to sell, and it would be better for a living person. I will make a very pleasant discount from the current course, everything is exactly easy money.

My son wrote, I can not figure it out if it's not difficult to write who can help with Skype:KiberMul559584199 or in qip: +79661829081
You should decide whether you are going to sell or keep them first. If you want to sell then go to a place like localbitcoins.com or coinbase.com, you'll get the best rates there. I do find it curious how you could figure out how to buy them when they were first launching 7 years ago, but struggle to sell them now. Your writing style is.. Nigerian Prince-ish.

Also, posting your Qip messenger number / Skype ID here is not the smartest thing you could do.

There's a ton of scammers out there willing to do anything for just a fraction of that 3 Bitcoin.

Seriously, responding to anyone that texted you with advice would be even more stupid than to use a "suspicious site".

Like Fortify said, depending on the country you're in, and depending on your level of spotting scams, and ingenious people trying to turn you for your BTC$, which i don't think you know very well, it would be best to go with an exchange like http://Coinbase.com, or http://CEX.IO ( for russians preferably.), or https://www.bitfinex.com/fees , https://www.kraken.com/ , https://www.bitstamp.net/

If i was you, i would avoid any peer-to-peer due to the nature of scamming risks.

Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:57:16 AM

As said above. Trusted exchanges like kraken, coinbase, bitstamp etc. are your best options. But when you'll be turning them into fiat count with ID verification (revealing your identity to exchanger) which could take several days.
Alternatively can use localbitcoins (find some trader nerby, schedule personal meeting and trade them for cash).

Go for p2p deal only if you have issues with revealing your identity (and in such deal you should definitely use escrow).

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:46:49 PM

first of all, do not have bad thoughts about all exchanges.
still many of them are legit
example localbitcoins coinsbase kraken cex
you just need to read about how to create acct in their systems and read how to trade instruction
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:51:08 PM

As said above. Trusted exchanges like kraken, coinbase, bitstamp etc. are your best options. But when you'll be turning them into fiat count with ID verification (revealing your identity to exchanger) which could take several days.
Alternatively can use localbitcoins (find some trader nerby, schedule personal meeting and trade them for cash).

Go for p2p deal only if you have issues with revealing your identity (and in such deal you should definitely use escrow).

If you have issues revealing your identity, i don't think the smartest thing would be to give those out to a complete stranger on localbitcoins, ( 99% of those vendors ask for id if you're buying more then 250$).

Rather would i reveal them to a "trusted" corporation such as coinbase, which has too much reputation to lose by reselling them/using them for ads.

p3rplexamous

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:14:15 PM

As suspicious as you may be about exchanges, it really is the easiest and most convenient way to buy and sell Bitcoin.  Depending on your country, you would be looking for an exchange that you are able to sell BTC into your local currency, and then withdrawl into your bank account.

If for whatever reason you still want to sell, and want to do it in person, I also would suggest localbitcoins https://localbitcoins.com/, it is pretty straight forward, but for a new person with limited technological experience, may be a bit confusing.  I would advise, if going this route, to pick a seller with the highest feedback, in the hopes they are patient and helpful in helping you along the way.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:29:50 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:52:21 PM by Bitfort

If you have issues revealing your identity, i don't think the smartest thing would be to give those out to a complete stranger on localbitcoins, ( 99% of those vendors ask for id if you're buying more then 250$).

Rather would i reveal them to a "trusted" corporation such as coinbase, which has too much reputation to lose by reselling them/using them for ads.

I have different experience. We agreed to meet in cafeteria. Enjoyed a cup of coffee while the BTC being transfered, had a nice talk. Never revealed my IDs.
It was some time ago so maybe it's different now ...or  depends on country? I can't tell.

EDIT: True is it was less than 250 USD trade so your point is valid. I guess.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:02:07 PM

Please use encrypted data techniques to reveal such situations next time, that too to them whom you can really trust.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
I've provided you with a link to the currency exchange section of the forum where you will be able to find some (possible) local exchangers and if not, try localbitcoins. If you accept PayPal or other e-currencies, I would ask you to try out zazarb ->> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092531.0
Or you may go for shdvb, one of the most trusted exchangers over the forum ->> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0
I hope you will get the best deal cracked. Smiley
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:21:42 PM

If you want to sell a private person a bitcoin then you have to know him 100%, also remember that these types of people are very often overhelmed with the desire to earn, and the worst ones they think they are quite anonymous to steal them, so I recommend websites.
platom

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:20:25 AM

i you are really don't want to sell online, maybe you can sell your bitcoin by face to face with buyer.
still make sure you are deal with good buyer, good location to meet, try not to sell all your bitcoin in one time.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:55:27 AM

now what do you want.Want to hold your bitcoin or want to sell them? If you want to sell them.You can sell them via website .for this localbitcoins will be best one.Also you can sell your coin in this forum.but don't forget about use escrow.
mothergodness

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:01:57 AM

Well, if you want to trust the first person you meet, then use resellers, and use localbitcoins for health or, in extreme cases, coinbase, to choose you.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:56:37 PM

At first, you have to decide what are you going to sell you Bitcoin or Hold it. If you want to sell you Bitcoin so you can try in https://localbitcoins.com/, https://paxful.com/  Those sites are most trustable. Or, If you hold them, that will be great. If you hold it minimum 6 months to one year so you will make a huge profit on it. So, the choice is yours.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:22:30 PM

Hello everyone, I'm not here for a long time. I have since 2010 3 bitcoins on my wallet and I
Dont trust random people in private. Listen to verified advices here, public'ly.
Use well known exchange, sell it or keep it Smiley thats it.
Everybody can recommend probably bitstamp/gemini/bitfinex etc.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:00:05 AM

3 BTC now is big money, you can sell your bitcoin at exchange site: poloniex, bittrex . congratulation.
winderx

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:17:57 AM

I recommend to hold to it, unless you are tight on cash..if not just hold to it, it will be more profitable..you have held to it for so long..
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:46:39 AM

Sell now those who want a lot, only with the price do not lose, I've probably looked at the course. So without a commission will be, and then through the exchangers will lose part. I think you have already received many offers.

masonli@M_27

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

really are you mad why are you selling your bit coins present it has great demand once check in coinmarketcap.com site really bit coin price going to increasing in the future. so try to keep hold it. bit coin is future earning online digital currency every day most of the people trying to buy it. but you are selling. please don't sell it friends just keep it with you and earn profit. most of the people waiting for this great opportunity but you have 3 bit coins so don't loose it.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:24:38 PM

For me this announcement and the proposal of communication via Skype looks very suspicious.  Roll Eyes
Has anyone already communicated with this user?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: